PDA

View Full Version : What happend here? Your thoughts

Stark
03-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Apache Clips - Spray And Pray *Graphic

Scott
03-03-2009, 05:08 PM
was just looking at that and thought what happened here, then i thought about it.

i think this is what happened.

The Army was showing off shooting at the taliban with their big guns, it goes on for a minute or 2 then the taliban gets some good shots in and cleans them out, ofcourse the camera man is killed too, then the taliban picked the camera up to show they fucked the soldiers up ;)

shootfirst83
03-04-2009, 09:02 AM
I'm pretty sure that is Iraq. Not quite sure what happened but it does look like they got hit and then the enemy finished their video. They weren't pulling security and probably got flanked by a couple of guys who owned them...

WhiskeyTango0311
03-08-2009, 03:11 AM
I'm pretty sure that is Iraq. Not quite sure what happened but it does look like they got hit and then the enemy finished their video. They weren't pulling security and probably got flanked by a couple of guys who owned them...

You are correct, it is Iraq. They are speaking Arabic, not Urdu or Pashto. Also, the Iraqi flag on his flak jacket (after getting smoked) is the dead give away. It is sad, but this was/is typical of the IA and IP (Iraqi army and police) during firefights. Take Haditha, for example. Just before I deployed there, over 23 IPs were gathered up after their station was overrun and taken to the soccer field for your friendly decapitation and soccer game. Insurgents used their heads for balls and made the locals living nearby watch.

Cruelbreed
03-08-2009, 03:44 AM
You are correct, it is Iraq. They are speaking Arabic, not Urdu or Pashto. Also, the Iraqi flag on his flak jacket (after getting smoked) is the dead give away. It is sad, but this was/is typical of the IA and IP (Iraqi army and police) during firefights. Take Haditha, for example. Just before I deployed there, over 23 IPs were gathered up after their station was overrun and taken to the soccer field for your friendly decapitation and soccer game. Insurgents used their heads for balls and made the locals living nearby watch.

O.O holy shit, well welcome to the forums.

napalmdeath1.0
03-08-2009, 07:30 AM

good fuck,

Insurgents used their heads for balls and made the locals living nearby watch

are you takin the piss or you being factual?

Scott
03-08-2009, 01:07 PM
knowing what the insurgents are like napalm i think hes telling the truth :)

its sickening but thats what they are like.

welcome to the forums WhiskeyTango0311

HolX
03-17-2009, 10:43 PM
O.O someone got royally fucked up, that's what happened.