PDA

View Full Version : Starks little fucking Christmas rants

Stark
12-14-2010, 11:54 AM
What the hell is going on with the today's youth is it only me or does every single 16 year old look like a
flexible homosexual? With their skinny jeans and their long hair? What ever happened to be a proper man.
Woman must be sick of these whiny little cunts that slit their wrists because they are so fucking misunderstood
and the world is so cruel to them – Jesus fucking Christ almighty.
I think we need another World War so these soft kids realize how fucking great their life is compared to 90% of the
world’s population – Please God bring back Garry cooper... FFS.

If I hear one more fucking time Jingle bells or Fairly tale of NY by that foul smelling cunt from the poges I will
sacrifices a new born kitten drink the tears of unborn children and PUKE FUCKING BLOOD!!!

Only4U
12-14-2010, 12:08 PM
i agree with you man!!!!... WTF happend to the world?!?!?!?

Stark
12-14-2010, 12:12 PM

Families are always rising or falling in America

kitlnc
12-14-2010, 12:17 PM
Please describe what a homosexual looks like. Because I am a Gay man and I did not know I am to look a certain way.

Sixx
12-14-2010, 12:24 PM
Please describe what a homosexual looks like. Because I am a Gay man and I did not know I am to look a certain way.

Look in the mirror or go to my favorite website http://www.nambla.org/

/fail

Toki
12-14-2010, 12:32 PM

/fail

FBI is one their way.

Stark
12-14-2010, 12:33 PM

You should have asked, what is a flexible homosexual

Stark
12-14-2010, 12:34 PM

/fail

hello

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Kx_-u41TMxtq7M:http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo288/x_ray_dude_photo/fark%20cliches/HANSEN.jpg&t=1

Sixx
12-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Oh shit, Did I just say that was my favorite website?

*Starts smashing harddrives*

Markoxx
12-14-2010, 01:13 PM
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx162/markoxx/not_this_shit_ag97.jpg

gutro
12-14-2010, 01:34 PM
I'll tell you what's wrong with today's youth... Lack of fear!

When I was a kid, before I did ANYTHING, I always thought, what will my dad do? Will he give me shit, ground me or beat me into an oblivion? If it was worth a scolding or even a grounding.... I'd do it. But I knew the consequences if I got caught.

Today's kids have too many rights. I can't even smack my kids hand for trying to touch a hot element on the stove.

I know a girl who had CAS (Children's Aid Society) take her son way, out of school without her even knowing. She didn't find out until he didn't show up on the school bus. She called the school and they said call CAS. Turns out he got in a fight a school and when the teacher asked what happened (mild bruise and a couple scratches) he said my dad did it, to avoid getting in trouble (He's 7 years old). So they took him to safety and spent a month investigating her and her husband.
Now if she threatens him, he says then i'll tell my teacher and she'll take me away.

WTF!!!!!!

Kids nowadays need a good beat down to set them straight.

JOG12
12-14-2010, 01:55 PM
I'm 17 years old, but thank god I am not like others. I see tons of students in my high school with the skinny jeans, "emo" hair, emotional hair wtf, and those guages in there ears. Those things that expand your ear lobe.

Stark
12-14-2010, 02:20 PM
I'm 17 years old, but thank god I am not like others. I see tons of students in my high school with the skinny jeans, "emo" hair, emotional hair wtf, and those guages in there ears. Those things that expand your ear lobe.

hahah I mean fuck I cannot talk I have both arms with tatoos but jesus these earloaps wiill look good when you have to look for your first stable job :D

akira1999
12-14-2010, 02:29 PM
MUHAHAHAH

ya we need some strong role models in schools again..

hmm what we need is that crazy drill sargent from full metal jacket in every schjool in the west.
that way those sissy assed panzies get some discipline in their other wise useless and wasted lives.

and about jingle bells etc., i think we should crucify any DJ that plays that shit.

Stark
12-14-2010, 02:34 PM
MUHAHAHAH

ya we need some strong role models in schools again..

hmm what we need is that crazy drill sargent from full metal jacket in every schjool in the west.
that way those sissy assed panzies get some discipline in their other wise useless and wasted lives.

and about jingle bells etc., i think we should crucify any DJ that plays that shit.

I hate that song more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLb213lak5s

Mel
12-14-2010, 02:53 PM
WTF is up with that guys grill?...He could eat apples through a barbwire fence.

Kurticus
12-14-2010, 03:53 PM
Reinstate the draft and set this generation straight.

DefensorFortis
12-14-2010, 04:25 PM
I'll tell you what's wrong with today's youth... Lack of fear!

