PDA

View Full Version : WarDocumentaryFilms.com website

millsze
01-31-2011, 11:51 PM
I have spent a long time gathering all of my favourite war documentaries together on my website: WarDocumentaryFilms.com and I'm pumped to share it with people like me who appreciate war docos.

I've spent alot of money over the years and found so many crap docos, spent heaps of time scouting for videos on youtube or forums like this.

This is the website I always wanted to find.

If there's any documentaries I have missed, let me know! I have heaps of Afghanistan, Iraq and Vietnam which are my favourites but Im sure I've may have missed some along the way.

I have docos from the American Civil War through to Afghanistan. I also have sections on weapons/machinery, survival skills, and military training.

Hope you enjoy my website!

millsze
01-31-2011, 11:54 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to mention I've also got a section on Aviation.

Website is still not finished yet but its getting there!

neverbee
02-01-2011, 01:21 AM
very nice, thanks for posting :)

shatto
02-14-2011, 03:11 AM
Why lookie here Mabel; the website is bookmarked.

BRAVO JULIET
02-15-2011, 06:24 PM
Just checked out the site. Very nice. Looking forward to more content!

laxaddict992
02-15-2011, 08:42 PM
looks great dude! I would suggest adding "WWII in HD" fantastic documentary I bought that aired on the history channel. Some of the best footage from WWII ive ever seen

millsze
02-24-2011, 02:31 AM
Thanks for the suggestion lax. Ill get WWII in HD up there soon. Looks great so far! I've made some changes to the site like making all the embeds play in one playlist. Im new at this! Stupid mistake.

Hope your enjoying the website.

millsze
02-24-2011, 02:39 AM
Also have a side menu which has recently added documentaries so you can keep up to date with new additions.

WidowMaker
02-24-2011, 02:02 PM
U:re a hero! Thanx alot