PDA

View Full Version : Why is the U.S. in Afganistan?

762FMJfan
03-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Just interested in YOUR views on why our government decided to become mired in the shithole wasteland known as Afganistan.

I know most will cite the BS "war on terror" crap that we've been fed by the gov and media, but what do you REALLY think is the reason?

Personally I think the gov and the CIA want to get their hands on the world's supply of opium/heroin. That would be nice chunk of change for them to finance some more covert operations. Who gives 2 shits what the Taliban is doin there. Let them do what they wish. It's their country. Who are we to force a populace to bend to our wishes?

If the gov is worried about terrorism and the threat it poses to US citizens, then why in the hell are these shitheads even allowed to be in our country? What reason is there for US citizens to be in their countries anyway? Remove them and you remove the threat. But then that wouldn't be "politcally correct" would it.

Toki
03-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Okay it seems you want to come here to spout off your conspiracy shit. That won't be tolerate here. It's a disservice for the soldiers fighting in said countries. Go to listen to Alex Jones and beat off to Loose Change again.

Before we move on, think about this. The Taliban harbored Al-Qaeda, who committed the 9/11 attacks. If you don't think that is a viable reason to go into Afghanistan, you are a retard. Now go comb your hair with a shotgun.

Mel
03-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Your kidding right?....All the countries that are in Afghanistan fighting are there to help our CIA get the dope.So you have the supreme answer, and every one else is an idiot.This means all our men and women are just drug smugglers. I only have one thought on this subject,and your opinion of our troops.:fu: Good day sir.

Scott
03-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Just interested in YOUR views on why our government decided to become mired in the shithole wasteland known as Afganistan.

I know most will cite the BS "war on terror" crap that we've been fed by the gov and media, but what do you REALLY think is the reason?

If the gov is worried about terrorism and the threat it poses to US citizens, then why in the hell are these shitheads even allowed to be in our country? What reason is there for US citizens to be in their countries anyway? Remove them and you remove the threat. But then that wouldn't be "politcally correct" would it.

you have my attention and my post, are you living in the real world or in a fucking basement?

your post is ridiclously retarded.

the US has been in Afghanistan since the 1990's not since the terror attacks, you know why? terrorism, pure fucking evil.... they will stop at nothing.... go into the real world, hell go to afghanistan and experience it for yourself, then your realise how stupid your post is.

on a serious note, i don't tell people this but i will for you.

Im the owner of a oil company, i own over $50 Billion , iv'e hired hundreds of thousands of troops to go to Afghanistan to bring back the opium for personal use, hell my brother is a bigger dope head then me, we only have 1 life right? why not enjoy it!

Good day.

Kurticus
03-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Everything has been pretty much said already. I personally believe that we should be in Pakistan over Afghanistan, although Asscrackistan is still important.

eaglethebeagle
03-03-2011, 05:28 AM
this answers my question about you you are an idiot.

TROLL

you deserve no response or any attempt of help understanding reality as to be as stupid to create your story fuck it ....dumbass

762FMJfan
03-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Stupid, retarded? Hardly. I'll take any insults and little "bird" pictures with a smile. Troll? Um, no.

Served in late 80's, got out right before 1st Gulf war.

I mean no disrespect to our troops. I support them 110%. Even though IMO they are on a hopeless mission.

Do you people REALLY think that by getting 6-7000 of our troops killed over some useless dust piles is going to stop terrorism from ever happening again? Is our country safer now? Are we making friends over there blowing the shit out of their country? Making friends kicking in doors looking for "insurgents" like the Gestapo? Can we ever end terrorism and extremism by spreading our already thin military all over the Arab world? Answer is NO.

Could 9/11 have been stopped? Did the gov have knowledge of the attacks and allow them to happen? Does Afganistan produce over 90% of the WORLDS opium? Has opium production INCREASED since US involvement? Is the CIA and private contractors controlling drones and performing covert operations in Pakistan and Afganistan? Answer is YES.

As to the conspiracy crap I have only one answer. OPEN YOUR EYES! 9/11 was a terrible event but any adult with half a brain could watch video of the towers and clearly see they were demo'd. Fires 900 feet above the ground cannot cause an entire building to completely collapse and crumble to dust. SORRY CAN'T HAPPEN! I've built them so I think I know something about what I'm talking about. Please don't insult your own intelligence.

IMO the Iraq conflict was a war started for profit. How many tens if not hundreds of billions did Cheney and his buddies make on the contracts for rebuilding Iraq? How much did they make building the horseshit facilities for our troops that are falling apart? How much are the private contractors making for security, supply, and repairing of our thinned out military? (More of Cheney's buddies and business partners)

Wake up and smell the coffee. Our government is one of the dirtiest on the planet. You probably won't admit it, but you know it!

Sixx
03-03-2011, 10:13 PM
I'm about to kick your ass.

No lie.

You do not belong here.

Toki
03-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Stupid, retarded? Hardly. I'll take any insults and little "bird" pictures with a smile. Troll? Um, no.

Served in late 80's, got out right before 1st Gulf war.

I mean no disrespect to our troops. I support them 110%. Even though IMO they are on a hopeless mission.

That's not being respectful. You are undermining a mission that they are putting their lives at stake.

Do you people REALLY think that by getting 6-7000 of our troops killed over some useless dust piles is going to stop terrorism from ever happening again? Is our country safer now? Are we making friends over there blowing the shit out of their country? Making friends kicking in doors looking for "insurgents" like the Gestapo? Can we ever end terrorism and extremism by spreading our already thin military all over the Arab world? Answer is NO.

