PDA

View Full Version : Man it is a sad world we live in ! Boys, 9, deal drugs at school

ianstone
10-05-2010, 04:12 PM
[/URL]

[URL="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/"] (javascript:AdClicked(clickLineVarName1843258460); )

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01138/school_682_1138179a.jpg Shocking ... teachers caught four primary school kids selling cannabis for 50p a time in playground
Jeff Morris

FOUR nine-year-olds have been suspended from school after teachers caught them dealing drugs in the playground.

The young boys were caught selling cannabis to their friends for just 50p a time.
Stunned teachers called the cops after the discovery on Friday and hauled the children's parents into school. The boys were given youth referral orders.
One shocked mum said her son had told her he had felt "pressured" into selling the drugs for another boy.
She added the "scandalous" incident showed how crime-ridden the area had become.

Unbelievable

She said: "I've questioned my son and he's told me that he felt like he was being pressured to collect money and hand out drugs.
"He told me there was an operation where one child would take the money and another would hand out the drugs.
"It's shocking and unbelievable. People I've spoken to over the weekend cannot believe it."
The mum vowed to move her family away from the area.
She added: "Children should be able to go to school without feeling pressured into selling drugs.
"It's scandalous. My feelings are mixed because my son says he felt like he was pushed into it, but at the same time I teach my children right and wrong.
"He needs to know what he did was wrong."
The incident occurred at Cherry Fold Community Primary School in Burnley, Lancs.
Acting head Deanne Marsh confirmed four pupils had been suspended while an investigation took place.
Other parents were horrified by the news.
Pete Young, whose three-year-old daughter attends the school, said: "It is disgusting but in a way I'm not surprised. But sadly, it is the way this town is going. It's terrible.
"To think children so young are involved in it is frightening. I just hope it's a one-off incident."
The mum, who cannot be named to protect the identity of her son, added that the area was becoming more run down with "kids drinking, messing with drugs and starting fires".
Last week police confirmed an arson probe had been launched following a fire in a row of boarded-up terraced houses.
And in August, children as young as eight were quizzed by police after a block of under-construction homes were torched.

Mel
10-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Hate to say it Ian,but in some cities here that's an every day ordeal.

ianstone
10-06-2010, 04:49 AM
Hi Mel,
It is a world were I fear for the safety of our grand children.
It appears to to becoming a more depraved and sadistic
all we can do is educate and hope for the best and hope they
become a success and robust and not a victim.

Schneids
10-06-2010, 12:27 PM
I used to smoke weed when I was a kid, but I sure as fuck didn't start at 9. I made a mistake, and I look back at how it pretty much RUINED fun instead of creating it. Now my younger brother started smoking and I'm trying to get him to quit but I just can't get it through his head how stupid it really is. : /

Mel
10-06-2010, 06:24 PM
Hi Mel,
It is a world were I fear for the safety of our grand children.
It appears to to becoming a more depraved and sadistic
all we can do is educate and hope for the best and hope they
become a success and robust and not a victim.

AMEN to that brother.

Kurticus
10-06-2010, 07:59 PM
What the hell? 9 years old? God damn, how do they even understand the concept of drugs and dealing at that age? Blows my fuggin mind.

Sixx
10-06-2010, 08:23 PM
What the hell? 9 years old? God damn, how do they even understand the concept of drugs and dealing at that age? Blows my fuggin mind.

I'm in my mid 30's now -at age 6 I recieved my first blowjob, at age 10 I smoked grass for the first time and at the age of 12 I tripped on acid for the first time.

All this shit is not new. It all leans on parenting......If you are a scum bag parent, well you tend to have scum bag children who have lost their innocence.
I will never allow my child to follow my footsteps and choices in life. I refuse.

That being said, It's a problem with parenting and the failed war on drugs. Legalize it and learn how to be better parents.

As an adult I see no problems with Cannabis use as long as it is not abused.....and not given to children.

JOG12
10-06-2010, 09:13 PM
^ :l :l :l

Agree on parenting though. I'm a senior at high school, have friends who smoke weed, but I don't fuck around with that. I don't drink or smoke, instead, I PT and drink water.