PDA

View Full Version : Apacheclips is welcoming his first Moderator

Stark
03-06-2009, 06:28 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/moderator.jpg

Welcome on board Napalmdeath, I know you will make an excellent Moderator, please all join me in welcoming Napalmdeath to the AC team, he is your new judge jury and executioner and of course he be here to help all the good guys and gals ;) anger him and you may spend some considerable time in an iso cell... creep ;)

We haven't made our mind up with the second position so to the members that applied for one of the two moderator position, please check your mails I will do my best to send them out today (lastest tomorrow)

Stark

Scott
03-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Congratulations Napalm, your be a excellent gadget to the AC team :)

Enjoy buddy!

Mel
03-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Congradulations Napalm, I'm sure you'll be an asset in your position. Keep em honest.

napalmdeath1.0
03-07-2009, 05:18 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/moderator.jpg

Welcome on board Napalmdeath, I know you will make an excellent Moderator, please all join me in welcoming Napalmdeath to the AC team, he is your new judge jury and executioner and of course he be here to help all the good guys and gals ;) anger him and you may spend some considerable time in an iso cell... creep ;)

We haven't made our mind up with the second position so to the members that applied for one of the two moderator position, please check your mails I will do my best to send them out today (lastest tomorrow)

Stark

yea, awesome opportunity to assist in keeping AC fans coming back and wanting more. this site has added a shitload to my online browsing since I joined, and we hope to assist other users/passersby to have the same experience.

Cruelbreed
03-07-2009, 05:53 PM
yea, awesome opportunity to assist in keeping AC fans coming back and wanting more. this site has added a shitload to my online browsing since I joined, and we hope to assist other users/passersby to have the same experience.

Welcome to our world, Don't suck :)

andyedm85
03-08-2009, 12:29 AM
congrats, i'm sure you will do a great job!

ghost
03-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Congrats man. I'm sure you'll do great.

Piepje
03-10-2009, 05:14 AM
Welcome!

fotoman
03-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Glad to see that you're a Moderator...we had our bad start...but...it looks like we came out of it for the better. Take care..

napalmdeath1.0
03-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Glad to see that you're a Moderator...we had our bad start...but...it looks like we came out of it for the better. Take care..

same2 you dude, saw your mod tag this afternoon, lets lock and load

Woodbutcher824
03-31-2009, 05:13 PM
Congrats Napalm! :thumbup: