PDA

View Full Version : What does everyone think of the new rising in the east?

NeilDunne
03-17-2011, 08:31 AM
I keep getting mixed reports on my local news but it has been shadowed by the disaster in Japan.
I was wondering what you guys think? mainly in Libya and the problems that are going on there?
I heard today they have one day left before Gedaffi makes his final push on the last rebel stronghold...

Scott
03-17-2011, 09:10 AM
I keep getting mixed reports on my local news but it has been shadowed by the disaster in Japan.
I was wondering what you guys think? mainly in Libya and the problems that are going on there?
I heard today they have one day left before Gedaffi makes his final push on the last rebel stronghold...

That is something which needs sorting out, Gadaffi is a fucking idiot eveyrone know's that, Our Goverment (UK) are fucking idiot's to, they are sacking troops on the frontline, short of supplies yet they are planning a no fly zone in Libya?

If Gaddafi does get everything then there will be worse to come im afraid, Bahrain is heating up aswell now.

NeilDunne
03-17-2011, 09:34 AM
Yeah i seen that too.. I wonder is there some connection between Russia and libya.. It was a point raised by a minister in the UK today i seen on some morning show today. It seems majorly fucked up... A massacre is sure to follow if Gadaffi takes that city.

Yono
03-17-2011, 02:38 PM
heh of course there will be a massacre as long as the U.N. keeps being the incompetent fucks they are

Scott
03-17-2011, 04:35 PM
heh of course there will be a massacre as long as the U.N. keeps being the incompetent fucks they are

They have a meeting tonight, in the next 24 hour's there "could" finally be a no fly zone, abit fucking late don't you think UN?

NeilDunne
03-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Well the news has been broken and there is a no fly zone!! what do you think the next move is? ground forces moving in or sit back and watch to see how it goes?