When I was a kid, before I did ANYTHING, I always thought, what will my dad do? Will he give me shit, ground me or beat me into an oblivion? If it was worth a scolding or even a grounding.... I'd do it. But I knew the consequences if I got caught.

Today's kids have too many rights. I can't even smack my kids hand for trying to touch a hot element on the stove.

I know a girl who had CAS (Children's Aid Society) take her son way, out of school without her even knowing. She didn't find out until he didn't show up on the school bus. She called the school and they said call CAS. Turns out he got in a fight a school and when the teacher asked what happened (mild bruise and a couple scratches) he said my dad did it, to avoid getting in trouble (He's 7 years old). So they took him to safety and spent a month investigating her and her husband.
Now if she threatens him, he says then i'll tell my teacher and she'll take me away.

WTF!!!!!!

Kids nowadays need a good beat down to set them straight.

In my home town we have new developments where the upper middle class people live sprouting on the edge of town, plus we have the 'Oneida Heights' which is where the lower upper class people live. The kids I saw in high school mostly came from these places, and good god talk about spoiled rotten sluts and faggots. The preppy faggot guys are the ones that start shit in school most of the time, not just the 'usual suspects' and they got nothing more than a slap on the rest because their parents believe their kids are 'perfect'. And the girls, man, their brains are in their pussies and boobs, not to mention in their 300 dollar purses and ugg boots. Yeah, what's going on with my generation, I'm embarrassed to be apart of these failures, but at least I'm going into the Army instead of going down the path of failure and gayness, like most kids do these days.

Scott
12-14-2010, 04:58 PM
i'll keep my rant short and simple

i hate the way kids have been brought up/act in the 21st century.

wardog99s
12-14-2010, 04:59 PM
well fuck the world.. wish i could beat the crap out of those mofos..

bloodshedood
12-14-2010, 05:37 PM
What pisses me off is that the emo kids are "looked up to by everyone." as if they are gods and that every other way of life is not "cool enough". Dont even get me started on the whole complaining problem....at my school all they do is bitch and whine meanwhile they have 4 xbox's 3 gaming computers and a brand new Range Rover and Mercedes sitting in their driveway, bought for them on their 16th birthdays. Merry fucking Christmas everyone

ssfcracker
12-14-2010, 05:38 PM
im 15 and all i wear is wrangler working jeans that i wear to my dads work and a army shirt
nithing else

chriss
12-14-2010, 06:14 PM
understand your feelings stark.

ray243
12-14-2010, 09:42 PM

What you are looking for is a term called 'hipster'.
And a video to go with the term:

Well, I can't post a video yet so just go youtube and search:

Interior Semiotics

gutro
12-15-2010, 01:12 PM
Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is a Rational World. I don't care about the toys and money. I want a world where boys grow up to be men, and girls grow up to be respectable women. Rather than giving all the "boys" all the toys they want, please steal their clothes, cut their hair and give them the latest edition of Swank. While you're at it, take away their I-world of gadgets and delete their facebook, twitter, myspace and any other gay ass social networking tool that lets them make a fool of themselves. Please take away the silver spoons and hand out work gloves and boots. Fill stockings with tools.

billy_berou
12-15-2010, 02:22 PM
I found this site due to the fact that LL didn't remove a watermark. I haven't been back since. Stark, you run a great site. Don't let them bring you down. Fight the good fight and it will happen eventually.

Stark
12-15-2010, 04:07 PM
I found this site due to the fact that LL didn't remove a watermark. I haven't been back since. Stark, you run a great site. Don't let them bring you down. Fight the good fight and it will happen eventually.

Its just ultra demoralizing I don;t want to bitch moan and complain but what you guys have to understand is - it take hard work and dedication to find that one good vid that stands out from a 100.
I know LL doesn't remove watermarks - its the members that do that BUT doesn't mind validating them thats my problem.
Never mind what anybody says I guaratee you guys If anybody uploads a video (lets say from theync) and I can see so clearly that the watermark is blurred I would never validate it.

And another thing because some LL members say we got all our vids from LL I again guarantee you the times we check LL for videos is real fucking rare - we have a great network of people that keep an eye out of us but a lot of times its Markoxx and myself hunting all over the internet including arabic, russian, chinese, mexican, spanish, German pages.

WretchedDevice
12-15-2010, 05:04 PM
I have been barred, banned, blocked personaly and IP address for years now just over some personal feeling of their mods being hurt, and eventualy H., for discriminating and judging me for different questions, concerns and comments. That place is nothing but a high school click with a bunch of wannabes. You guys atleast have integrity and in my book, that goes a long way. Respect to you all and Happy Holidays and be safe!

gucci
12-15-2010, 06:11 PM
totally agree with you about kids these days, god awful hair style and some of the worst clothes i've seen in years. tight pants, bright colors and makeup. everytime i see one of these kids i debate crushing their skull and then i weigh in on my situation and decide i don't want to go to prison. back in the 50s kids were tough, didn't complain about not being able to play warcraft or go see the newest vampire movie. disgusting

mgear
12-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Oh god yes.
Those annoying little bastard emo kids and the kids that think they're gangster.

