PDA

View Full Version : Discussion to shows the death of American/British/ Allies being killed YES or NO

Stark
01-28-2009, 01:33 PM
I have received a large amount of support emails and or direct emails requesting to either show or completely disallow Jihadist (IED, Mortar, Taliban etc clips) and I'm in a position that I simply cannot afford to ignore this anymore hence I need to know what the overall community thinks about this.

The emails ranged from: You unbelievable cocksucker why don’t you go to Afghanistan if you like these kinda movies so much to the opposite polite requests, I take both of them extremely serious.

Overall this is a very touchy topic let me explain here why:

This is a military oriented movie/clip page, back in the days when I started AC I never intended it to be a page that “only” shows movies from one particular side of any conflict, but more to allow all military orientated
Clips including the once we call enemy or enemy combatants.
Regardless of where your sympathies are I always though it to be important to not closer your eyes and pretend these IED, VBIED attacks etc. don’t happen, instead I believe it is extremely important to show both sides of a war especially since I deem it as not fair to the fallen brothers that have either got hurt or killed, isn’t pretending and not wanting to see disrespectful to them as well?

But again I understand that some of you may have a strong feelings against these clips and want them to be removed, this here is your chance to discuss this topic I (and I am sure the rest of you) are interested in everybodies view - so let ir rip.

Keep it civil folks.

Edit: This bitch is stickied now...

cavtrooper04
01-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Hey thanks Stark, but Whiners, Complainer, and Announcements? Damn man, I am not whinning about it, just concerned. I do not care to see the other side of the war. I saw it too much when I was there. I know that the IEDs, VBIEDs, sneaky attacks, and all that go on. Just knowing that they do is enough, so no more vids of jihadis blowing up our Troops!

Markoxx
01-28-2009, 05:13 PM
we saw enough of this shit in Iraq stark. so don't make Ur website a link witch show our guys getting kill or wounded in Iraq or Afghanistan. just as a respect 2 our fallen soldiers.so stop posting these vids here and block every1 who post vids like that. if u go 2 any jihadi website u will c that the dont allow 2 post us army vids. so we do the same thing here

Cruelbreed
01-28-2009, 06:07 PM
I think it's important to show both sides. That being side all these Jihadist videos would have to be labeled appropriately so as to avoid anger and misrepresentation. Many of these videos are also propaganda, so I think it's definetly necessary to label them. Meanwhile these videos have important content in them that we otherwise not get a chance to see. They help give us insight as to the other side of war, and events and stories that we may have not got a chance to view. In my opinion, the videos also help to show the poor nature and low class of the jihadist movement.

Let the videos play, but give ample forewarning so that they don't offend others.

Scott
01-28-2009, 06:25 PM
i think its very important to show both sides of the war if this website was one sided i wouldnt be here, there is death on both sides and should be shown that way too, i say go ahead allow it, it should all be allowed aslong as its related to the war then why the hell not, if people will be mentally disturbed or distress them in anyway then i suggest they do not visit this website.

Maybe a post should be put up on the boards or the public news box on the frontpage stressing that there are both sides to a war, let them know this site contains graphic videos and its upto them whether they wish to stay on the site browsing videos at there own disgression knowing that they might be affected by what they see or not.

i think some sort of notice should be put up letting them know and i say go ahead allow it all, its war both sides to it why not show it.

What he said below me

Let the videos play, but give sample forewarning so that they don't offend others.

guys i know this might affect you and i am sorry i truly am but im sticking to my word there is two sides to this i strongly think AC cannot be one sided, if it was then its going to put me off big time.