The answer is yes. You may not stop the very act of "terrorism" but you can kill and capture the people who train, arm, pay, and facilitate the Islamic radicals.

Could 9/11 have been stopped? Did the gov have knowledge of the attacks and allow them to happen? Does Afganistan produce over 90% of the WORLDS opium? Has opium production INCREASED since US involvement? Is the CIA and private contractors controlling drones and performing covert operations in Pakistan and Afganistan? Answer is YES.

9/11 happened because of incompetence. We know that. There isn't any arguing about that.

Why does the CIA need the profits of opium when they work for a company (the US government) with a trillion dollar bank account? What you are saying makes no sense.

And drone strikes are taking place to disrupt the command structure of the Taliban. And it's proving to be effective.

As to the conspiracy crap I have only one answer. OPEN YOUR EYES! 9/11 was a terrible event but any adult with half a brain could watch video of the towers and clearly see they were demo'd. Fires 900 feet above the ground cannot cause an entire building to completely collapse and crumble to dust. SORRY CAN'T HAPPEN! I've built them so I think I know something about what I'm talking about. Please don't insult your own intelligence.

You must be the most idiotic engineer to be living then. A plane filled with jet fuel smashes into building filled with flammable office equipment produces enough heat to WEAKEN (not melt) support structures which causes the floors above it to collapse and create a domino effect crushing floors below it with increasing weight.

Buildings are designed to collapse into themselves. It's shitty designing if they tip over isn't it?

IMO the Iraq conflict was a war started for profit. How many tens if not hundreds of billions did Cheney and his buddies make on the contracts for rebuilding Iraq? How much did they make building the horseshit facilities for our troops that are falling apart? How much are the private contractors making for security, supply, and repairing of our thinned out military? (More of Cheney's buddies and business partners)

So you expect the government to pick up a bunch of Mexicans at Home Depot to rebuild a country?

Now that I've crushed your horseshit please do the world a favor and die in a gasoline fire, you cunt.

Also, enjoy your ban. It's been fun fighting with a mentally retarded person such as yourself.

Mel
03-03-2011, 10:31 PM
:lol: I knew that it would come out sooner or later.:eusa_doh: :duh: It was your opinion until you started talking about WTC demolition.....Then it just got STUPID.

PatrioticGuru
03-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Toke is right when the plane smashed into the side of the tower the force tore off the Fire retardant coating that was on the beams , which where later weakend by the fire caused by the leaked jet fuel.
Anyone who is dumb enough to believe our own countrymen would do such a destructive act needs to go run into traffic.

Jdubya
03-03-2011, 11:33 PM
I knew this fucking guy was a troll as soon as I saw that first post of his. GET A LIFE YOU FUCKING PUSSY.

eaglethebeagle
03-04-2011, 12:40 AM
we went to a stan to make Dick Cheney richer I love that one.

Someone demoded the wtc it wasnt jet fuel and impact blast from the planes as stated above.

who was it that would demolish the world trade center and did they know they would get help from the terrorist?

as if we needed the buildings to fall for the response to be what it was.

This guy had a crack ho for a mom she was getting high as fuck when she was pregnant and now his brain is a major malfunction.

762FMJfan
03-04-2011, 01:41 AM
Not getting into a 9/11 fight. Rewatch the videos. If the upper floors were weaked by the fires then why wasn't there 80 stories stacked up like there SHOULD have been? Guess those fires weaked decks 1-80 to right? Thing is, they tried to do it the RIGHT way the first time by detonating a few bombs in the BASEMENT levels were the SUPPORT for the WHOLE BUILDING is! Take out the legs, the rest falls down. Not take out the top floors and the rest of it crumbles to dust. Anyone heard of PHYSICS? BTW where did the core columns disappear to? You know the 3'x5' by 5" thick steel I beams. Guess they just evaporated from the intense heat of the fires 800 feet above. LOL

Never said I was an engineer. You should learn to read before you slam someone. Idiot.

Guess the US will be at "war" from now until kingdom come. We will NEVER be able to fully kill off the people who train, arm, pay or facilitate Islamic radicals, NEVER. Is the US willing to basically be at war for the next 200+ years? Can we afford to bankrupt our country going to every corner of the globe to kill a few ragheads?

Want to make America safe from terrorist attack? REMOVE the threat! Just give Akbar a plane ticket back to Shit-hole-istan and don't allow him back in.

So I guess the CIA has NEVER been involved in illegal drug trafficing? Yes they work for the US, but the $$$ from the opium trade would be "free" money so to speak. With no paper trail linking their activities to funding from the government. DUH. I forgot, the CIA is a good clean wholesome group of people. We see them all the time on TV helping out disaster victims and performing humanitarian aid in Darfar. Give me a fucking break!

Why not get a bunch of Mexicans from HD to rebuild these countries? Assholes here pay them to work on our own country why not send them over there to EARN their citizenship.

Nice good discussion. Nothing but insults and immature language.

Throw some more at me, I'm wearing my Level 111A vest :)

BTW: Crack shot at 300 yrds with SA 58 and iron sights!

Sixx
03-04-2011, 01:51 AM
Thread locked due to serious faggotry.

Post some more conspiracy or 9/11 was an inside job garbage and you are done posting for good.
This is not the website. Go to ATS or somewhere else.

We do not want to hear it.