This is why I support capital punishment, knowing they will be on it one day.

cunny_funt
12-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Live Leak by it self is ok but it's the MOD that fkn disgust me

MUSASHI1605
12-15-2010, 09:37 PM
nuff said, on behalf of the people who use AC, thank you sir, and may i say very eloquently put.

gwhunter
12-15-2010, 10:06 PM
that Stark would get some help. If he continues to hold his emotions in check like this it could jepordize his health.

PLEASE, PLEASE STARK, let it out, find a way to vent, you will feel better.

I know it is difficult to say how you really feel, but for gods sake man,, find a way !!!!!!

ROFLMAO

natej740
12-16-2010, 12:22 AM
Liveleak fucking sucks balls now. But being one of their top uploaders a while back i used to steal the shit out of videos(not from AC and a lot of my LL videos are on here also).... But I would never blur out a watermark thats just fucked up. I uploaded a sick ass video here and it never even got featured....kinda felt snubbed so i never uploaded here anymore...

Toki
12-16-2010, 12:49 AM
Eh. What are you gonna do? I've been in this "stealing videos" war for a year now. Nothing good comes from it. My LL account was banned because I raised hell and tried to get users to at least credit and link AC.

natej740
12-16-2010, 01:13 AM
Like i said LL sucks balls now. Besides that video was on youtube 3 weeks ago...The guy might have ripped it from there...So the argument about LL people stealing that vid from here is weak cuz he prob got it from youtube. 11-20-2010 edit: I tried to post the link but it wouldnt let me. Its on youtube not hard to find...But i agree 100% that bluring a watermark is fucked up give credit whoever "stole" the video.

Stark
12-16-2010, 02:16 AM
Like i said LL sucks balls now. Besides that video was on youtube 3 weeks ago...The guy might have ripped it from there...So the argument about LL people stealing that vid from here is weak cuz he prob got it from youtube. 11-20-2010 edit: I tried to post the link but it wouldnt let me. Its on youtube not hard to find...But i agree 100% that bluring a watermark is fucked up give credit whoever "stole" the video.

Nope he didn't - let me be clear here I am talkiing about blurring out the watermark and show me were the video was on youtube becuase I can promise you unless you speak arabic you did not find it.
We found the video by the guy who uploaded it first with 2 views on it.
If you go to the liveleak video link I posted you can see clrearly that he bliurred out the watermark - they do it all the time not specifcly from us but also from theync etc.

apacheclipfan
12-16-2010, 05:15 AM
I would say keep putting the watermark. Thats how I found the site by seeing a video elsewhere that had the watermark. Its weak that he blurred it out but if it is not to much of a hassle to add might lead to others finding this site

Flaffenbam
12-16-2010, 08:11 AM
KIDS

Well am afraid things aren't much better over here in Britain, the three major "groups" appear to be the NEDS - Non-Educated Delinquents (thick arseholes who just like to cause trouble), what you would call trendys/jocks and the emo's. Obviously there are your rock/metal/dance/rap fans to varying degrees but normally these people will get along with each other. Now if your not one of the groups mentioned above you generally get looks like you are some lower caste, yes even by the NEDS who wear pretty much nothing but tracksuits (with trousers tucked in to socks). I remember when I learnt about emo in the mid-90's and there was none of this womens jeans, stupid hair and mascara shit going on, back then you couldn't really tell an "emo" from anyone else other than their topics of discussion and what music they liked eg. At The Drive-In. I guarentee you that the majority of "emo's" these days don't even know who they are or that Jimmy Eat World was emo, especially as there is no make-up, black clothing or screaming involved.

I do have to stick up for people with long hair as I have long hair, do not style it or anything in the morning. The most I will do is possibly run some conditioner through it if I am going to a function and run a brush through it.

I actually would have to say that the internet is a big contributer to these groups and their growth.

And remember if someone is cutting their wrist it's attention seeking, the real people who cut themselves through emotional problems will hide the cuts in an unseen area.

WATERMARKS

Leave them on, 'nuff said

eaglethebeagle
12-16-2010, 09:22 AM
fuck the little fag emo boys that are more frail than there girlfriends and fuck live leak just because they have no fucking taste. I mean between thenyc and live leak its like serial killers commenting on car accidents and murder videos. Fucking all those people talk shit like they could kill someone but if you ever could see what they look like they are the little twinks we are talking about or some fat fucking piece of shit that looks like mayonnaise because they dont ever leave the fucking house.

