PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! TSA in america is taking things to far in AMERICA!

robertjordan21
11-05-2010, 05:26 PM
http://www.infowars.com/tsa-fondles-women-and-children-refusing-airport-naked-body-scanners/

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME AND WATCH!

Sixx
11-05-2010, 05:52 PM
Conspiracy sites. You seem to like them. I tend to frequent them as well :D

However,
Alex Jones? Are you serious dude?
I hate the TSA like the next man, but turds like Alex Jones can suck my cock.

But back on topic,
I think TSA and all of it's procedures are garbage and it's going to get worse.
TSA does jack shit for background checks. I know this for a fact.

I had a friend that worked TSA and he was a dope smoker and a criminal. He is currently in prison.

And if people don't believe me....go to an airport.

They lack serious training, they look like bums and their attitude is worse than mall cops.

Pretty soon we will be forced to have full cavity searched conducted......after the dumb ass TSA realizes you can swallow explosives in condoms and retrieve it in the restroom on the plane. The full body scanner wont prevent that......nor a convicted sex offender TSA officer groping my wife and kids.

nastyleg
11-06-2010, 01:39 AM
Conspiracy sites. You seem to like them. I tend to frequent them as well :D

However,
Alex Jones? Are you serious dude?
I hate the TSA like the next man, but turds like Alex Jones can suck my cock.

But back on topic,
I think TSA and all of it's procedures are garbage and it's going to get worse.
TSA does jack shit for background checks. I know this for a fact.

I had a friend that worked TSA and he was a dope smoker and a criminal. He is currently in prison.

And if people don't believe me....go to an airport.

They lack serious training, they look like bums and their attitude is worse than mall cops.

Pretty soon we will be forced to have full cavity searched conducted......after the dumb ass TSA realizes you can swallow explosives in condoms and retrieve it in the restroom on the plane. The full body scanner wont prevent that......nor a convicted sex offender TSA officer groping my wife and kids.

The TSA stopped attracting competent people because of the simple fact that most of those who work TSA have no law enforcement or military back ground. If you really want to help stop terrorists with out them knowing it to much. The damn explosives detection kit (x-pray kit) you can check for anything from gun powder residue to hme compounds. You get false positives but it is enough for people to rethink what they are doing. BTW why do we have the security check points so far in the back of the airport when it is the ticket lines that are going to be crowded the most. There is no real security at the airports. Just a laughably inept group of people who care more about their pay check than the lives of millions of people.

theshoebox
11-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Alex Jones is more full of shit than a port-o-potty at a chili festival.

DefensorFortis
11-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Alex Jones is more full of shit than a port-o-potty at a chili festival.

You got that right!!! I can't believe that TruTV not only made a show dedicated to the bullshit conspiracies of the world but actually had Alex Jones come on the show "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura (who will believe any shit you tell him)" Alex Jones told Jesse Ventura to his face that global warming is a scam by the rich to get richer. So why should we believe anything he says?

theshoebox
11-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Alex Jones is living in his own utopia and attempting to force feed his bullshit to everybody else so
they can become part of his utopia. Possibly the most egotistic sack of shit ever.