PDA

View Full Version : Contract Security Job Openings

picviewer
10-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Does anyone have the hook up or information on any contractors that are hiring now? Looking to get into the security side of the house as an operator. Prior marine with spec training (hopefully that will help)

cavscout79
10-10-2010, 10:09 AM
Those jobs are getting hard as hell to find. There are hundreds of thousands of us with combat experience. You pretty much have to be SF or Force Recon to have an easy time of it. You can always go down to Mexico though...those guys are always looking for training :)

Scott
10-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Moved thread to the appropiate section.

picviewer
10-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Those jobs are getting hard as hell to find. There are hundreds of thousands of us with combat experience. You pretty much have to be SF or Force Recon to have an easy time of it. You can always go down to Mexico though...those guys are always looking for training :)

screw the border patrol stuff. trying to get back over... and do some afghan security. I was told by a couple others that security is always hiring alot of people due to contractors makeing thier money and geting out. I do have some SF training in my record.