PDA

View Full Version : hello guys!!

fukyaself69
10-13-2010, 06:33 PM
I missed you all, I've been gone for over a year over a disagreement with the mods.. those of you that remember me my name was 'Cavscout11" .. i did post on a couple videos messing around saying i was a navy seal all in good heart, there's nothing like busting balls from time to time, no harm done, i hope! i see a lot of new faces and hope to make some new friends! so what changed well i was gone? fill me in fellas.

Toki
10-13-2010, 09:25 PM
Trolling is not permitted. Stop or find a new bridge to live under.

fukyaself69
10-14-2010, 12:09 AM
I'm pretty sure i'm not a troll under my different handle i had over a hundred videos posted that MOSTLY were featured. and last time i checked you weren't a mod, management must of fucked up big time! one of the reasons i left! ain't that a coincidence. ha!... also last time i checked i was a respected member here and left on my own terms after getting begged not to do so.. but don't worry there won't be no trouble if you don't start none chief.

Sixx
10-14-2010, 12:32 AM
I'm pretty sure i'm not a troll under my different handle i had over a hundred videos posted that MOSTLY were featured. and last time i checked you weren't a mod, management must of fucked up big time! one of the reasons i left! ain't that a coincidence. ha!... also last time i checked i was a respected member here and left on my own terms after getting begged not to do so.. but don't worry there won't be no trouble if you don't start none chief.

I guess you are blind as well. It says moderator under his name.

You just admitted to trolling in your post.
Also how come you are not posting under your original account?

Nobody begged you shit. No one cares who comes and who goes..........You think you are special all of a sudden?

"but don't worry there won't be no trouble if you don't start none chief"
Who are you again?

I do not remember anyone named Cavscout11.

Also....you just admitted to being a faker as well . You said you lied about being a SEAL.

You know where fakers & trolls belong?

Thread closed.