PDA

View Full Version : Im back, an infantrymen.

wardog99s
04-29-2011, 08:19 PM
sup apatche's im back, better and stronger then ever, i complted infantry school today, here at fort benning GA. fallowing in fotsteps, not only in my bros steps but, in our forfathers. anyway saying hey, tryed to spred the AP gospel in basic. lol

going to be stationed at Fort bliss TX. yay.. - _ - lol

ErisKillton
04-29-2011, 08:55 PM
Hey Cheers Mini-Eric!!!!

You can now officially talk shit! :D

Thank you (and your family) for your dedication and way to go! Very proud to have you as a member here.

Hoo Ah n stuff
XOXO
Eris

DefensorFortis
04-29-2011, 09:27 PM
sup apatche's im back, better and stronger then ever, i complted infantry school today, here at fort benning GA. fallowing in fotsteps, not only in my bros steps but, in our forfathers. anyway saying hey, tryed to spred the AP gospel in basic. lol

going to be stationed at Fort bliss TX. yay.. - _ - lol

Fucking A bro!!! Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was with 4th Platoon Echo 2-19 a week ago, who were you with?

Mel
04-29-2011, 09:32 PM
Proud to see another warrior join the ranks. I wanna thank you now for your service Wardog.Keep your eyes moving and your head on a swivel.Stay safe young man.

Benda
04-29-2011, 10:19 PM
Hey, welcome back !

wardog99s
04-29-2011, 11:26 PM
Fucking A bro!!! Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was with 4th Platoon Echo 2-19 a week ago, who were you with?

fucking lil shit, i was with delta 2-19 4th platoon.. we lost DS hollend to a senor ds postion at echo, he is the best DS period. i learded alot more then what was standered, he tought us extra shit to keep us alive.. soon to put it in use i guess.

Wardogs!! ON THE WAR PATH!!

SgtJim
04-30-2011, 06:26 AM
Hey Wardog!!!!

welcome back!

i knew you (Defensor and you) will be back together in the same time.....

pictures - videos? :)

we are waiting for the reports, stories

Scott
04-30-2011, 08:06 AM
Hey wardog welcome back bro, Congrats on passing & thanks for the service / path your taking , Grreat job man, don't forget to take your cam recorder!

hey i'll send you popcorn! lol

TangoMango
04-30-2011, 01:45 PM
Welcome Back Brother! Stay Safe!

wardog99s
04-30-2011, 04:49 PM
basic. sucked, got better with time, but the training was awesome, the waits sucked dick, i hate lines and paperwork.

fell down a flight of stairs.. idk if i was helped, i hit my head and dont remmber much of it, but hurt my hip and femur, that sucked donkey dick, but solidered on threw it. ran to honor hill, helps to know what your fighting for.
the worst part of basic has to be 30thAG and recovery week. longest weeks of my life.
all in all. a ok experince.

Cant kill the rooster.
i always pull somthing out of my ass to survive lol

nastyleg
04-30-2011, 05:27 PM
What Wardogs ment buy the "our forfathers too" comment was that our ancestors fought in the revolutonary war......my aunt did all of the research(LDS)........Josh don't celebrate too hard you have a PT test to look forward to when you arrive to your unit at Ft Bliss. Drill Sargents are not there to hold your hand when you go to chow so eat right.

fiestybean
04-30-2011, 07:55 PM
good shit to hear :) its like watching someone give birth.....but instead involves the the military and infantry lol awesome to hear nonetheless and hope you enjoy Bliss.....have a soldier heading there in a few months but he trying to change that...Good luck :)

shatto
05-09-2011, 11:37 AM
All of y'all remember;
you are way better trained, armed and supported than the bad guys.

But you aren't bullet-proof.

gremlin
05-09-2011, 12:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNX900oEXD8&feature=fvsr

DefensorFortis
05-09-2011, 04:24 PM
basic. sucked, got better with time, but the training was awesome, the waits sucked dick, i hate lines and paperwork.

fell down a flight of stairs.. idk if i was helped, i hit my head and dont remmber much of it, but hurt my hip and femur, that sucked donkey dick, but solidered on threw it. ran to honor hill, helps to know what your fighting for.
the worst part of basic has to be 30thAG and recovery week. longest weeks of my life.
all in all. a ok experince.

Cant kill the rooster.
i always pull somthing out of my ass to survive lol

Amen!!!! 30th AG sucked ass!!!! I was there for 10 days, 10 days of my life I will never get back. I only experienced 3 days of recovery week so I don't really know how bad that sucked. I broke my foot on the 12 mile ruck, but I didn't realize it because my foot kept going numb, that's how I managed to ruck all the way to Honor Hill broken. I went home two weeks early in the middle of recovery to go on con leave. My CO said I was 'graduated' because I met all the standards and completed training. Also, it would be impossible to go on con leave after a formal graduation because they would have to use my personal leave for it, so all my leave would go out the window, so they also said 'fuck it' and sent me home early :)