PDA

View Full Version : Gurkha dies::::: Foreigners in the UK put your money were your mouth is!

ianstone
10-03-2010, 04:06 PM

The soldier was from the 1st Battalion The Royal Gurkha Rifles.
He died in the blast while on patrol in Nahr-e Saraj District of Helmand Province on Saturday.
The soldier's next of kin have been informed. R.I.P. Soldier of the crown.

I feel important to add a foot note to this tragic loss.
Whilst a certain religion will not fight for the Crown and hides screaming Racist.
They enjoy the best part of a Billion pounds sterling in free benefits and are
protected by law and additional race laws. I have seen members of this religion, men,
women and children applaud and shout at the death of British soldiers.

We are soon the have massive state benefits removed, even though many has paid in to the state pension for 40 or 50 years. There are over a million various nationalities sponging on the state that can't even speak English. Why don't the enclaves of a certain religion and these people simply, refuse, all state hand out to help the rest of us.

We have a high influx of Gurkha families, so I to those who voice concern. At least they are fighting and dying for this country. That gives them a right. The Gurkha has fought form the crown for longer than 90% of these selfish sponging individuals darkened our shores

Put your money were your mouth is, refuse all UK state financial aid. I have recently spoken to a group of Muslims about the war and recession. I found the candour of the replies surprising. Not our war not our shore and vat is for white people we never pay full price. True or false, I'm not sure, but they knew they were untouchable and laughed as they walked away.

Either if these people stop sponging, yes I include travellers and Druids and members of the British National Party our recession could be over in a year ?
So man up, step forward folks What you say Hmm?