PDA

View Full Version : Jan. 20., 2011. - f*cking ANA soldier shoot again

SgtJim
01-20-2011, 12:25 PM
Shooting in Badghis province

ISAF Joint Command

Courtesy Story

KABUL, Afghanistan – One International Security Assistance Force service member was killed and another wounded by an Afghan National Army soldier in Murghab district, Badghis province, Jan. 18.

The two ISAF service members were cleaning their weapons at an ISAF combat outpost when an Afghan army soldier approached them with an M-16 asking to use their equipment to clean his weapon. The two ISAF service members noticed the Afghan soldier’s weapon was loaded and asked him to unload it.

The Afghan soldier reacted by shooting the ISAF service members and escaped from the combat outpost.

UPDATE:

KABUL, Afghanistan —

An Italian soldier who was killed this week in western Afghanistan was shot by an Afghan soldier,
not by insurgents as originally reported, NATO said Thursday.
Italy's defense minister said at the time that one Italian soldier was shot to death and another wounded
Tuesday in Bala Murghab district of Badghis province. NATO called the incident an "insurgent attack."
On Thursday, the coalition issued a new statement correcting the account, saying that the two soldiers
were cleaning their weapons at a combat outpost when an Afghan soldier approached them with an
M16 rifle and asked to use their equipment to clean his gun.
The Italians saw that the Afghan soldier's rifle was loaded and asked him to unload it,
at which point the Afghan soldier shot the two Italians and escaped from the base, NATO said.

gucci
01-20-2011, 08:53 PM
it's a shame we try to help these damn people by training them, giving new weapons and teaching them how to shoot down the sights not to mention giving them millions and millions of dollars in aid, rebuilding infastructure and they pay us back by using these weapons and shooting international forces fighting terrorism IN THEIR COUNTRY. sorry if i seem a bit pissed, because i am, and i would like nothing more than to strangle the life from that ANAtali piece of scum. but that is neither here nor there so i digress and keep the rest of the international combined forces in my prayers