PDA

View Full Version : What's with the Julian Assange hate?

ray243
12-14-2010, 04:51 AM
I do not understand, he is leaking stuff that does not endanger anyone's lives. You should know that wikileaks can go both ways, either bad or good, but its more often good than bad. Look at the Diplomatic cables leak, now we finally know that Hillary Clinton is spying on the UN. It even could tell us more about the Taliban! Its not meant to target against the United States government, it leaks almost anything. Like how Burma tries to buy the football club Manchester United for 1 billion dollars. It could expose corrupt offcials, and bring them to justice as well! Although I do not hate wikileaks, it should focus more on whistle blowing than just exposing all the government related files.

Jdubya
12-14-2010, 09:26 AM
I do not understand, he is leaking stuff that does not endanger anyone's lives. You should know that wikileaks can go both ways, either bad or good, but its more often good than bad. Look at the Diplomatic cables leak, now we finally know that Hillary Clinton is spying on the UN. It even could tell us more about the Taliban! Its not meant to target against the United States government, it leaks almost anything. Like how Burma tries to buy the football club Manchester United for 1 billion dollars. It could expose corrupt offcials, and bring them to justice as well! Although I do not hate wikileaks, it should focus more on whistle blowing than just exposing all the government related files.

^^^Is this guy serious??? Do some more research before you post stupid shit like this bro.

Mel
12-14-2010, 12:27 PM
Come on Ray243.....There are spy's all over the world,Look at the ones from Russia booted out of the U.S..We all know it goes on,That whore page isn't doing anything for us.As far as knowing more about the taliban....Unless your out there squeezing the trigger on one,WTF do you need to know?This has to be one of the most mind numbing post I've seen.If I were you I would just delete all,and put a :eusa_doh: in it's place.UNBELIEVABLE.

Sixx
12-14-2010, 12:29 PM
Prove that wikileaks has not placed lives in jeopardy.....

ray243
12-14-2010, 02:21 PM
I do not have to prove because it hasn't? How about you name me people who got hurt because of wikileaks?

Sixx
12-14-2010, 03:07 PM
I do not have to prove because it hasn't? How about you name me people who got hurt because of wikileaks?

You clearly STATED that the leaked information has not harmed anyone. And YES you do have to prove it because you are making that claim.

Where are your sources?
And I mean credible sources....not a lame google search with you picking the first 4 hits...

Jdubya
12-14-2010, 04:47 PM

How about the fucking SATELLITE IMAGES that got released with the "Afghan War documents" that had pictures of U.S. Combat Outposts. It also had names of U.S. troops and informants that were involved in operations. Is that good enough for you fucking idiot? Next time actually try to present a valid argument instead of just some far-fetched shit like that.

Oh and by the way FUCK YOU TROLL!! I am done with this discussion, you can go bait and troll on another site.

Mel
12-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Gotta go with Jdubya on this one.You know what kind of site your on,and the response your going to get.
With that I say,

12-14-2010, 08:45 PM
The motherfucker is up on rape charges too!

CarlWest
12-15-2010, 12:46 AM
Ray you are completely right bro. All these dumbfuck puppets can say what they want, we know the truth. They need to open their eyes.

CarlWest
12-15-2010, 12:47 AM
Also, the USA being the retard it is charged Assange with rape just so they have a plan to fall back on, they are in reality arresting him for journalism. Which is wrong.

Sixx
12-15-2010, 01:09 AM
The USA does not need to make bogus charges to make him disappear.
You dumb fucks say 9/11 was an inside job....then making a pedofag Australian disapear would be a piece of cake.....

Right?

And also fagboy...you are not slick and you will not succeed.
I'll wreck you.

C3Hove
12-15-2010, 02:00 AM
I don't believe the US is the country with the pending rape charges. Therefore, "retard" allegation is irrelevant.

I'm not sorry nobody picked you for their team during recess or that kids called you a fag while shoving your head in a flushing toilet.

Colin_S
12-15-2010, 01:20 PM
Also, the USA being the retard it is charged Assange with rape just so they have a plan to fall back on, they are in reality arresting him for journalism. Which is wrong.

Sweden dumbass

gutro
12-15-2010, 01:25 PM

Who learned you how to spoke??????? Dumb fuck!

How is nobody getting hurt from these leaks? Even if nobody DOES get hurt (I can't prove one way or the other right now) the point is that they COULD get hurt.... and not only hurt, but killed. Their Families could be killed (including their children) and their wives could be raped and then killed.
I know you're next argument will be that could happen anyways, but the point is that it's more likely to happen with this info leaked than if it weren't. Journalism is Journalism, but you have to have discretion on what you release. How would you feel if you gave info to an Allie on your enemy and then somebody told your enemy (and could prove it) that you did it. Would you feel safe? Would you hold that person responsible for telling your enemy?

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

shadowtehpwnzor
12-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Just being the devil's advocate here. Assange did write a letter to the US asking for them to mark any files that could endanger people's lives and he would remove them, but he was told to fuck off.

gazzthompson
12-21-2010, 12:38 PM
He also got voted times person of the year by the readers. just sayin.

S19E5A1
01-15-2011, 01:39 PM
I'm not sure why people are hating on Julian Assange. They should be thanking him for exposing the truth about the wars and politicians and various other things. "The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free society." Julian is the man and he has the balls to stand up to the bigger men.