PDA

View Full Version : Conversion of standard handguns and pistols into an accurate carbine.

perocity
10-22-2010, 01:31 AM
With CAA's new RONI kit, standard targets can be engaged at 50-70 meters, as the kit significantly improves the shooter’s grip, accuracy and therefore, the probability of the shooters' hitting the target at extended range. Photo: Noam Eshel, Defense

CAA Tactical displayed the new RONI shell kit at ISDEF 2010. Roni enables the conversion of standard handguns and pistols into an accurate carbine. With the new kit, standard targets can be engaged at 50-70 meters, as the kit significantly improves the shooter’s grip, accuracy and therefore, the probability of the shooters’ hitting the target at extended range. RONI shell kits are available for Glock, SIG Sauer, Springfield and Beretta firearms.

A pistol can be installed in the RONI in 5 seconds, requiring no special tools, pistol disassembly or gunsmithing. The design maintains zeroing repeatedly as long as the same handgun is used with the same kit. The weapon maintains the pistol’s cocking handle to operate the weapon, so the firearm is always ready for action. RONI’s enlarged cocking handle fits onto the pistol’s handle, enabling easier operation, and more efficient clearing of jams, performed in the same way as when shooting the pistol by itself. The shell kit comes with extra safety devices, such as a safety shroud to protect the trigger for pistols without a conventional safety devise. And a forward finger guard, protecting the forefinger from the hot barrel shroud.
A pistol can be installed in the RONI in 5 seconds, requiring no special tools, pistol disassembly or gunsmithing.

cromagnumman
10-22-2010, 09:51 AM
why would any self respecting army have this???

perocity
10-23-2010, 03:16 PM
I dunno about any army but the weekend warriors will come in droves.

CrookedSmirk
10-24-2010, 09:37 PM
This COMPLETELY defeats the purpose of a pistol. We have submachine guns for this. We have the MP5, MP7, etc, for all of our SMG needs. Why?

gutro
10-26-2010, 10:04 AM
Who's gonna take the time to draw their pistol, pull this outta their pack, attach it and then fire.... also increasing range on a pistol is pointless.... it loses all stopping power.

Waste of time and money.... built for a geardo

cromagnumman
10-27-2010, 02:10 AM
they need to experiment with a new branch of the military where only geardos fill its ranks......i wonder how they would do

ErisKillton
10-30-2010, 12:50 AM
I think it would look alot like HALO.

...haha... I haz R3c0N Arm0r.

That is a pretty expensive piece of shit tho....