andyedm85
01-28-2009, 06:27 PM
i agree with stark, i believe that showing both sides will show the un-informed and critics to what our brave soldiers are dealing with. i support cavtrooper when he says i don't want to see vids of our troops being blown up. maybe there is a happy medium where we don't actually see troops being hurt or killed, wishfull thinking? censorship? i don't have the answer but i think apacheclips is a non-bias site which puts it on a higher pedestal than those jihadi sites.thank you cavtrooper

fotoman
01-28-2009, 07:37 PM
I understand the idea behind showing "both sides"...but...it makes me sick to see our finest and bravest die. I get the same feelin' I did in Nam...but...not like there...I can't do anything about it, sitting in front of my computer. My real main concern is the music propaganda that comes with the videos...my Iraqi friend tells me..."if we knew what they were saying in the music...we wouldn't post them at all!". I think THEIR music...not like the rock and roll we add to our videos...."Papa Roach....Korn...etc..." have hidden meanings and propaganda to other terrorist. I mean...listening to Korn, is not going to make me go out and kill Muslims...but...music to their videos, encourages Muslims to kill American soldiers and Marines.
Plus...their music stinks....sounds like an camel having a baby. That's my feelin's guys...show combat against our guys, that's ok...but...sneaky IED's showing our guys flying in the air and sniper shots of our guys falling...NOT COOL!

AIRBORNE!

Nitemare26
01-28-2009, 08:46 PM
I prefer we show just pro Coalition footage. If i want to see americans get blown up then I would go to youtube or liveleak, I feel AC is a breath of fresh air not because I dont want the other side of the coin shown but because this is the only site that hasnt caved in to the pressure of islam. Appeasement is where we start losing rights. You have a right to show what you want. Its your website If you want to show anti american attacks then feel free but just understand its not against the law to deny blown up american vids. Like the other guys said we know it goes on. We arent jaded. However its nice to be on a website not flooded with terrorist propaganda. Heck you might as well allow osama or zawahiri to post his hate speechs to the masses then if you let the other trash in. Like i said I wont leave this site because I enjoy it if you allow the other story to be shown here but if you draw the line it will save endless clciking to pass over the garbage videos I dont want to see. I just feel as though many european countrys are giving in to muslim outrage ex.... (fitna @ liveleak). I prefer this site to remain a haven for freedom loving nations to enjoy watching our boys do the work of men.

fotoman
01-29-2009, 12:37 AM
Well said...very well said!

pickup
01-29-2009, 02:29 AM
Why not jihadiclips. Its interesting to see both sides of the war. And so long the jihadiclips no to gain the upperhand on these side. And so long this side not infiltrate from the people they post this bad clips.

Its all ok or?

Scott
01-29-2009, 09:46 AM
pickup you suggesting another site called jihadclips? the money to go into one site along cost's a fortune i could'nt imagine the price for two.

some interesting posts here and i can fully understand where you lot are coming from i really do but im sticking by my post for this topic, if it was allowed here, im saying IF it was then its simple just dont click on them videos thats my opinion anyhow whatever the rule out is after either way i will be happy with it.

cavtrooper04
01-29-2009, 10:28 AM
I have to agree with you. Look, this music promotes all Islam to rise up against non-Islam and promotes violence to the US. All the vids that are posted on AC that are of al-mujahideen content with the music are in fact propaganda to kill non-Islamic people, whether that is American, British, Coalition forces, allies, who ever. Stark told me via messaging that any content that promotes the killing or death of american, coalition forces is ground for permanent user removal from AC. Well, Stark, even though this is the "other side of the war", it is promoting the death of our soldiers, Marines, men, women, ect. Like posted in this forum thread, al-mujahideen and other jihadist sites will NOT allow you to post Pro Allies videos, so why should we give in to the "other side"? There is too much "Liberal" thought behind this and I say make AC one sided. It is a nice place to go and watch vids of our men and women kicking ass, not getting killed. That crap can be seen on theYNC.com, liveleak, and other crap sites!

TO ALL--- try this website for other good vids www.protroopstube.com
If you already know of it good, if not TRY IT OUT!!

