PDA

View Full Version : You guys are pretty amazing and I want to be just like you.

CarlWest
12-15-2010, 12:41 AM
You guys are so amazing and I am such a thick idiot. Can't you see how my butt cheekz is only the messenger? You're all just getting angry at them for delivering the dirty secrets of NAMBLA. Your just being awesome cunts and I wish you'd accept me. My anus is no harm to anyone, other than the herpes outbreak ratios with other countries, which I deserve because Im globally known as dumbfucksanything. The USA only started war on NAMBLA because we are killing innocent people, 9/11 was just a flag to do so, because we're the true degenerates of society. You all perceive our pedophile world events completely wrong and let your flamboyantly fun patriotism for a kick ass murder country decide what you think. My anus is a monster, My butt cheekz like doing the right thing, it is actually copropheliac journalism. You are all sexy bitches. I am just letting you know this. I will get flaming diarrhea for this, but that would be okay, ill just sit back and enjoy it. I am an unaware puppet of the great and powerful Wizard of OZ, who is doing what he wants with my email and IP address and posts because I am a tool.

CrookedSmirk
12-15-2010, 12:57 AM
"Your just being angry cunts."

You're*

"You guys are pretty dumb aren't you."

Questions are marked with a question mark, periods are used with statements.

which they don't deserve because their globally known as dumbfucks.

they're*

"The USA only started war on the middle east for their valuable oil, we are killing innocent people, 9/11 was just a false flag to do so"

Alright, buddy, I'll start with this one.

Insults aside, let's discuss something. The US has a very, very powerful military. Like it or hate it, it's true. If we wanted oil SO bad, why would we attack our own country, execute an INSIDE JOBNEOCONSERVATIVEBUSHISEVILTINFOILHAT, instead of just fucking invading Saudi Arabia?

If we wanted oil, we could've easily taken it from one of the prime distributors, if it was some INSIDE JOB, why wouldn't we have blamed it on Saudi Arabia? Hmmm, I'll leave that up to your mind to compute. Next.

"Wikileaks is no harm to anyone, other than the US of A's relationships with other countries, which they don't deserve because their globally known as dumbfucks."

Okay, there are a few collisions with your other points in this sentence. Tell me, mister smart Turk, if it was so painfully obvious that it was an "inside job" or "false flag", why would other countries back us up in the war? If we were "globally known to be dumbasses," why did our allies give their blood helping us? Jesus Christ, make up your mind.

The USA is a monster, Wikileaks is doing the right thing, it is actually journalism. You are all wrong.

Mindless conjecture. When you stage an argument you support your opinion with factual evidence. Saying "X is wrong" is an opinion because there is nothing in the world that is 100% evil and "wrong" as you put it; such things are the product of the human mind and the human mind alone.

If you're not following me here, I'll give an example. I believe that the Taliban is wrong, personally, but does that make it fact? Of course not, that's just my individual perception of the events in Afghanistan. We don't live in the Star Wars universe where there's a light side and a dark side, but if your mind finds comfort in such childish things then by all means, keep believing that the US is the evil sith and Julian is the leader of the rebel alliance. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

"There is no good or evil, only what the mind makes of it," You'll do good to remember this, Turk. It's a Shakesphere quote.

I look forward to your reply.

Ripcord
12-15-2010, 01:06 AM
ya ya you already said that

Sixx
12-15-2010, 01:06 AM
We don't care about Wikileaks and you are the tool.

Make another Account and it will disappear.
Knock yourself out.

Love your avatar...lol

DefensorFortis
12-15-2010, 11:56 AM
Judging by your avatar, I can already tell that you are a faggot. Also, the thing with Wikileaks is that it just didn't leak dirty secrets but the names and locations of informants, who are human beings by the way, that the Taliban will summarily hunt down and murder. The Taliban would probably also murder the informants' children, rape their wives, and destroy their homes.

Lives are at risk because of Wikileaks and Julian Assange, this is why we here at Apache Clips hate Wikileaks. Oh yeah, one more thing, before you try to insult people by telling them that they are dumb, you should learn how to spell properly :P

Devious187
12-15-2010, 12:12 PM
I wonder why the Afghan Civilians call the rebels "taliban" if they dont exist.I wonder why the Iraqi civilians call the iraqi rebels AlQaeda....If they dont exist..THEN WHY THE FUCK DO THEIR OWN PEOPLE KNOW THEY EXIST,lmfao,what a idiot.

Jdubya
12-15-2010, 01:30 PM
WOW this fucktard again I thought I already told you on the other thread this discussion is over and to GO FUCK YOURSELF FAGMAN! Now like I said in the other thread GO BAIT AND TROLL ON ANOTHER SITE THIS DISCUSSION IS OVER.

Now go make another account so we can whack you again. Man I hate pussies.