PDA

View Full Version : Video

cavtrooper04
02-03-2009, 02:23 PM
How about the "Ross Kemp" videos. It is a series in the UK that we do not receive here in the US. It is a great viddeo of a journalist and camera man right in the stink of the action. Great series and I would like to see more of it!

Scott
02-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Dont worry alot more are on the way infact i have series 1 fromn last year which im currently putting all together as one big clip, the size is 105MB , i want to know if AC will stop me from uploading it or would it be uploaded then removed by a admin for the size?

i think its better to watch it in one big clip rather then switching video to video, im working on this right now will be uploaded in the next 40 minutes.

then in a few hours series2 will be uploaded, i would do it sooner but a man has to go out and play some snooker :)

your wish is my command more will come just hang tight :)

--EDIT--

it takes an extra 20 minutes as i have to convert the flv file to WMV ( Windows Movie Viewer ) to be able to put the clips on windows movie maker to put them all as one big video.

so be patient and enjoy one it is uploaded :)

Stark
02-03-2009, 02:39 PM
The first time he was in Afghanistan is already uploaed

http://www.apacheclips.com/search/

Make a search for Kemp

Scott
02-03-2009, 02:48 PM
yes i see that stark but however he has not uploaded every single one of the six series.

Its Aired once a week Season 1
Episode 1 - Aired Sunday - sky10pm Febuary 1st
Episode 2 - Aired Sunday - sky10pm Febuary 8th
Episode 3 - Aired Sunday - sky10pm Febuary 15th
Episode 4 - Aired Sunday - sky10pm Febuary 22
Episode 5 - Aired Sunday - sky10pm March 1st
Episode 6 - Aired Sunday - sky10pm March 8th

hes only uploaded season1 episode 1

not the rest i can put the rest up if you dont mind, make it into a 45 Minute video putting the together instead of them being part 1 part 2 etc on the search thing, keeps more things tidy.

my question is if the file is over 100MB would it be rejected straight away?
does it have to be approved? or would you either delete it or keep it on depending on circumstances.

Scott
02-04-2009, 03:45 PM
no need to upload the rest here, i found a channel on youtube which has them already.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=oddball71&view=videos&start=40
enjoy and if you want the torrent links to download yourself let me know and i'll PM them :)

Scott
03-02-2009, 10:22 AM
i would just like to say im downloading ross kemp return to afghanistan the finale right now, this video will be uploaded as soon as i have it.

it will be on tonight ;)

Stark
03-02-2009, 11:30 AM
i would just like to say im downloading ross kemp return to afghanistan the finale right now, this video will be uploaded as soon as i have it.

it will be on tonight ;)

Hi all the convertion problems AC had in the short past should all be fixed.

Thanks for uploading

Scott
03-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Actually theres one that isnt working mp4, its got the perfect size to be uploaded and iv'e checked if theres data in the file which there is as i can watch it, but when i go to upload the file it says this.

Connection Interrupted

The document contains no data.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

and i get exactly the same for avi aswell, so these 2 formats dont work.

Stark
03-02-2009, 01:08 PM
Actually theres one that isnt working mp4, its got the perfect size to be uploaded and iv'e checked if theres data in the file which there is as i can watch it, but when i go to upload the file it says this.

Connection Interrupted

The document contains no data.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

and i get exactly the same for avi aswell, so these 2 formats dont work.

strange that was exactly the one i tried out myself, let me generate an mp4 file and upload for testing.

Stark
03-02-2009, 01:16 PM
mp4 works without a problem

http://www.apacheclips.com/media/4058/Test-upload/

that was an mp4 and converted no problem to flv - can you take a screenshot next time and send it to me?
that would be awesome.

Scott
03-02-2009, 01:20 PM
have you tried uploading a 360MB file as mp4 or avi ? i think it might be due to size but the size limit is 400MB still ,its odd , i'll try and upload the video on a laptop tonight, if it does'nt work something weird is going on.

