PDA

View Full Version : Greetings...

Vadam
03-07-2011, 02:43 AM
Looking back, I probably should have done this before posting on vids, but se la vie, here it is anyway.

I'm Vadam, and I'm from Texas. Dad was in the Air Force at the tail end of Vietnam, but he never saw any action (said he was part of Red Horse unit I think). As for myself, I'm just you're average college kid with too much time on his hands. I've got my sights set on joining the military after college, however, I'm still debating on which branch to go into (I've got it narrowed down to Air Force or Marines, opposite ends of the spectrum, yes, but those are my picks). I'm an avid hunter and have taken 6 deer since I started hunting.

Not sure on what else to put here so ask away with your questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

ErisKillton
03-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Welcome to another good shot!

Glad to have you :)

Scott
03-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Welcome to the website bro, enjoy your stay man and watch the kick ass videos.

Any question's don't hesitate to ask, if you want more in-depth info on the Air Force or Marine's then fire away, our members will be sure to help you out.

Vadam
03-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Thank you, Madame Eris, its good to be here, and Scott, I plan to enjoy my stay here (for however long it may be) and am already enjoying the videos.

Tripster
03-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Welcome and enjoy ya'self ya hear.