I understand the idea behind showing "both sides"...but...it makes me sick to see our finest and bravest die. I get the same feelin' I did in Nam...but...not like there...I can't do anything about it, sitting in front of my computer. My real main concern is the music propaganda that comes with the videos...my Iraqi friend tells me..."if we knew what they were saying in the music...we wouldn't post them at all!". I think THEIR music...not like the rock and roll we add to our videos...."Papa Roach....Korn...etc..." have hidden meanings and propaganda to other terrorist. I mean...listening to Korn, is not going to make me go out and kill Muslims...but...music to their videos, encourages Muslims to kill American soldiers and Marines.
Plus...their music stinks....sounds like an camel having a baby. That's my feelin's guys...show combat against our guys, that's ok...but...sneaky IED's showing our guys flying in the air and sniper shots of our guys falling...NOT COOL!

AIRBORNE!

cavtrooper04
01-29-2009, 10:35 AM
Hey thanks. I do have to say though, this site is NOT like those other mujahideen-like sites, if we either stand bais or non-bais. I call for a full censorship of ALL videos that are posted showing death to Coalition. Stark can play on the view of "the other side" but it is a side that I perfer, along with others, not to see, and would rather not have the vids at all on AC. I look at it this way, insurgents upload and have their sites to view and wil not allow Pro Coalition content, so this is OUR site and it should be Pro Coalition with no "pro- mujahideen" content.

i agree with stark, i believe that showing both sides will show the un-informed and critics to what our brave soldiers are dealing with. i support cavtrooper when he says i don't want to see vids of our troops being blown up. maybe there is a happy medium where we don't actually see troops being hurt or killed, wishfull thinking? censorship? i don't have the answer but i think apacheclips is a non-bias site which puts it on a higher pedestal than those jihadi sites.thank you cavtrooper

napalmdeath1.0
01-29-2009, 11:39 AM
We need to stop being so hypocritical seeing both side of the coin is important. ppl are way 2 bloody emotional about the content on AC. clips that are posted should have a clear description stating what the contents of the clips is, if you don't want to see the clips, simply don't click on the link, it should be that simple. I cant understand why ppl bitch and moan, don't click on the link if you don't want2 see the content.

why exclude content ?????????

Scott
01-29-2009, 01:13 PM
We need to stop being so hypocritical seeing both side of the coin is important. ppl are way 2 bloody emotional about the content on AC. clips that are posted should have a clear description stating what the contents of the clips is, if you don't want to see the clips, simply don't click on the link, it should be that simple. I cant understand why ppl bitch and moan, don't click on the link if you don't want2 see the content.

Well said, but you have to bare in mind people can be affected by it or can bring back memories, once again its simple just dont click on the video, lets say its allowed here i think every person who uploads content of us soldiers/ british whoever being killed with some graphic shit in it should say so in the description if not then the video along with a warning should be put in place.

thats my 2 cents.

Stark
01-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Very good,

A lot of very good points pro and contra have been brought up by you guys.

I would like to hear more from it, I understand that there are people that feel very strongly about this.

One option I was thinking was - to have the Insurgent category

a) Activated as in turned off (so you can see the clips) when you login first time with your username
b) Gives you the option (like with mature content) to turn the filter on and thus now seeing the movies at all.

Would that do?

I have to agree with you. Look, this music promotes all Islam to rise up against non-Islam and promotes violence to the US. All the vids that are posted on AC that are of al-mujahideen content with the music are in fact propaganda to kill non-Islamic people, whether that is American, British, Coalition forces, allies, who ever. Stark told me via messaging that any content that promotes the killing or death of american, coalition forces is ground for permanent user removal from AC. Well, Stark, even though this is the "other side of the war", it is promoting the death of our soldiers, Marines, men, women, ect. Like posted in this forum thread, al-mujahideen and other jihadist sites will NOT allow you to post Pro Allies videos, so why should we give in to the "other side"? There is too much "Liberal" thought behind this and I say make AC one sided. It is a nice place to go and watch vids of our men and women kicking ass, not getting killed. That crap can be seen on theYNC.com, liveleak, and other crap sites!

For most of the people on this page the music is just background noise, some of them are actually quite meodic ;) the once that understand the meaning behind them are NOT members of this page, AC's traffic is 90% US and very little GB and rest of the world.

Stark told me via messaging that any content that promotes the killing or death of american, coalition forces is ground for permanent user removal from AC.

