PDA

View Full Version : What's going on?

chillenholmes
02-04-2011, 07:02 AM
Hey everyone what's going on? I've had an account here since september, but i decided to formally introduce myself. I came across this site frome youtube, someone posted an amazing apache clip. In the info box, there it said from "apacheclips.com" so i checked it out and i fell in love with the site! Im also thinking about joining The Marine Corps sometime this year, i've always had a passion for the military and i have lots of family members who have served too!

Toki
02-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Welcome, Chill. Feel free to post more. :)

nastyleg
02-04-2011, 12:12 PM
feel free to join the Corps but look into the other branches as well to find the best fit for you....go in with an open mind and dont get all whipped up by the hype that the recruiters are trying to sell you on. Yes they have quota's to meet so slow down and look at them all

Markoxx
02-04-2011, 07:04 PM
welcome and have fun!

ErisKillton
02-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Thanks for watching. Enjoy. Behave. Follow the white rabbit.

:D

Eris

eaglethebeagle
02-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Hey everyone what's going on? I've had an account here since september, but i decided to formally introduce myself. I came across this site frome youtube, someone posted an amazing apache clip. In the info box, there it said from "apacheclips.com" so i checked it out and i fell in love with the site! Im also thinking about joining The Marine Corps sometime this year, i've always had a passion for the military and i have lots of family members who have served too!

I went onto youtube and posted apacheclips.com on several post there................ha ha ha ha

Mel
02-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Welcome to AC Chill...Hope you enjoy your stay here.Like Nasty said,take your time and check every thing out first.Feel free to post any comments you might have.

chillenholmes
02-05-2011, 01:06 AM
Thank you everone! I feel like this is a new home already!