PDA

View Full Version : who I be.. n stuff...

killtank
12-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Hello my fellow Americans...
It is about god damn time I found a badass site that is patriotic without censoring out all the good shit! I am a Medic working on a military base in kuwait. I am contracted and will be done here in a few months. Im a EMT back in the states for a 911 service in Texas. I love guns, America, Women, and blowing shit up. I hate emo pussies and can't stand stupid anti american fucks that live in our country. I am pretty sure I will fit in pretty well here. Anywho. Kickass site! I got a couple personal vids and pics that I took while here that I will be uploading soon.

Scott
12-18-2010, 04:53 PM
Hello my fellow Americans...
It is about god damn time I found a badass site that is patriotic without censoring out all the good shit! I am a Medic working on a military base in kuwait. I am contracted and will be done here in a few months. Im a EMT back in the states for a 911 service in Texas. I love guns, America, Women, and blowing shit up. I hate emo pussies and can't stand stupid anti american fucks that live in our country. I am pretty sure I will fit in pretty well here. Anywho. Kickass site! I got a couple personal vids and pics that I took while here that I will be uploading soon.
awesome intro my friend, you will fit right in without a doubt.

Welcome, i look forward to the pictures and vids :)

Kurticus
12-18-2010, 06:56 PM
Welcome! You will find that AC has a great community, and you will fit right in bro

Mel
12-18-2010, 09:19 PM
Welcome to AC Killtank....Enjoy your stay here,We always like pics and videos.Upload away.

ErisKillton
12-18-2010, 10:32 PM
Welcome welcome....stay and have fun with us :D

Cant wait to see your contributions and thanks for dropping an intro!!!

killtank
12-18-2010, 11:46 PM
Thanks. Some of the stuff I wanna uploads I gotta have wait till i'm back in good ole America. So I've heard this country will throw you in prison for bashing the shit out of it.

Markoxx
12-19-2010, 02:56 AM
Welcome my friend, glad to have you here. have fun :)

SgtJim
12-21-2010, 04:35 PM
welcome here medic! :D
thx for ur nice intro,
we're wating for the uploads now