PDA

View Full Version : Whats up guys

gundriver22
03-11-2009, 05:08 PM
Stumbled across this site via a link from live leak. Finally, I don't have to go to kiowapilots for some aircraft talk. I'm a student currently in the bag phase at Mother Rucker. I love the Apache and am greatful as all hell that I got this chance to fly her.
:USA:

Cruelbreed
03-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Wow welcome to the forums and an honor to have an apache pilot on board. Take a look around, we're still growing but we're becoming an exciting place. Make sure to check out the video page :)

Scott
03-11-2009, 05:21 PM
wow man, would'nt think a apache pilot would be here, welcome to the site sir!

its a honour to have you, just out of curiosity you allowed to record when flying? like put the cam on the dash and fly, would be sweet to see some new apache videos :)

anyway since you've flown her, i don't know if you have seen her in action or whatnot but heres a playlist i put together of the apache enjoy.

http://www.apacheclips.com/playlist/apacheclips/

hope you have a good stay, any questions please don't hesitate to ask :)

Stark
03-12-2009, 11:25 AM
welcome to AC, hope you will like it her :)
we're having more and more military folks on this page - if you want to do us a favour mention this page in your next meeting :freakout:

gundriver22
03-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Ya, thanks for the welcome. Yes, we are "allowed" to record in the cockpit. It wouldn't be very interesting to watch though, until gunnery phase anyway.

I figured there would be a slew of pilots on here already. Are there any that you guys know of? Is anyone else currently serving in any way? either way, I'll be spreading the word on the flightline. See if we can't make this place the blog of choice for Apache drivers.

Oh, and enough with the sir shit, I'm just a guy trying to get through flight school.

Later

Cruelbreed
03-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Ya, thanks for the welcome. Yes, we are "allowed" to record in the cockpit. It wouldn't be very interesting to watch though, until gunnery phase anyway.

I figured there would be a slew of pilots on here already. Are there any that you guys know of? Is anyone else currently serving in any way? either way, I'll be spreading the word on the flightline. See if we can't make this place the blog of choice for Apache drivers.

Oh, and enough with the sir shit, I'm just a guy trying to get through flight school.

Later

Slew of pilots, I friggin wish.. that's the goal. If you think there's a better category structure for pilots let me know and i'll set it up on the forum. It'd be beyond awesome to make this the site/forum of choice for apache drivers.

Scott
03-12-2009, 04:44 PM
would be awesome to have apache pilots and gunners here, you never know tho maybe one day :)