PDA

View Full Version : Your Rant On the Front Page!

Left4Dead
03-06-2011, 11:02 PM
I have watched videos here for a long time under many different names, a long time. And you can go ahead and ban this one and If i feel like it I will just be right back cause fact is, you just can't ban me LOL so if you want you can try.

First of all, you call this your site? You are the big owner! Your a fucking looser dude. You wouldnt have this site even running if people werent donating. Every month for the last 2 years or so you beg like a fucking pan handler. The biggest joke I ever saw you personally, Stark. That is your name right Stark LOL. You said, "I am going to run this site like a business." ROFLMAO thats a fucking joke dude a business DOES NOT run on handouts. They make this thing called profit. I wont go into what profit is but by your begging every month I can see you NEVER turned a profit here and never will. Not to mention by what I see and know you arent getting to much to advertise on here. Ill tell you why you are lucky. You are lucky because there are alot of lonely people out there on the internet and they want to belong to something, like the cultish muzzie scum children all of them. So they donate to this fucking lame ass site where the owner begs every month for money like a BUM! It is so tasteless I don't even know what to say. I have always been ashamed to even invite anyone here because of it. So anyway the reason you are lucky people donate is you can find these same videos all over the internet. 90% plus are not yours and have come from other sites and most are even branded with the name of the site they were stolen from. You cant even watch a 4 part series here, most of the time you have to find the missing parts at youtube, and youtube is free. So BIG TOUGH "OWNER" THAT IS LAYING THE LAW DOWN TO A SITE THAT IS PAYED FOR BY THE PEOPLE HE IS TRYING TO REPRIMAND!! They are the real owners of this rip off site. Rip of in the idea that all videos can be found at youtube, Liveleak or some real site that is actually a busines.

Secondly you stupid lame ass german grease ball motherfucker! Muslims are not a race of people. Its a religion made up of many races. Its actually a cult if you care to learn the meaning of the word cult. You are a complete fucking Idiot calling people racist if they talk about muslims. We all know its not a fucking handful of terrorists, its anyone who follows a book called the quran and Muhamads writings in the hadith or whatever the fuck they n1gger animals call it. Anyhow, are you serioulsy that fucking stupid and brainwashed that if you dont like something you are going to lable it racisim and well then it shouldnt be. ANYway like you I want to make this short, you hardly deserve a response. But you need to educate yourself there cheeseball. Learn what racism means, Muslims are not a race. In fact, muslims are not even part of a religion they are a murderous cult ALL OF THEM.

So stark you lameass but cracking fag! That is afraid to sleep at night because he has a website ROFLMAO DUDE YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING LOSER!

Ill be back shortly TA TA you lamer!

The comment below is what I am responding too!

"Apaches,
To make a long story short, the Anti Muslim comments have to stop, I am sick and tired of the "Kill them all, even the children" comments, day in day out the same ugly unintelligent mindless retarded comments.
Every time I read one of these brainfarts I want to puke blood.
But it’s going to stop now.
I am NOT into racism - which does not mean I don't dislike the Taliban, the difference is, Taliban is not a religion they are the enemy, even if I personally find it cheap to call them subhuman scum which subsequently only serves to dehumanise the enemy which has been proven by history is never a good idea, I tolerate these comments, and do not see a problem with them.
On the other hand it is NOT okay to call for the extermination of all Jews or all Muslims or Christians or black people etc. I will not stand for this and as long as I own this webpage I will fight it to the bitter end.

So let’s be 100% clear.
Kill all the fucking Muslims, they are animals and need to die = NOT OKAY!!! and will get your account suspended by myself for 4 days, why? Because it generalizes the extermination of an entire race of people based on their religion and further dehumanizes people.

On the contrary a critical well written comment about any religion without going fucking apeshit etc is welcome.
Let’s go back to the roots of AC and discuss military related videos."

Ripcord
03-06-2011, 11:27 PM
speaking of un-educated.....

Toki
03-06-2011, 11:40 PM
Who are you again? Exactly. No one will miss you, cry baby cunt.

Here is your IP address, 67.186.38.62. Have fun with your perma-ban.

Peace.

ErisKillton
03-07-2011, 12:19 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tOJ0BeW5vXw/TPMTu5Ih5KI/AAAAAAAAAAM/DJp86ZUDrfg/s1600/Butthurt.PNG

http://www.uniquemedicaltoys.com/catalog/images/product_images/anal_douche.jpg

Stark
03-07-2011, 07:59 AM
Lol - Can you guys imagine the meltdown this kid must have had?
I can literally see him hammering down on his keyboard in the basement of his parents house, little anger tears streaming down his chubby cheeks :D

Son if you be my kid I would mercy kill you

Oh and lol love the fact that after your mega meltdown you still want to come back :D