PDA

View Full Version : North Korea PEACEFUL sat launch

leahcimnosirrom
03-27-2009, 10:41 AM
North Korea.... Satellite or missile test? what will come of it? i know how i feel about it living in alaska. :Bump1: All you AC people got to have an opinion on it so what is it? i do have friends that live over their that teach enrgish and they swear all of this is nothing more than normal saber play. when i traveled there, same thing, same answer from the locals.
If i remember correctly, the japanese are ready to smack anything out of the sky that threatens their nation:Bump1: stating "we have never done this before, but we will give it a shot" (got to love that) commenting on their missile defenses. i just can't believe china would let them go through with it just to send a walkie talkie into orbit.

new to the forum setting... so be patient if this is being talked about in another section..

gunny don't like repeaters :drillsergeant:

ghost
03-27-2009, 12:21 PM
Hmm. Interesting post. I don't believe this is being talked about anywhere else.

There might be something fishy about it. Who knows? You never know with the DPRK. But if they did try anything funny; Just about every country in the region would jump right on them.

leahcimnosirrom
03-27-2009, 12:29 PM
found that news article i read this morning about japan

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090327/D976AOP80.html

ghost
03-27-2009, 12:42 PM
Interesting article. Thanks man.

Cruelbreed
03-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Hey, it's target practice baby!

chriss
04-21-2009, 03:55 PM
I dont think there's a reason to fear North Korea. Their military is shit. outdated Soviet equipment. But if we would attack DPRK, we dont want to be there for long. Its citizens will literally die for their leader. They are the most brainwashed people in the world.

ghost
04-21-2009, 05:03 PM
I dont think there's a reason to fear North Korea. Their military is shit. outdated Soviet equipment. But if we would attack DPRK, we dont want to be there for long. Its citizens will literally die for their leader. They are the most brainwashed people in the world.

Definitely. But, if we were to wage war against North Korea, I'm sure we'd have quite a few allies in the fight. We shouldn't be too worried, though. They are rust at best. The only thing they have on their side is numbers.

Cruelbreed
04-21-2009, 06:06 PM
Definitely. But, if we were to wage war against North Korea, I'm sure we'd have quite a few allies in the fight. We shouldn't be too worried, though. They are rust at best. The only thing they have on their side is numbers.

Probably have china on their side too eh?

Woodbutcher824
04-22-2009, 07:15 AM
Probably have china on their side too eh?

It would be interesting to know if China would be on their side. Some of the stuff I have read, China has not been too happy with what the NK has done in the past.

Besides China does import a lot to the US and money does change the way people and countries think, especially now with the global economy.

ghost
04-22-2009, 11:22 PM
It would be interesting to know if China would be on their side. Some of the stuff I have read, China has not been too happy with what the NK has done in the past.

Besides China does import a lot to the US and money does change the way people and countries think, especially now with the global economy.

China could really go either way. I think it would all depend on the circumstances. Yeah, we have strong economic ties with them, but I think we really tend to keep them at arms length, as they can't really be completely trusted.