PDA

View Full Version : Shell shock - what do you guys think of this clip?

Stark
03-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Apache Clips - Shell Shocked

Cruelbreed
03-04-2009, 12:52 AM
It bothers the hell out of me to be honest and I haven't even checked it out with teh sound if there is any.

(http://www.apacheclips.com/media/4064/Shell-shocked/)

7thID8588
03-04-2009, 09:25 AM
read books by authors who actually were soldiers in combat. A lot of those guys talk about surrendering to the fear. Accepting that your not going to live through it.Some make it through some don't. They describe the combat much the same way.Once you give in, without realizing , you become a more efficient killer.More aware of what's going on around you.You become a true predator.Those that don't cower behind cover unable to perform. Crippled by the fear of dying. Many of the ones who don't surrender are forever changed .Their lives are never the same.War IS hell. Sucks. God bless the troops.:medalofhonor::USA:

napalmdeath1.0
04-14-2009, 02:45 PM
read books by authors who actually were soldiers in combat. A lot of those guys talk about surrendering to the fear. Accepting that your not going to live through it.Some make it through some don't. They describe the combat much the same way.Once you give in, without realizing , you become a more efficient killer.More aware of what's going on around you.You become a true predator.Those that don't cower behind cover unable to perform. Crippled by the fear of dying. Many of the ones who don't surrender are forever changed .Their lives are never the same.War IS hell. Sucks. God bless the troops.:medalofhonor::USA:

nicely said man, i am unable to imagine what ppl go trough during battle but old sherman had it spot on `war is hell` . every1 has a different tolerance level to fear, ppl in this clip have clearly reached the end of it all :(