Maybe i didn't made myself clear, what I meant was

1: Absolutely no statements encouraging acts of terror or violence will be tolerated.

So under the current rules it is "ok" to post a clip that may be very troubling to many users here (but reality is usualy not pleasent).
BUT I will not allow any comments encouraging others to join the jihad or god knows what else.
And people that in itself is already pretty hypocritical since we laugh and joke about dead insurgent fighters all the time.

Like posted in this forum thread, al-mujahideen and other jihadist sites will NOT allow you to post Pro Allies videos, so why should we give in to the "other side"?
Because we are smarter and better ;) remember keep your friend close and your enemies closer.

Stark
01-29-2009, 05:33 PM
sorry I will try to resond to all of you... you guys have given me a lot of food for though, this is not easy and I don't think have heard enough of this yet.

So keep your thoughts coming

cavtrooper04
01-29-2009, 05:44 PM
My question is why do you want to even watch it, if you do? I do not watch them personally because of memories of the war but I sure as hell don't even like the thought of people, Americans/allies especially, wanting to post vids of their fellow country men being killed. Look I understand that people like to see the other side of the gun with these vids, but unless you have ACTUALLY been there and seen it first hand, then you will not understand why I feel the way I do about these vids. Try posting the death of Americans/Allies from WWII and Vietnam and try to tell THOSE Vets about "the other side" of the war and see what type of reaction you get.

Stark
01-29-2009, 05:45 PM
one more thing: I talked to jett himself, he is probably the one that uploads the most Jihadi movies.
Now I give him the benefit of a doubt and I want you guys to follow into my foodsteps, he said he will upload some coalition and us military clips soon, he just finds a lot of jihadi clips atm *and that is true due to me being the owner of AC I probably have the largest link list and all for military clips, and I have noticed a drop in US military clips and an increase in Insurgent taliban clips.

Please continue...

Scott
01-29-2009, 10:51 PM
personally as stark said i think there should be a filter for this, then it will work out for those who do not WANT to see it and THOSE who do, the OPTION will be there for you to decide, that will work out no arguements will be caused about this.

No i dont understand what your going through but i understand where you are coming from in a sense and i respect what your saying i understand to some extent,the ones who aint been to war and probably wont go to war which is most of the audience, likes to watch videos from both sides, the ones that have been to war will be affected by it hence the reason why i strongly think a filter should be put in asap.

if some of the stuff does'nt make sense its because im 65% asleep.

pickup
01-30-2009, 02:46 AM
Hey Stark you can write a warning bevore anybody click on this clip. I'm not a Jihadilover but i hope here to find a site they show bothsites. It's easy to show only one side. That with the insurgent category its an good idea. And where don't like watch the clips he should stay away from this (insurgents) category. I hope this side stays how it is. And for the people they say that we only look one side they have no idea. War is war and there are always 2 sites.

Regards pickup

partizan
01-30-2009, 03:00 AM
and after ban the jihad videos, we can ban some nazi or japanese videos that are growing here, cause many more u.s. troops died in that conflict...and than the videos featured with kalashnikov and rpg's, cause thats are first killer of u.s troops...and than we can ban the people of texas cause we don't like the sound of their english...so finnaly we remain with some videos of UAV, some of EOD from inside the humvee and a couple of music videoclip

i've never see here a single word of jihad propaganda, but only videos of what's going on, from both side...there's a war, there are casualties, we can choose if see or not a video...many fill their mouths with the word FREEDOM, and for what? only for censure the reality that they don't like...uuuu if i close the eyes the monster will disappare...uuuu....

napalmdeath1.0
01-30-2009, 05:45 AM
quick Q for the AC admins, how long will the poll remain open?

Stark
01-30-2009, 07:44 AM
quick Q for the AC admins, how long will the poll remain open?

Until monday next week?

