PDA

View Full Version : Who belives the USA Military really butchered innocent iraqi civillians in Baghdad?

lilliambert
12-13-2010, 06:33 AM
It was on news in America like 2-3 months ago bout a bunch of iraqi civillians killed a bunch of men, women, and children because they were "leaking secrets to Osama" or something. This is exactly what usa did in veitnam. they enjoy butchering innocent people. I believe they did and I believe Bush and our department of homeland security is covering it up.

ipalot111
12-13-2010, 07:37 AM
lol....

Ripcord
12-13-2010, 08:51 AM
While I believe anything is possible, This isn't one of those things...
why would Homeland Security cover up something that happened in Iraq? a little out of their jurisdiction don't you think..I'm sure if it was going to be covered up it would be by a group that had something to gain/lose by this info coming out...and Homeland Security doesn't seem to fit that criteria (being Canadian I could be totally wrong about that)

Look at the 1st 2 people to reply...An active U.S soldier currently in Afghanistan and a Active Canadian soldier just back from Afghanistan, you really think this is the place to throw out wild conspiracy theories, and have someone back you up???

**waves hand mysteriously** This isn't the forum you are looking for.....move along....

Yono
12-13-2010, 09:12 AM
It was on news in America like 2-3 months ago bout a bunch of iraqi civillians killed a bunch of men, women, and children because they were "leaking secrets to Osama" or something. This is exactly what usa did in veitnam. they enjoy butchering innocent people. I believe they did and I believe Bush and our department of homeland security is covering it up.

Ahhhh mate, civilians have died, die and will die in wars that have been, wars right now and wars in the future. If you think America is the only country to have killed civilians...go get a brain.

Scott
12-13-2010, 08:36 PM
While I believe anything is possible, This isn't one of those things...
why would Homeland Security cover up something that happened in Iraq? a little out of their jurisdiction don't you think..I'm sure if it was going to be covered up it would be by a group that had something to gain/lose by this info coming out...and Homeland Security doesn't seem to fit that criteria (being Canadian I could be totally wrong about that)

Look at the 1st 2 people to reply...An active U.S soldier currently in Afghanistan and a Active Canadian soldier just back from Afghanistan, you really think this is the place to throw out wild conspiracy theories, and have someone back you up???

**waves hand mysteriously** This isn't the forum you are looking for.....move along....

i could not have put that better.

+1

Rebel
12-14-2010, 01:46 AM
It's true that the CIA tortured some people over there, but they were terrorists nevertheless....
It's true that there was alot of collateral damage, but war is war.

Toki
12-14-2010, 04:52 PM
Dear lilliambert,

Kill yourself in the most painful manner possible.

Signed, Apacheclips.com

Jdubya
12-14-2010, 07:27 PM

What's the deal with these stupid ass threads today??? Must be a troll roaming around here somewhere.