PDA

View Full Version : The Ramblings Of Your Resident Psychopath

Toki
01-27-2011, 06:04 PM
This is my rants/ramblings thread. These posts are written while sober or under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. Enjoy.

Rambling number 1.

I don't see how growing old and dying is seen as "natural." You don't die from being old. You don't turn 105 years old and suddenly fall face first into your birthday cake. You die from complications of being old, like from organ failure, disease, or viruses. How is that natural?

My great grandfather was 96 when he died. He was in the hospital because of some heart problems but was stable. The next thing I know, the doctors and nurses give him morphine and he dies. The same thing happened to my great grandmother a year later. She was in the hospital because she fell and broke her hip. The doctors and nurses gave her morphine and she died from it too. So basically the hospital killed my great grandparents.

I do know this though. When the time comes, I'll down a bottle of pain meds, drink some whiskey, and clean my mouth out with a .45. Doctor death can go fuck himself.

Sixx
01-27-2011, 06:53 PM
I'd say it's natural because that is part of our life cycle....at the end of the cycle your body cannot sustain life due to aged organs, which opens you up to complications. That is natural.
Died of unnatural causes would be something that that ends your life cycle prematurely, like eating a bullet or a drug overdose.

TBH, I really don't like thinking about that shit. :D thanks Token
hahahaha, now I'm going to have nightmares.

Oh and Token....it is common practice for doctors and nurse to give old people morphine to end their suffering(life). They don't admit it or talk about it...but it happens.
Google it.

Sixx
01-27-2011, 07:01 PM
Now my turn :D

Alright, last weekend after blazing the good herb...this shit popped in my head.

What if...we are cells of a greater organism.
Like the planets are cells and we are some sort of micro-organisms living inside a larger organism.

That would be some crazy shit.

Toki
01-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Now my turn :D

Alright, last weekend after blazing the good herb...this shit popped in my head.

What if...we are cells of a greater organism.
Like the planets are cells and we are some sort of micro-organisms living inside a larger organism.

That would be some crazy shit.

I've thought of that too but I was sober then. :D

I was think what if our galaxy is a single cell traveling through a blood stream of a larger organism.

Oh and Token....it is common practice for doctors and nurse to give old people morphine to end their suffering(life). They don't admit it or talk about it...but it happens.
Google it.

That's what freaks me out. People think it's normal. Not to me!

Sixx
01-27-2011, 07:22 PM
I don't think it's normal or acceptable. Doctors should not be allowed to play God....

Toki
01-27-2011, 07:25 PM
I don't think it's normal or acceptable. Doctors should not be allowed to play God....

Agreed. That's why I'm either going to die unexpectedly or I'm taking my own life.

NeilDunne
01-27-2011, 09:23 PM
I was watching a documentary about this. A Japanese scientist figured that the Human body was created to last forever, but the cells within the skin were not (hence the sagging and what not) he made some pretty good points that i can't remember but if i find it i'll post it up