Stark
01-30-2009, 07:44 AM
and after ban the jihad videos, we can ban some nazi or japanese videos that are growing here, cause many more u.s. troops died in that conflict...and than the videos featured with kalashnikov and rpg's, cause thats are first killer of u.s troops...and than we can ban the people of texas cause we don't like the sound of their english...so finnaly we remain with some videos of UAV, some of EOD from inside the humvee and a couple of music videoclip

i've never see here a single word of jihad propaganda, but only videos of what's going on, from both side...there's a war, there are casualties, we can choose if see or not a video...many fill their mouths with the word FREEDOM, and for what? only for censure the reality that they don't like...uuuu if i close the eyes the monster will disappare...uuuu....

Good point

napalmdeath1.0
01-30-2009, 07:55 AM
Until monday next week?

why, because we should allow for some time to pass be4 the poll closes, this would help us get a proper understanding of what the AC community wants, currently it looks like ppl are saying no to the censorship :)

Scott
01-30-2009, 10:14 AM
yeah stark i think another week should be added bro gives enough time for the vistiors that watch videos here to see this poll or the text on the frontpage, hopefulyl there sign up and say what they think.

bobdina
01-30-2009, 02:16 PM
First of all I would like to thank Cavtrooper and Markoxx for their service in the current conflicts and fotoman for his Vietnam service. I am also a veteran having served in most of the 80's and am now disabled from a training exercise. I go to the V.A twice a month and see the shattered bodies of young men and women who are serving to protect us. Most of the jihadi videos are pure propaganda whereas the majority of the coalition videos are from the servicemen or women themselves. I do not think you should show propaganda videos at all. As for the comment on the nazis and japanese these wars were over 60 years ago and do not personally effect anyone on this site whereas a jihadi propaganda video may affect people who were there.

Regulator
01-31-2009, 10:32 PM
No to Jihad movies

andyedm85
02-01-2009, 12:05 AM
this is great! democracy at it's best, a good discussion from both sides with no cheap shots and in a gentlemanly manner. thank you.
now lets all go hunt up that rare vid of some insurgent getting smoked real hard!

partizan
02-01-2009, 12:02 PM
First of all I would like to thank Cavtrooper and Markoxx for their service in the current conflicts and fotoman for his Vietnam service. I am also a veteran having served in most of the 80's and am now disabled from a training exercise. I go to the V.A twice a month and see the shattered bodies of young men and women who are serving to protect us. Most of the jihadi videos are pure propaganda whereas the majority of the coalition videos are from the servicemen or women themselves. I do not think you should show propaganda videos at all. As for the comment on the nazis and japanese these wars were over 60 years ago and do not personally effect anyone on this site whereas a jihadi propaganda video may affect people who were there.

wait wait
the name of this site is APACHE CLIPS, uncompromising military content
that mean the crude reality (not the propaganda) on your face
is not APACHE CLIPS, ONLY CLIPS WHERE OUR BLESSED TROOPS ARE SMILING
is not APACHE CLIPS, ONLY HAPPY VIDEO CAUSE SOMEONE CAN BE AFFECTED
is not APACHE CLIPS, the pentagon channel
is not APACHE CLIPS, ONLY VIDEO OF THE GOOD BOYS CAUSE WE ARE A BIT PUSSIES AND WE CAN'T ACCEPT THAT SOME SANDNIGGER ARE STRIKING HARD THE MOST POWERFUL ARMY IN THE WORLD

it's so hard to understand? it's so hard to not watch a video if you don't like it?
maybe with a "rebel section" we can avoid problems at people with a weak heart...
big up Stark and the others admin for the efforts here and for the open mind about this theme

cavtrooper04
02-01-2009, 02:28 PM
I have to say I agree with you. All have been very democratic on their views and there have been no cheap shots! About that video, we will keep looking!!

this is great! democracy at it's best, a good discussion from both sides with no cheap shots and in a gentlemanly manner. thank you.
now lets all go hunt up that rare vid of some insurgent getting smoked real hard!

bobdina
02-01-2009, 03:46 PM
Partizan , I'm sorry you misunderstood me. I said no to all propaganda videos . I am smart enough not to click on a video I don't want to see. If I want to see Goverment videos I'll go to the approriate site. The ones I'm looking for are from average people with no hidden messages , as you say in your face without blatent bias. I do think your right there should be a seperate section. And by the way what makes you think I have a weak heart? I could go on and on but I refuse to Cheapin this site by having a flame war.

