PDA

View Full Version : Russia Today / RTamerica whats your thoughts?

manvscomputer
10-08-2010, 02:38 AM
I've been constantly checking on their videos to see how they are using anti US propaganda against the US. First off, if you look at RT's wikipedia, it states that it is a Russian State owned news network, and RT said they will create news off controversey and conspiracies. It makes me sick that AMericans, some good, some kooks, and some ex military, cia, etc. would go on and help RT promote their agenda. The problem is, most of them do not know what RT's agenda and who runs their operation. It sucks they are used as tools for RT"s anti US attacks. Recently I would compare their recent uploads as a surge to attack the US even more with multiple videos with news based on ZERO truths, just personal opinions, judgements, maybe the kremlins thoughts of the day, or a neighbor gossip or rumors.

RT does not air in most american markets, and most of its viewers are not even American. Yet Americans go on there thhinking they are reaching out to Americans when they are not. Most viewers are outside of the US, thus creating a anti sentiment against the US when you have these crazy untruthful lies that incite negative opinions about us.

The same goes for the network, PressTV - Iran's state owned news network. They are following RT's footsteps, and doing the same anti US propaganda. They were the ones who aired Sara short's (dont know the exact spelling) apology and thanking the stupid ahmadickajad for releasing her. They tried to potray their president as some kind of hero, to their Iranian audience. Its alll staged and on the contrary, other news media's, well all of them, had a different tone to the story. This shows how wacked these state owned news media are, and cannot be trusted.

No American should ever go on there to help push these bogus media network's propaganda's agenda. Its like having Robert Greenwald the antiwar/outfoxed/rethink afghanistan going to north korea to sit with the fat lady in the daily DPRK news cast and bashing the Americans and its military.

What sucks is RT even has a office in the US. I think they should be kicked out.

Anyways whats your thoughts AC?