PDA

View Full Version : What "Grinds your gears"?

gutro
10-12-2010, 11:00 PM
My fellow Apaches,
I am a huge fan of Family Guy, and as I was sitting here reading some posts, I got to thinkin' about the episode where Peter got a job on the news with his personal, "What Grinds my gears" segment.....

You've all (regular Apaches) read my rants about my feelings on the foreign policies with Pakistan, I'm sure.
The short of it, for those who haven't, is I personally think we should include Pakistan with Afghanistan as the area to fight the Taliban openly. We barged into A-stan for harboring terrorist, it's about time we cross the border and do the same in P-stan.

What I'd like to know Apaches is, what Grinds your gears? What is your biggest pet peeve about the war on terror? Is it budget? Timeline? Equipment? ROE?

Take this opportunity to get, whatever it is that bugs you the most about this war, off your chest.

As always, please respect the opinions of others and focus on your own valid arguments. I don't want to start a flaming war.

MickDonalds
10-13-2010, 01:04 AM
I completely agree with you about Pakistan. I want nothing more than to see that country brought to it's knees. I blame that country for being the de-facto supplier of Taliban fighters and arms against us. I want to blow Tribal Waziristan straight to hell and NOT rebuild it, because the Pashtu "culture" isn't worth saving and doesn't deserve to exist, IMO. Child raping, woman enslaving, terrorist supporting, Stone Age behavior isn't compatible with the rest of the world. Even the most Sharia-following Arabs look down upon Pashtus, and we've had our problems with Arab culture.

No aid, just bombs and bullets for Pakistan.

I'll tell you something else that grinds my gears about A'stan:
Our NATO "Allies" not pulling their weight in the fight. *coughSpainbecausethey'reabunchofpussiescough*

gutro
10-13-2010, 12:53 PM
LMAO.... way to end your post with a bang!