PDA

View Full Version : Merry XMas Apaches

Stark
12-24-2010, 11:23 AM
We the staff of Apacheclips want to wish all our Apaches a nice and festive Christmas season, enjoy your time with your family - relax and remember there are an awful lot of men and woman who have to spend their Christmas in an hostile country - I am by no means religious but I don't think a little prayer for the men and woman in combat could do any harm.

Again we wish all of you all the best - Merry Christmas to you all!

cormack
12-24-2010, 12:34 PM
Merry xmas everyone and all the best for the new year!!

Scott
12-24-2010, 01:07 PM
Merry Christmas Folks, enjoy your day festive day and be happy!.

Mel
12-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Merry Christmas to all my Apache friends,and I hope you enjoy your self with your family's.Like Stark mentioned....Please say a prayer for the folks not able to be with their loved ones that are serving.

wanny1971
12-24-2010, 04:12 PM
me and Mr penis want to wish all our apache brothers (**'and sisters'.. thank you Mr penis)
a monster christmas and a happy and fruitful new year
big thanks to the military men (and women.. thank you again Mr penis) that sacrificed a lot more than there time for our freedoms
i'm forever grateful
love from.. wanny and mr penis

Hellfreeza
12-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Merry Christmas to all my AC comrades and a happy new year!

DefensorFortis
12-24-2010, 08:18 PM
I'll keep it simple: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my AC peeps :P

Schneids
12-24-2010, 11:54 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! One of my friends got IEDd a few days ago, and now hes home celebrating it with his family. He almost lost his foot and ruptured his spleen but he called me to tell me he was still shit hot and good to go. Rah!

NeilDunne
12-25-2010, 05:20 PM
Merry Christmas everyone, Hope you enjoy the holidays and have a great new year. Let's all hope for a casualty free 2011 with the troops over seas.

Scott
12-25-2010, 06:19 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! One of my friends got IEDd a few days ago, and now hes home celebrating it with his family. He almost lost his foot and ruptured his spleen but he called me to tell me he was still shit hot and good to go. Rah!

wow, fucking great news hes ok man.

tell him thanks for the service.... if he wants to pass time tell him about the site. Kudos.

Peace.