PDA

View Full Version : Ross Kemp Return to Afghanistan ISSUE!

Scott
02-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Right guys i'll put the video on each week but theres one thing thats stopping me.

The Size, as you know theres a limit here which is 100MB its impossible to put the whole video on here as one, which is much more enjoyable as one video, i dont have the programmes to split them up so its staying as one.

The Question is would stark allow a 351MB file to be put on here for permanent or for a week or 2 for people to watch it.

as it stands youtube and skyone have been working together and has removed all the new ones from the site,so no1 can view the file unless ofcourse they download it by Torrent.

if stark replies here thats great if not i'll have to try catch up with him.

Stark
02-16-2009, 05:10 PM
Right guys i'll put the video on each week but theres one thing thats stopping me.

The Size, as you know theres a limit here which is 100MB its impossible to put the whole video on here as one, which is much more enjoyable as one video, i dont have the programmes to split them up so its staying as one.

The Question is would stark allow a 351MB file to be put on here for permanent or for a week or 2 for people to watch it.

as it stands youtube and skyone have been working together and has removed all the new ones from the site,so no1 can view the file unless ofcourse they download it by Torrent.

if stark replies here thats great if not i'll have to try catch up with him.

heya, let me know when you want to upload it and I increase the upload limit temporaily

Scott
02-16-2009, 08:46 PM
well it would help if you was on MSN when your online so i can send you a message, i aint seen you on yet bro :)

tommorow around 9pm GMT, i'll upload it ok, so put it up at 9pm till 10pm if possible bro.

Stark
02-17-2009, 05:20 AM
well it would help if you was on MSN when your online so i can send you a message, i aint seen you on yet bro :)

tommorow around 9pm GMT, i'll upload it ok, so put it up at 9pm till 10pm if possible bro.

Done :)

Scott
02-17-2009, 05:11 PM
at the minute im getting this message
"The document contains no data.
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.",
gonna try to convert it into other formats, the problem is there all coming out alot bigger when i try flv,mp3,mp4 and wmv one of them was 1 gig i mean thats way to much for a 42 minute video.

i'll work on this issue for the next hiour or 2 hopefully i can put it on.

--- EDIT ---

Progress: the file i converted it to is 3gp not the best quality beleive me but its watchable and the sound is perfect, so i guess it will have to make do, for some reason wmv and avi comes up as no data found in the files, worth looking into for this site.

Scott
02-17-2009, 06:58 PM
Upload didnt work. hopefully you can find out what the problem is.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w10/StonedSOD/error.jpg

Stark
02-20-2009, 06:48 PM
Upload didnt work. hopefully you can find out what the problem is.

what file extension was it?

Scott
02-21-2009, 11:41 AM
it was 3gp, it allowed me to upload the file, was uploading for a total time of 45 minutes, once it was done uploading that came up.

i go by what the file types you allow and it seems half of them dont eve work here, worth looking into :)