PDA

View Full Version : Check out this Ass Wipe

Mel
04-24-2011, 08:11 PM
AKRON, Ohio—
The FBI and Akron Police have arrested a West Virginia man, for allegedly posing as a top U.S. military official.

Investigators said that in March, 56-year-old Randall Thomas Kyser applied for a $175,000 a year job with a company called Tri-C Construction in Akron.

Kyser told company officials that he was a major general in the United States Army. Kyser claimed that he had commanded U.S. troops during the 1st and 2nd Gulf Wars, and in Afghanistan.

But when company executives tried to check Kyser's references, they began to suspect that he was a fraud.

Special Agent Steven Jackson of the Cleveland Office of the FBI told Fox 8, "kind of name dropping, saying different generals would him job descriptions and they would vouch for his authenticity but that those persons were hard to get a hold of so they would have to contact the victim company. Those persons who they thought would then start calling. However, it appears it was just him kind of disguising his voice and saying he was other generals in the U.S. military. that was one big indicator."

Federal investigators said to maintain the illusion that he was a general, Kyser actually wore a general's uniform to a meeting he had with officials from Tri C Construction.

After the FBI determined there was no record Kyser had ever served in the military, he was arrested on a charge of wire fraud.

"Men and women of our armed servies put their lives on the line and serve our country and then you get a guy like this who tries to enrich himself at the expense of what others have put before him", said Special Agent Jackson, "obviously the FBI takes this case very seriously."

If convicted, Kyser could face up to five years in federal prison.

Check out video here.
http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-fake-army-general-txt,0,7320588.story

ErisKillton
04-24-2011, 08:46 PM
What a fucking piece of shit that guy must be. Its so scary to me how far people are willing to carry their lies out for personal gain. He needs a REAL generals boot up his monkey faker ass....And then he needs his head examined. I hope he has to do REAL time for this...guaranteed to go on his record...He'll have to lie to get a job at McDonalds even.

On a another note... my poor adult-onset dyslexia first read this post as "Check this out asswipes" and I was like..."WTF Mel?!" ...(lol)

conorcolt
04-25-2011, 12:26 AM
5 years in jail?!?!? WTF!

ok 5 years, send him to the marines and give him the bradley manning experience.

Stark
04-25-2011, 06:02 AM
lol these fucking guys never go small time - major general hahaha why not :D

Mel
04-25-2011, 04:51 PM
On a another note... my poor adult-onset dyslexia first read this post as "Check this out asswipes" and I was like..."WTF Mel?!" ...(lol)

:lol: :lol: Not to make light of your dyslexia...But THANKS for the laugh.

Benda
04-25-2011, 05:36 PM
Wow what a tool, 5 years doesn't sound like enough.