Scott
03-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Heres the image

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w10/StonedSOD/mp4-1.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w10/StonedSOD/upload.jpg

Stark
03-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Heres the image

This looks strange, did you gave the upload a title, text, a category and a tags?

I will folllow up with that one, do you have the file in WMV or others?
I can give you a program that you can use to converte that file for the time being.

Let me know

Edit: This is an AVI file?

Stark
03-02-2009, 01:31 PM
works no problem

AVI to flv

http://www.apacheclips.com/media/4060/test-upload/

Scott
03-02-2009, 04:06 PM
yes its an AVI file i use replay media catcher to convert files it isnt the best and sometimes encounters problems, can you give me a link to the download of programme you use to convert?

i can convert AVI to flv and im sure it will be allowed to upload here the only thing stopping me from doing it is the pure size of the file. 800-900 MB file, which in AVI is only 360.

i gave the file a name, title and tag, infact it was the same

Ross Kemp Return to Afghanistan Finale , tags were that the text and description.

i have the programme in Windows Media Audio/ Video File and AVI.

Stark
03-02-2009, 04:21 PM
yes its an AVI file i use replay media catcher to convert files it isnt the best and sometimes encounters problems, can you give me a link to the download of programme you use to convert?

i can convert AVI to flv and im sure it will be allowed to upload here the only thing stopping me from doing it is the pure size of the file. 800-900 MB file, which in AVI is only 360.

i gave the file a name, title and tag, infact it was the same

Ross Kemp Return to Afghanistan Finale , tags were that the text and description.

i have the programme in Windows Media Audio/ Video File and AVI.

strangest thing I have ever seen - try to split the file and upload a very small portion as a test?

Scott
03-02-2009, 06:37 PM
that requires me to play the video for the whole duration, damm this might take sometime but i will do it :)

-- EDIT--

iv'e split them all up, its working now, that was very weird, wonder why it dont work? worth looking into Stark, i dont think a big file such as this has ever been tried to be uploaded here? worth testing out m8 ;)

hopefully you can find the videos on just submitted maybe get them featured ? :)

Stark
03-03-2009, 09:37 AM
that requires me to play the video for the whole duration, damm this might take sometime but i will do it :)

-- EDIT--

iv'e split them all up, its working now, that was very weird, wonder why it dont work? worth looking into Stark, i dont think a big file such as this has ever been tried to be uploaded here? worth testing out m8 ;)

hopefully you can find the videos on just submitted maybe get them featured ? :)

i might have to check some settings on the dedicated server, your upload maybe time out.

i get back to you

Stark
03-03-2009, 12:51 PM
Hey listen Scott, just wanted to thank you for uploading all the clips - i know first hand that its a time consuming thing to do so thanks a lot :)

Scott
03-03-2009, 01:12 PM
hey its no problem bro at all, i just learned a thing or two about myself while doing it, i actually enjoyed it especially listening to music and doing it at the same time its cool ;)

if i see any more documentaries lying about i'll be sure to do the same :)

now iv'e just gotta find some more cool clips to upload :) and see if i can get a interview for a courier job!

iv'e uploaded 2 clips on to youtube channel, more will come tonight if my replay media catcher can get some clips of this site, it catches some videos from here but not others its weird.

Stark
03-03-2009, 01:41 PM
hey its no problem bro at all, i just learned a thing or two about myself while doing it, i actually enjoyed it especially listening to music and doing it at the same time its cool ;)

if i see any more documentaries lying about i'll be sure to do the same :)

now iv'e just gotta find some more cool clips to upload :) and see if i can get a interview for a courier job!

iv'e uploaded 2 clips on to youtube channel, more will come tonight if my replay media catcher can get some clips of this site, it catches some videos from here but not others its weird.

let me know when your ready so I can add the youtube link in the header links

Scott
03-03-2009, 05:57 PM
iv'e uploaded 7 videos bro, 1 which got rejected due to the song being owned by UMG, heres the link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/apacheclips