PDA

View Full Version : Whoop Whoop!

Tomahawk990
04-20-2011, 11:23 PM
Greetings fellow patriots. I've been leaving my smart ass comments for a few months now so I'm sure you have seen the flying dog avitar. Just wanted to say hello and that I think this site and the people on it are 100% good to go. It feels like home. I hate that it might be over too soon. If we can't get it paid for, I recommend breaking up Apache Clips into small squads and continue that way. Have little indians scattered across the US maintaining AC chapter sites and make AC the link page. One take on the FLIR videos, One the sexy babes, one combat Afghanistan, etc. AC can provide the link to the correct site for posting. Or we can start advertizing. I wouldn't mind advertisments. Any whoo, It is the coolest place on the net.

For those of you on the battlefield, Stay low, move fast and I appreciate you taking on the duty of protecting the land I love. For the cops out there, watch your six, brothers. We are having quite a bad year. I've been doing it 26 years and it is still fun. Soon I will be doing the contract thingy and then retirement.

Everyone, I know we have fun here but please also remember the Wounded Warriors Foundation and donate. This younger generation have been keeping the really bad guys off us for ten years and they have the scars to prove it. Nobody deserves what they have been thru these past ten years. Oh, but they still shine bright.

conorcolt
04-20-2011, 11:30 PM
dibs on sexy babes haha

ErisKillton
04-21-2011, 12:15 AM
Nice to meet you finally Tomahawk.
Thank you so much for your service. I am actively involved in the Wounded Warrior project here so thank you for encouraging our fellow Apaches to be aware and contribute anyway they can. I don't donate money. Just my time and services when needed. Its an awesome project no one should forget.

We all love AC. This is my home. And I'm positive we will find a way to keep it going despite the fucktard poilicies of paypal.

Keep your head up and arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
Enjoy the ride and a very warm welcome to the best site on the net.

Xoxo
Eris

SgtJim
04-21-2011, 02:31 AM
yeah, finally welcome :)

thanks for your intro man

and also thanks for the words for the site and for the foundations

i totally agree with Eris

Tomahawk990
04-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Just to let you guys know, Triple Canopy is hiring law enforcement personnel for security work in Iraq. So if you want to make some good cash tax free... Go to their site and fill out the pre-employment form and submit it.

On another issue, I've sent a few links to Stark on videos I've found, but was wondering if anyone had a mad minute to point me in the direction of a good program to capture and download video so I can upload it here. Any support greatly appreciated. I need to give Partisan some competition! haha

Everyone have a good weekend and be careful out there. The boogie man may be out there in the fog, but so are we.

Mel
04-21-2011, 10:10 PM
Welcome to AC Tamahawk, Glad your here.If you are using Firefox This is the capture program I use. http://www.downloadhelper.net/

jamieooh
04-21-2011, 10:21 PM
I use real player sp. After you download a video with it you can convert the file to several different formats.