PDA

View Full Version : Gulf cartel sends a sick message to the Zetas cartel

perocity
04-17-2011, 12:55 AM
Sounds like they want to get the Zetas to show up and fight. They also condone the killing of innocent people by the Zetas this is about power and killing is just another way to intimidate the public. The douche talking identified himself as ''Commander XL'' fucking illiterate animals . All of this while chopping up a fresh corpse of a Zeta member.
Warning view at your own risk: http://www.veoh.com/watch/v20924483wz4aZdbN

CrookedSmirk
04-17-2011, 06:25 AM
Nothing more than a pack of savage animals.

perocity
04-18-2011, 12:51 PM
240 views ! and no comments?
You sick fucks don't want anyone to know you've viewed this post? lol.
Seriously,I hear all kinds of BS conspiracy's about NWO and the corruption there of.I think if people open their eyes and take a look at whats going on in the real world of corruption,the situation is far more shocking than Hollywood.
On a side note: WTF was that dull axe?

nastyleg
04-18-2011, 01:24 PM
never watched it at all but i pop in from time to time to check for newposts ans spammers

perocity
04-18-2011, 01:49 PM
Whats ans spammers ?
To clear things up when I said view at your own risk.The risk is not to your computer just your brain.Veoh is a very clean site.

joelee
04-18-2011, 08:18 PM
The guy with the axe was breathing kind of hard. They should be better at it than this by now :)
Maybe Doom could give them some lessons.

Mel
04-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Thanks Perocity....The wife looked over when I was viewing this and asked me "WTF is wrong with you". :eusa_doh:
It's getting to where nothing from that shit hole shocks me any more. And roger that on the butter knife ax.

perocity
04-18-2011, 09:02 PM
Thanks Perocity....The wife looked over when I was viewing this and asked me "WTF is wrong with you". :eusa_doh:
It's getting to where nothing from that shit hole shocks me any more. And roger that on the butter knife axe.

"WTF is wrong with you".LMAO My wife said the same exact thing!
I told her I didn't know what the video was about it was all in Spanish.
I must say I'm glad the dude was dead that shit was hard enough to watch makes you just want to nuke the lot and build wall marts there.

P.S. Sorry I got you in trouble.LOL

Mel
04-18-2011, 10:41 PM
:lol: Not so much in trouble....But I bet she sleeps with one eye open from now on.:evilgrin:

eaglethebeagle
04-18-2011, 11:51 PM
about this guy getting axed 10 to 1 says when the first part finally surfaces of him being killed and beheaded he is still alive when they start axing his neck.

Fucking retarded cavemen is what they are.

Stark
04-19-2011, 02:31 AM
hahah at the movies and the "taking an arm of with an axe" movie effect :D
Takes longer than that huh?

atrox6661
04-19-2011, 03:03 AM
Why didn't they just send them a message on face book?

perocity
04-19-2011, 08:36 AM
hahah at the movies and the "taking an arm of with an axe" movie effect :D
Takes longer than that huh?

No way! That pussy would have done a better job swinging a purse.
I have less trouble with my hand axe field dressing Elk.

Stark
04-19-2011, 09:42 AM
Why didn't they just send them a message on face book?

hahahah

update their face book account with - It's Complicated hahaah

gremlin
04-24-2011, 12:19 PM
Yep that was a nasty vid alright !

Sick fucks !!!!!