PDA

View Full Version : Of Course We Are There To Protect Protesters

shatto
03-29-2011, 10:10 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/189613_214417811907221_136264019722601_992272_4396 938_n.jpg
Of Course We Are There To Protect Protesters. NOT!

nastyleg
03-30-2011, 08:16 AM
Now this war is truely about OIL.....Iraq has yet to pump oil to the US. Along with inflated gas prices the Iraq war really brought down those prices huh;)

recurveman
04-06-2011, 10:35 AM
GD another war about oil where we arent getting any. At one point in time do we have to take a step back and say to our self "yep.. its about oil.. now lets take the damn oil already"

Why are people so upset that its about oil. We have a bunch of third world terrorist retards controlling the life blood of western civilization and they have no desire to be a part of it. So lets go in there.. make it about oil, kill the idiots, and prosper :)

nastyleg
04-06-2011, 11:06 AM
the point i am making recurve is that if Iraq was for oil pure and simple then we would have all of the pumps in our control from day one and the iraqi government would have been forced to sign a one sided treaty with america and the uk for the oil rights for decades. we would pay pennies on the dollar for all of the oil. libya is just another fucked up area that until recently for some unknown reason was taken off the terrorist sponsor countries. you are absolutely right about the oil for ourselves if that is what we truly believe. the problem is that this whole endeavor was for major corporations. if was about human rights then why did we not interfere with darfur, or southern china, tibet, congo and so on.......our country has lost it's bearing on what we are actually about. hope, freedom, a beacon some social justice.

recurveman
04-06-2011, 11:09 AM
No i totally agree with you. I was just making a side comment not contradicting what you were saying.

nastyleg
04-06-2011, 11:14 AM
no worries, i am not mad i just come across mono tone in type. in person i am abnoxious