PDA

View Full Version : Finally i'm here....the first hungarian i think....

SgtJim
11-22-2010, 10:12 AM
First of all, special thx to all guys who are made and keep live this great site! respect!

About myself,
I was in the hungarian army, as a sgt.
i was the commander of an R142 mobile-radio-station (bunkertours.co.uk/Strichtarn/Gaz-66.htm) ....allways going to all of trainings, shootings etc.
and 2 heavy-cable-builder squads - it's used to be direct communications between the HQ/command posts/etc
old russian technics :)
and meanwhile i was a training instructor for "man-at-arms" (privates) and then for highschool rookies
got a half-year on the army flight academy...too

present days, i'm an IT expert, IT support and maintenance....so, if you've got any problems with computers, softwares, videos etc...etc...don't hesitate to ask me

I'm interesing all of the military things, videos, pictures, stories, new developments, technics
veterans, actives, pmc guys (blackwater,XE,dyncorp,aegis...etc.)

i'm mining day-by-day the internet, so, i will try to share some new infos, videos

and i'm very happy to find this great site, with great members in it, i read and saw some threads, comments, videos....all respects are yours guys...

ps.: sorry for my english, not the best, i need to learn more....as allways

Razboj
11-22-2010, 12:48 PM
Hello Jim! Nice to have you here! Welcome to AC community

ErisKillton
11-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Welcome Sgt. Jim glad to have you here!

I hope you enjoy yourself and the site, and maybe share some of your own photos/videos with us. See you around!

Cheers
-Eris
:)

Ripcord
11-22-2010, 05:19 PM
Welcome to Apacheclips

Welcome to your new addiction :)

Mel
11-22-2010, 10:29 PM
Welcome to AC SgtJim,Hope you have a few extra hours a day....Because this is where you'll be spending them.Glad to have you here.

Markoxx
11-23-2010, 11:39 AM
Welcome to the site man, Im glad to have you here. enjoy ur stay bro

Scott
11-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the site and the community, enjoy your stay buddy, any problems Contact a member of staff via Private Messages or a Support Ticket.

cormack
11-24-2010, 07:51 AM
Welcome Sgtjim i know you will enjoy your stay it is a great web site.

ErisKillton
11-26-2010, 07:51 PM
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb287/RIOTGRRL422/DSCN1519-1.gif

There you go Sgt Jim.

The extra cupcake you requested :D