PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

mysterion
11-15-2010, 12:09 AM
Hi guys an gals thought I'd introduce myself, first of all I love the site, my #2 bookmark. I'm currently in the delayed entry program for the United States Air Force. If you went to the Jacksonville Jaguars game today you would have seen me and all other branch depr's at halftime on the 50yrd line swearing in :) I definately have an interest in UAV sensor operator and if the small chance I get that mos I'll see if I can provide some interesting footage ;)

The other thing that prompted me to make this was if a moderator or Stark happens to read this; I was wondering why the new videos won't work but only play sound for me? Is there a flash I need to download? Thanks, and much thanks to all military members serving or have served.

Ripcord
11-15-2010, 12:25 AM
Welcome

As a lowly Infantryman it is my sworn duty to make fun of all other branch's of service..

But as a Soldier I can tell you I appreciate everyone out there who has the courage to serve whether it be behind the wire or even keeping things peaceful at home.

UAV's are an integral part of our day to day operations without them we would have to put soldiers out there to gather the info. and who would watch over us, or give us that perfect topographical picture that are more up to date then the maps we are given.

Good luck I hope you get into the MOS you want.

Scott
11-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Hey , welcome to the website.

Not sure whether its to do with the adobe flash player but you could always try and update your current version.

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

let me know how you get on, i'll assist you further if problems continue .

ErisKillton
11-15-2010, 11:39 AM
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo294/Fesoli/whoismysterion.jpg

WELCOME MYSTIRION
:D

mysterion
11-15-2010, 03:09 PM
Welcome

As a lowly Infantryman it is my sworn duty to make fun of all other branch's of service..

But as a Soldier I can tell you I appreciate everyone out there who has the courage to serve whether it be behind the wire or even keeping things peaceful at home.

UAV's are an integral part of our day to day operations without them we would have to put soldiers out there to gather the info. and who would watch over us, or give us that perfect topographical picture that are more up to date then the maps we are given.

Good luck I hope you get into the MOS you want.

Thanks Ripcord, I wish you could make fun of me since that would mean I'm finally in the military! This hurry up and wait(for a year) is boring.

mysterion
11-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Hey , welcome to the website.

Not sure whether its to do with the adobe flash player but you could always try and update your current version.

let me know how you get on, i'll assist you further if problems continue .

Thanks, Scott I just found that if I right click the vid, click "stretching is uniform", right click again and click "stretching is full", then I see video....weird, but it works. :)

mysterion
11-15-2010, 03:14 PM
WELCOME MYSTIRION
:D
Best show ever :D

Mel
11-15-2010, 07:36 PM
Welcome to AC Mysterion...Let me thank you in advance for your service.Enjoy your stay at AC.

ErisKillton
11-15-2010, 07:55 PM
Your avatar made me LoL!!!!

Its great!! Hope to see you around!

gutro
11-15-2010, 09:56 PM
Welcome to the forums....well site in general I guess. Glad you figured out your viewing problem. I hope your dreams come true, cuz that means more quality AC vids on the way ;)

mysterion
11-16-2010, 12:47 AM
Thanks everyone.