PDA

View Full Version : How did you hear about Apache Clips??????

robertjordan21
01-10-2011, 07:11 PM
How i heard of apache clips was i was on youtube watching military videos and on the videos i was watching had a guy what look like kicking a door with the name apacheclips.com underneath it.

How bout u?

cormack
01-10-2011, 07:34 PM
I google'd military videos and apacheclips was one of the websites it gave me this was back when it had the red and i think it was white colour sceme about 2 year ago..

Mel
01-10-2011, 10:19 PM
Was looking up remote controlled apache helicopters and saw AC in the google search.Only had about 450 vids back then.I think I watched just about everyone of them.

truffs1010
01-11-2011, 04:05 AM
I will admit, I was an avid liveleaker back in the day, when they had good military content. Started to see vids with the AC watermark on liveleak vids, never looked back but only became a member about a year ago.

JOG12
01-12-2011, 06:32 AM
I was watching military vids when I was a liveleaker, and I to saw the AC watermark, and I was like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqyixwqiCag

Razboj
01-12-2011, 08:16 AM
i was watching filr videos of Cpt. Ali on LiveLeak, then i searched for him on google and i found apacheclips.com

Scott
01-12-2011, 08:42 AM
I spoke to my cousin a few years back, he was in the army, i have no clue what happened but ever since he left he was never ever the same.... he's mind would wonder, it would take him around 3-4 minutes to reply to your question sometimes.... he turned to alchohol, it got me thinking what could he have encountered?

i was reading soldiers story's more and more in the newspapers, i was fascinated by their stories.... i went on google and typed in military videos.... AC was like 6th down the list,ofcourse i check the top 10 sites from google searches.... apacheclips stood out so much.

the content was 100% military related, no bullshit browsing through viral videos to see the content you want, it was right there infront of you, the content back then was absolutly amazing from the war which is still going on..... i remember the good old red and white apacheclips theme we had.

i have never looked back, or at any military website again, this website is one of a kind all thanks to the brains of Nico ( Stark )

DefensorFortis
01-12-2011, 07:46 PM
I was on military.com watching a video of a bradley chewing up a house. The description said it was from AC. Then after that you know the rest... ;)
Holy shit!!! I can't believe I remembered!!!!

robertjordan21
01-12-2011, 07:52 PM
jog12 u had me dieing! laughed so hard. The watermark is whats really doing the trick. I hope to hear more from u guys

Sixx
01-12-2011, 09:51 PM
I was renewing my NAMBLA membership at Nambla.com and saw some AC members there.
They gave me the link and I fell in love.

Thanks Gazz and bu187.

I would have never found AC if it were not for you guys.

Stark
01-13-2011, 03:51 AM
I was renewing my NAMBLA membership at Nambla.com and saw some AC members there.
They gave me the link and I fell in love.

Thanks Gazz and bu187.

I would have never found AC if it were not for you guys.

NAMBLA fucking owns

Markoxx
01-13-2011, 05:31 AM
I was having sex with a girl, and found AC

Stark
01-13-2011, 09:25 AM
I was having sex with a girl, and found AC

Than yoiu woke up

Scott
01-13-2011, 09:31 AM
Than yoiu woke up
hahah good one

jamieooh
01-30-2011, 02:02 AM
I used to look for military videos on cosumptionjunction (thanks to cj I can't eat pudding and i know what scat is) and liveleak . I as well saw the apacheclips watermark and looked it up.
To fuckin funny with the nambla shit

eat5
01-30-2011, 02:39 PM
i was on militaryphotos.net people kept linking to AC.

gutro
01-31-2011, 01:22 PM
It's amazing how many sites use AC.... just from reading this, you can tell how credible AC is for it's content.

I was just surfing around and stumbled across AC. I spent a long time just watching and studying the clips that AC had before I ever made my first post. I think it took me about 6 months to post a comment, and then another 6 months to a year to post my own media....

Anyways, like the rest of you, I caught the AC bug and have been stuck here since.

Devious187
01-31-2011, 08:18 PM
I was searching youtube videos of taliban getting raped by Apache Longbows,came across one with the famous ApacheClips.com Logo on the bottom and decided to check it out... Sure glad i did,now i got myself a new homepage and favorite website..

gremlin
02-09-2011, 11:22 AM
Yeah same for me really noticed the watermark on a vid somewhere else

Bin coming back ever since

Keep up the good work lads !

PatrioticGuru
02-09-2011, 07:50 PM
I typed in the google search bar BEST FUCKING WEBSITE EVER and apache clips came up.

Mel
02-09-2011, 08:23 PM
I typed in the google search bar BEST FUCKING WEBSITE EVER and apache clips came up.

BEST FUCKING FIRST POST EVER.:thumbup:

Kurticus
02-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Yep, saw the watermark on some piece of media, cant remember if it was a video or a picture, most likely a video. Visited the site, fell in love.