PDA

View Full Version : AC funny and outragous emails

Stark
03-15-2011, 05:46 PM
I'm going to save some of the funny and outrageous emails we get from time to time, don't worry folks normal support mails are of course save and I wouldn't dream of sharing them with the rest of the Apaches, but anybody who is getting out of his way to try to piss me off well, you're fair game.

First one - Genius Member cannot figure out how to sign up:

Email:

Your site sucks for the registration part. I've never in my life come across a site so hard to register on. The verification code, if there's a certain way to do it then list it or post it because obviously entering the letters in lower case with no spaces inbetween the letters doesn't work and spacing the letters with capitals doesn't work. No spacing and letters all capitals doesn't work, so please tell how the hell do you sign up for this site!! Not impressed at all... Worst sign up I've ever seen...

Reply:
Hi,

I am glad you feel that way, we made an extra effort to unnecessarily complicate the sign up process, not only does it provide us with the occasional laughs but
it is also an excellent first line of defense against people that don't have enough brainpower to fill out a simple sign up form - I would forward your concern to our Administrator but he's too busy, sorry.
I would also love to help you but I am sorry to say that you are on your own - but I give you a hit.

"There is poetry in FatSexy"

Good luck,

AC Staff

Stark
03-15-2011, 05:53 PM
Reserving space

Stark
03-15-2011, 05:54 PM
Reserving space

eaglethebeagle
03-16-2011, 03:15 AM
very good I love me some retards trying to read and follow simple instructions.

gutro
03-16-2011, 11:34 AM
LMFAO.......

I love AC and the members and staff.... but the funniest thing about that first one is that in the reply HINT was spelled "hit". Nothing like proving somebody is a moron and having a typo in your message (been there, done that) lol