PDA

View Full Version : Aloha!

LoneWolf808
04-29-2011, 04:50 AM
Hey there Apache Members!

I would just like to introduce myself, and Drop in and say Hi.

Although i am several thousand miles from the US Mainland, I still support our men and Woman fighting in A'stan and Iraq!

With a Former Army National Guard Father, i know and respect what our men and women do for us, and thus love to watch the Insurgents get the shit blown out of them! Best site for these videos is right here! at AC.com! (Compared to Liveleak which is flooded with Terrorist Propaganda and other useless videos)

Hopefully i can contribute someway , if it be an video upload or a picture or article, ill try my best

Thanks for letting me on this wonderful site!

Aloha!
LoneWolf808

SgtJim
04-29-2011, 05:11 AM
Hey LoneWolf!

welcome at the "backstage" :D

enjoy your stay,
and also look around here...

you will find some interest posts

thanks for your supports. and introduce too

Benda
04-29-2011, 05:49 AM
G'day and welcome to the fold LoneWolf808. Being an active member is always a good way to contribute to any community....enjoy!

nastyleg
04-29-2011, 06:00 AM
Welcome and anything you contribute is more than appreciated

ErisKillton
04-29-2011, 08:32 AM
Welcome to the best site in the entire interwebz EVER.... :D

Glad to have you here and I hope you continue to enjoy it and contribute.

Mahalo brudda!

~aloha nui loa~
Eris

TangoMango
04-29-2011, 11:27 AM
Cowabunga Dude! Welcome to the party!! :eusa_dance:

Mel
04-29-2011, 11:08 PM
Welcome to AC LoneWolf...Glad your so excited to contribute,Anything you post will be appreciated.Enjoy your stay here.Looking forward to your post.

fiestybean
04-30-2011, 08:09 PM
Hola Amigo! Welcome to like the world's best site and thanks for your support for the troops :)

also if ya dont mind, Im heading that way very soon and just want to get the low down off current stuff there, to give me a heads up of course ;) Hope to hear from ya and hope you enjoy this wonderful site

LoneWolf808
05-02-2011, 05:43 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Aloha Fiestybean! What do you need to know about these lovely islands? Anything you ask ill be sure to answer ASAP!

And on another note: Bin Laden is dead, i hope they pissed on his corpse, i would have unloaded a few more magazines in his ass just to make sure he dosent come back

fiestybean
05-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Aloha Fiestybean! What do you need to know about these lovely islands? Anything you ask ill be sure to answer ASAP!

And on another note: Bin Laden is dead, i hope they pissed on his corpse, i would have unloaded a few more magazines in his ass just to make sure he dosent come back

Hmmm well I guess me and the wife are curious on how the weather has been lately, gas prices of course, traffic throughout the day and what is it that we can do in the honolulu area for the time being while I get adjusted to my new unit :) you guys do have a Wal Mart out there right? Lol Thanks for you time man :D

LoneWolf808
05-03-2011, 05:13 AM
Oh your transferring here? If your Army I'm going to take a wild guess and say 25th ID? "Tropic Lighting"

Gas Prices here, Sadly, are Outrageous, but it wont be too much of a problem for you since you are military, as Gas on Base is cheaper then the standard stations over here.

Traffic? Here is the tip: For the Morning: Anytime past 7:00am the traffic gets thick, people going to work

Anytime Past 3:00pm till about 5:30- 6:00pm Local time is CRAZY, everyone is trying to get home and the roads are filled with people, but any time before 3:00 or after 6:00 the traffic is minimal

Anyway, the weather (Currently anyway) is pretty HOT, summer is always like that, light morning showers, then afternoon HEAT, then a cooler night (Depending what part of the Island your at)

It was storming at the moment, but its not normally like that

There are a lot of things to do in Honolulu, You can go to the PCC (Polynesian Cultural Center) if tradition and history are your thing, You could go in (pretty much) any direction and hit the ocean, Surfing, Swimming and the like at many of the popular beaches and the clear blue water!

In down town Honolulu, near Waikiki, there is the many tourist attractions, there is a shooting range in the area, as well as the Honolulu Zoo, among other things.

The Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri are always interesting places to go, as well as the pacific aviation Museum, all located at Pearl Harbor.

We also have a Sea Life Park here, go swimming with the dolphins, and see the many sea animals

And Yes, we are past the grass shacks and such XD, we have majority of the mainland stores here, Costco, Wall-Mart, Sam's Club, Navy Exchange, Post- Exchange, and all that other good stuff

If there is anything else, a quick google search can provide you with info, or ask me and i'll try my best to answer any questions

Sorry Admins if this seems like its off topic! I apologise in advance

P.S Seal Team Six were the Bad Ass Motherfuckers, god bless them, that killed the Bastard, Hope his #2 Man is still running, America is Coming for His Ass

nastyleg
05-03-2011, 07:35 AM
i hate internet searches for things to do...i always ask the locals for the best places to eat and have fun