PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys!

S19E5A1
01-15-2011, 03:42 AM
Well I'm new here and I have not figured out how things work yet. I am Santi, yes Santi. Its a variation of m y longass name and is my nickname lol Oh and can someone please tell me how to reply to comments cuase I am having issues with this whole thing :) Thank you and take care.

Sixx
01-15-2011, 03:54 AM
Hi and welcome.

What do you mean reply to comments? On the forum? the front page?
Describe your problem to me.

I'll try to help you out.

Scott
01-15-2011, 11:49 AM
Hi there ,welcome to the forums.
i hope you enjoy your stay here.

if you're having trouble posting on the forums click "reply to thread" then click the box and type what you want, after that click post quick reply. ( your post will then be posted )

to post on the frontpage on media, scroll down to the bottom your see a box there write what you wish in there and then click Post Comment

S19E5A1
01-18-2011, 03:57 AM
I don;t know how to on the frront page. I am a bit confused with teh "quote comments" thing. Is that the only way to respond? Also I don;t know if someone has responded to a comment I have made lol Is tehre a way to be notified if someone has commented on your comment? Thanks for your help :)

Scott
01-18-2011, 08:32 AM
I don;t know how to on the frront page. I am a bit confused with teh "quote comments" thing. Is that the only way to respond? Also I don;t know if someone has responded to a comment I have made lol Is tehre a way to be notified if someone has commented on your comment? Thanks for your help :)

Go to the frontpage, when you click on a video, give the page a chance to load the comments below it.... scroll all the way to the bottom underkneath the comments your see a Green Box, click that and type in your message, once you're finished typing the message click Post comment.

It really is simple.