PDA

View Full Version : June 2005 seal ambush

soopers
11-24-2010, 07:39 PM
Im sure some of you know about the operation red wing ambush on 6/28/05 and the propaganda video which shows the captured equipment and weapons. there is a 2nd video of the ambush somewhere on the internet and i was wondering if anyone had a link or d/l.

some segments of the video are shown here at 1:15 and 2:13
youtube /watch?v=oTki9ar5lWc ( i cant post full link just put .com in between)

thanks

DeadCheckR
11-25-2010, 02:46 AM
Im sure some of you know about the operation red wing ambush on 6/28/05 and the propaganda video which shows the captured equipment and weapons. there is a 2nd video of the ambush somewhere on the internet and i was wondering if anyone had a link or d/l.

some segments of the video are shown here at 1:15 and 2:13
youtube /watch?v=oTki9ar5lWc ( i cant post full link just put .com in between)

thanks

I think the video you are referring to had to do with an OP of Marines that got overrun. IIRC, 6 Marines were KIA. The propaganda video showed both captured weapons and the body of of on the Marines.

SgtJim
11-25-2010, 02:52 AM
im trying to found it....

it was the 'OP Red Wing'
SEAL 160s
terrible story....

soopers
11-25-2010, 11:10 AM
I think the video you are referring to had to do with an OP of Marines that got overrun. IIRC, 6 Marines were KIA. The propaganda video showed both captured weapons and the body of of on the Marines.

the 6 marines ambushed was also in 2005 but im pretty sure that took place in iraq. this was in Kunar province, Afghanistan. "war of the oppressed people" on live-leak is the propaganda one i referred to (its graphic). but im still looking for the 2nd ambush video