PDA

View Full Version : Part 1 Very Graphic- More Pictures about the Assyrian Christian hostage church

theterminator
11-03-2010, 12:09 PM
New pictures about the Assyrian Christain church , Info 62 Dead and others Wounded

ErisKillton
11-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Heartbreaking.

theterminator
11-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Heartbreaking.

yea Bro ,,it's really fucked up and this is not the First time.. We suffer for a long time ago.. By the way .. We the Owner of Iraq The Original people of Iraq The Assyrians who are Christians Lost our land ..we can't rule the Country and have Media because the Muslims are controlling everything and are killing us for a long time ago slowely but surely tills we Became Minority .. when we created this Civilization and made a great Empire and now we Are Minority ..they say that about us .. The creater of the Ancient world became Minorty.. Why they say that to make our Vaulues less and How the in fuck Blur Hell that Happened ??? As i said ..they killed and Murdered us and converted our People to Islamic Fuck shit tills we became little people .. The Islamic Law do not allow any other Laws to Rule but it says to kill anybody who try to make Rules over you .. You see the Fucking shit.. Our Country the Arabs Muslims took it and do not allow us to rule it and make laws.. after Killing us to Make us Minoirty.. I Hate Islam and Arabs So fucking much .. Plus the Fucking Mulims the Kurds and Turkds the same shit.. they also to a big parts of OUr Country and they share With Arabs the Land.. The Invaders took our Land and forced us to Bow to them and become Slaves.. I swear We never saw Freedom .. We are just like Slaves and follow thier Rules..

Now Our people should Wake up and Stop follow the Arabic Islamic shit and Try to get back the Pride just like the Anceint times.. We should not let the Enemies rules us and Make Law for us. It's our land , Our Ruesl, OUr langauge, OUr Religion "Christainity" I'm so fucking Proud to be Christian regardless how Much we suffered under Centuries form Genocides and Miassacares By Muslims.. I love Jesus christ and his Teaching .. We had Struggles to Fucking Much to keep our Identity alive.

Nationlity and Ethnecity : Assyrian
Religion : Christain
Langauge : Aramiac

That what we should do ... Keep Struggling and Take back our Country .. Now...

ErisKillton
11-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Thats good you have pride in your heritage and that you have so much passion to keep it alive.

Thank you for sharing.
Respect.

Scott
11-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Thank you for sharing m8, much appreciated.

not a dig at you but next time you can post them all in one thread, it keeps the section tidy here.

Post what you can in one post then post again in the same thread, do it over and over until its all posted up.

Cheers.

theterminator
11-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Thank you for sharing m8, much appreciated.

not a dig at you but next time you can post them all in one thread, it keeps the section tidy here.

Post what you can in one post then post again in the same thread, do it over and over until its all posted up.

Cheers.
I never kknew that , I thought every thread could only hold 10 pics ... thanx for the Info...