PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody!

CSOR
05-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Hi i'll give you my small military background first : I was in the Canadian Reserve Army during 2 years , I was in the infantry and when I left I was Gunner(It takes about three years to get to that point but I did it in 1 and a half , pretty proud about that) about to get my Lance coporal rank, but in the reserve you get it by seniority so i didnt care about getting it. I left the reserve because in my regiment(its more like a company strengh) I didnt saw the brotherhood i had in the bootcamp and in the formation i got. So during like 4 years i did a lot of jobs from grocery clerk to security agent in a hospital. Now i've change a lots of things in my life and i want to have the brotherhood i had in the reserve during my bootcamps so i applied for the regular army recently but all the job or position( sorry some words are hard to find im french canadian ) were all taken so i'm waiting for some position to open. Training 6 days a week to get in shape and keep in shape.

Ive got a great respect for all servicemen from all around the world and from every country.

I found apacheclips since like 2 years and i love the community ! So feel free to chat with me or mp me if you got question!

sorry it would have post a pic of me during my exercise but i didn't post enough time :s

ErisKillton
05-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Bienvenue CSOR!!!

Thanks for introducing yourself formally to us! You are a cool guy. Hope you enjoy your stay and thank you for your continued service.

PS...WATCH OUT FOR ANTS!!!!!

(haha)
-Eris

Mel
05-03-2011, 10:58 PM
Well it's about time you introduced yourself,GEEEZZZZ......:D Thanks for keeping the free world safe.:thumbsup: and welcome to the bedlam.

nastyleg
05-04-2011, 03:15 AM
Welcome to the mental institution that is AC

Benda
05-04-2011, 04:08 AM
Hello and welcome mate!

SgtJim
05-04-2011, 05:12 AM
Hey CSOR! :)

thanks for the intro

and also for your service!

as i saw in the last days, you found the "backstage"
just look around in the last threads,
i hope you'll find some interest

enjoy your stay continously......:D

Scott
05-04-2011, 07:09 AM
it's about time your posting, welcome buddy & thanks for your service so far, Pictures would be awesome!