PDA

View Full Version : You guys are my heros and Im a gay troll.

CarlWest
12-15-2010, 12:43 AM
You guys Im a gay troll with extra time on my hands to go to forums where Im obviously not wanted and post my whiny rant about how lifes not fair and Im bitter about it here.... Can't you see? .....You're all just blah blah blah my dildo dirty secrets. Your just being angry cunts. Wikileaks is no harm to anyone, other than blah blah blah Im a dumbfuck. The USA only started war on the middle east for blah blah blah predictable statement about 9/11 whaaaaah... Al Quada dosen't even exist, the USA just made it up we didnt land on the moon and bigfoot is real. You all perceive world events completely wrong waah wahh wahhh wah murder country. The USA is a monster ,boo hoohoo poor me journalism. You are all wrong. I am right. I will get flamed for this, boo hoo hoo wah.Blah blah blah, I think I'll go to the mall and consume some more starbucks frapuccinos whilst wearing my Che Guevara shirt I got from H&M and pout about the world I dont like.... because your all unaware puppets of the man, you are doing what they want, you are a tool...and Im not.

Sincerely.
A bored angry homo.

Sixx
12-15-2010, 01:03 AM
Learn to spell.

You stupid faggot.

Love the avatar :D

Don't bother coming back, I'll get you again.

Ripcord
12-15-2010, 01:04 AM
oh look 2 different threads saying the exact same thing from the same guy

Obvious troll is obvious.

Toki
12-15-2010, 01:33 AM
Eat glass and shit blood, you faggot troll. GTFO!

Devious187
12-15-2010, 03:48 AM
Oil? Killing innocent people? Sometimes by accident,and maybe a few crazy soldiers did some bad things..But i sappose we should just let the enemy overthrow the government so they can do greater acts of terror,so they can forfill their longterm goals of exterminating Christians/USA/etc and let them forfill world domination of forced Muslim garbage.. Yeah we are there for the Oil,lmfao !! what a fuckin idiot... Even if it were true,better in the hands of a controlled country than in the hands of Weapons of mass destruction making crazy fuckin terrorists that would use the money to fuckin blow up more shit.

ALqaeda does exist,they were overthrown when we hung your bro Saddam Hussein like the bitch he is. Now they desperate, fuckin pathetic terrorists,trying to kill their own government so they can fuckin be faggots.stupid goat fuckers.

cormack
12-15-2010, 06:50 AM
I see he's banned now keep up the good work guys!

Devious187
12-15-2010, 07:13 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/media/24257/Viking_Warriors_in_Afghanistan/

Kurticus
12-15-2010, 11:02 AM
I don't even want to take the time to respond to this ignorant shit clown. Enjoy your ban. Stay the fuck out.