PDA

View Full Version : Handling A Bully

shatto
03-20-2011, 04:43 PM
http://www.strangefunvideos.com/images/content/173941.gif

NeilDunne
03-20-2011, 05:47 PM
That kid got squished to the concrete... I fuckin' love this haha he can't even stand after it!

Scott
03-20-2011, 05:51 PM
That kid got squished to the concrete... I fuckin' love this haha he can't even stand after it!

Karma is a bitch huh, i got bullied in school,the bully wasn't a bully once i got my confidence back.

The school i went to (years ago)we done blacks vs whites ( fighting ofcourse ) .... nothing better then beating eachother up and getting a massive adrenline rush!

NeilDunne
03-20-2011, 05:57 PM
haha shit man i know!! it's funny tho, when i think back a while ago (and im not that old) if you got into a punch up that was it.. Now for some reason people go get knives and do complete stupid things to prove them selves "harder" than the next kid....I mean 13 year olds with glock 17's????

b__Rad
03-20-2011, 07:30 PM
Message to the Skinny kids -- that's the number one reason you don't pick on the big ones. Take note.

Mel
03-21-2011, 07:09 PM
:lol: :lol: That's just funny as hell.

SgtJim
03-21-2011, 08:15 PM
i saw the full video
i love this kid!

and here an exclusive report with him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-5jktFu4iE

his facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/CaseyHeynes
just leave a support msg there

Malice
03-31-2011, 10:52 AM
I too was bullied all through Elementary and Jr. High.. I have a very particular characteristic that, for whatever reason, makes people feel like they need to pick on you. It even happened a little bit in the service with the DI's.

I'm a red head, though my hair is much darker now I got picked on all the time for it. Once you stand up for yourself, especially if you catch them off guard, it will stop happening.

Granted if you stand up for yourself and get your ass handed to you, then you will be punished for life =D

Took care of some of the people that bullied me in school by finally standing up for myself, but the DI's? I let them have their fun =D

Mel
03-31-2011, 08:51 PM
Malice,My Dad always told me "There's nothing wrong with taking an ass whoopin...As long as your fighting back and not letting them walk on you". I've always took that to heart,and stood up for myself.

Benda
04-01-2011, 05:48 AM
Nice work Casey. Stand up to them i say.

recurveman
04-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Its amazing how the "adults" handled the situation. The school actually suspended the kid that defended himself for 4 days as well for "using violence to defend him self" The school officials are worried that kids will think its ok to use violence to defend them self. You mean to tell me that if i were to go up to any one of those (male) adults and start smacking him around that he wouldn't try to fight back. I dont care how much of a pussy pacifist you are, you can only take so much before you snap and fight back. This whole non-violence thing that is sweeping the world is so unrealistic its making me sick. Don't get me wrong i would be the first person to cheer and fire rounds from my 1911 and AK blindly into the air if i heard that we have achieved world peace and there was no more crime however that is NEVER going to happen. For every 10 people that are pacifist non violent people there is going to be one that says to himself
"so.. these people arent going to fight me if i try to take what i want... so all i have to do is kick their ass a little bit and im in control and im in charge and i get what i want" Its human/animal nature and that CANNOT be changed no matter how nice of an idea it seams.

If you ask me, we can all learn a valuable lesson from this incident. The bigger kid learned that he can finally stand up to crap on his own and doesnt have to be bullied. His parents can learn that even though he is a kid he can still handle him self when he needs to. The school faculty can learn that not everything can be dealt with by using words alone and that negotiations and diplomacy dont always work like todays sheep are lead to believe. Most importantly the little bully can learn a wonderful lesson in physics.

Every body continues in its state of rest, or uniform motion in a straight line, unless it is compelled to change that state by forced impressed upon it (Newtons first law of motion)

If the bully's body is represented by the variable (Y) and Y has value of 12 and the concrete is represented by (Z) and Z has a value of zero then we can imply that: The value of Y=12 multiplied by the value Z=0 equals Concrete frickin hurts.

DevilDog812
04-01-2011, 02:44 PM
i agree recurveman. it is holding back the little things like fighting back that builds up and up until you get a major meltdown like columbine or virginia tech