AC is going to be giant very soon.

ErisKillton
12-16-2010, 11:14 AM
When will we stop saving stupid people from themselves? If parents want to give their children plastic bags to play with ...who are we to warn them? If fools want to take a big gulp off of a hot cup of coffee just as its handed to them...why should we put a sticker on the lid saying its hot...let them burn the shit out of themselves. The other day I saw a commercial on TV reminding parents not to cough on their babies...because this might lead to your baby getting a cough. Really????!! Are we that fucking retarded as a society now? And if a percentage of the world IS indeed that retarded...why are we helping them live longer lives and breed? Eventually they are going to foul up the human gene pool and stunt the natural process of societal evolution that comes from learning by trial and error. I think its a process called natural selection...survival of the fittest. If you need to be reminded that you shouldnt cough on your own baby...because it might get sick...I hope you AND your baby die. Please dont drag the human race down by having anymore babies to cough on. Just go order some food from McDonalds and be shocked when it makes you fat. NOOB PARENTS: that plastic bag IS a toy, go ahead and let your kids play w it by the pool while you dont watch them. I hope you give yourself 3rd Degree burns on your mouth and tongue on the hot coffee and are forced to forever talk like the retard you are inside.

Disgusting.

PS is this where we reply to the moobs email Stark got? How does it make me feel....?...One word. Thirsty.
LOL

DefensorFortis
12-16-2010, 11:55 AM
Eh. What are you gonna do? I've been in this "stealing videos" war for a year now. Nothing good comes from it. My LL account was banned because I raised hell and tried to get users to at least credit and link AC.

That's gay! They banned you because you tried to do the right thing? Wow, what scumbags they are.

Flaffenbam
12-16-2010, 12:24 PM
When will we stop saving stupid people from themselves? If parents want to give their children plastic bags to play with ...who are we to warn them? If fools want to take a big gulp off of a hot cup of coffee just as its handed to them...why should we put a sticker on the lid saying its hot...let them burn the shit out of themselves. The other day I saw a commercial on TV reminding parents not to cough on their babies...because this might lead to your baby getting a cough. Really????!! Are we that fucking retarded as a society now? And if a percentage of the world IS indeed that retarded...why are we helping them live longer lives and breed? Eventually they are going to foul up the human gene pool and stunt the natural process of societal evolution that comes from learning by trial and error. I think its a process called natural selection...survival of the fittest. If you need to be reminded that you shouldnt cough on your own baby...because it might get sick...I hope you AND your baby die. Please dont drag the human race down by having anymore babies to cough on. Just go order some food from McDonalds and be shocked when it makes you fat. NOOB PARENTS: that plastic bag IS a toy, go ahead and let your kids play w it by the pool while you dont watch them. I hope you give yourself 3rd Degree burns on your mouth and tongue on the hot coffee and are forced to forever talk like the retard you are inside.

Disgusting.

PS is this where we reply to the moobs email Stark got? How does it make me feel....?...One word. Thirsty.
LOL

Sad but it is very true. One song, whether you like them or not, gets this spot on, NOFX - The Idiots Are Taking Over.

ErisKillton
12-16-2010, 01:31 PM
HAHA...NOFX...

Old School...cool man. :D

Theres a pretty funny movie about that too. Forget what its called but its w Luke Wilson and he goes to the future and everyone is fucking morons.

Yono
12-16-2010, 04:09 PM
I'm a teen and I'm proud to say that I am not the type of kid that Stark was talking about....FUCK THAT!

Tijaboo
12-16-2010, 05:53 PM
Bad Ass Boss, Bad Ass!

eaglethebeagle
12-16-2010, 07:21 PM
I couldnt have said it better than that. Let stupid does what a stupid does and then they die and we dont as a society have to provide them and their offspring welfare.

eaglethebeagle
12-16-2010, 07:25 PM
http://www.mopo.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/fat_kid-mcdonalds.jpg

woodsboy
12-16-2010, 09:58 PM
Yea, stark. I believe they haven't acheived a cock pushup yet so their immaturity shines out there ass like a .50cal incendiary. Just start prepping.

philly0001
12-17-2010, 04:36 PM
Only if you exchanged links only if... lol

Nebelo
12-17-2010, 08:27 PM
“Our youths love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority – they show disrespect for their elders and love to chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when their elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up food, and tyrannize teachers.”
Socrates, c.400 B.C.

--Nothing really changes :-)

killtank
12-19-2010, 01:28 AM
damn, that little fucker is wider than he is tall