rok1ime
02-01-2009, 03:55 PM
personally, those IED/Jihadist videos bother me because i dont want to see someones son or husband or father lose his life. that kind of thing gets to me.

i do think its fair and appropriate to show both sides of the conflict. lord knows we show enough video graphically depicting the violent death of iraqi/afghan sons, husbands, and fathers, and we sit here and cheer the whole thing on like its a pep rally. im a combat veteran of both these current conflicts, and i personally think to an extent i respect or at least think i understand what our enemies are fighting for, i dont necessarily agree with them, but i understand that the whole affair is pretty ugly, iraq especially so.

i think if we had a more balanced group of adults or veterans as this website's base, we could display those videos, but given the fact that i look around and see a bunch of people with severed arabic heads and body parts as thier avatars and spewing a bunch of racist, blind quasi-patriotic bullshit, i gotta say no.

look, if you people out there really hate muslims as much as you act like you do on the video comments, then raise your right hand and man the fuck up and go do something about it. your not "supporting the troops" by cheering on the war and glorifying its violence and mayhem from behind the safety and anonymity of your computer screen, all you really doing is masturbating to something new. your excited and tittilated by violence because youve never seen it, been near it or experienced it.
calling a jihadist a sand nigger and goat fucker and whoo hooing body parts flying up in the air is pretty fucking easy when your not over there and nobody is shooting at you.

so mods, no i dont think we should show the IED/Jihadist vids because at some point someone here is ENJOYING watching american soldiers die, and all the flag waving, muslim hating bullshit cant hide it.

respect these mens sacrifice and do the right thing. no kid should have access to see the graphic violent death of thier father.

and for you haters out there, get a ranger tab, get 3 combat deployments with a special operations asset, get your airborne wings and CIB, and then i'll listen to whatever point you have to make.
until then, shut the fuck up and change your avatar you stupid classless fucks. read a book.

Rangers Lead The Way

rok1ime
02-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Very good,

A lot of very good points pro and contra have been brought up by you guys.

I would like to hear more from it, I understand that there are people that feel very strongly about this.

One option I was thinking was - to have the Insurgent category

a) Activated as in turned off (so you can see the clips) when you login first time with your username
b) Gives you the option (like with mature content) to turn the filter on and thus now seeing the movies at all.

Would that do?

hey starks, i agree with this option, and wanted to say good looking out on offering the option and raising the topic.
good to see there's some level heads pushing the buttons on this site.
peace

partizan
02-01-2009, 05:18 PM
personally, those IED/Jihadist videos bother me because i dont want to see someones son or husband or father lose his life. that kind of thing gets to me.

i do think its fair and appropriate to show both sides of the conflict. lord knows we show enough video graphically depicting the violent death of iraqi/afghan sons, husbands, and fathers, and we sit here and cheer the whole thing on like its a pep rally. im a combat veteran of both these current conflicts, and i personally think to an extent i respect or at least think i understand what our enemies are fighting for, i dont necessarily agree with them, but i understand that the whole affair is pretty ugly, iraq especially so.

i think if we had a more balanced group of adults or veterans as this website's base, we could display those videos, but given the fact that i look around and see a bunch of people with severed arabic heads and body parts as thier avatars and spewing a bunch of racist, blind quasi-patriotic bullshit, i gotta say no.

look, if you people out there really hate muslims as much as you act like you do on the video comments, then raise your right hand and man the fuck up and go do something about it. your not "supporting the troops" by cheering on the war and glorifying its violence and mayhem from behind the safety and anonymity of your computer screen, all you really doing is masturbating to something new. your excited and tittilated by violence because youve never seen it, been near it or experienced it.
calling a jihadist a sand nigger and goat fucker and whoo hooing body parts flying up in the air is pretty fucking easy when your not over there and nobody is shooting at you.

so mods, no i dont think we should show the IED/Jihadist vids because at some point someone here is ENJOYING watching american soldiers die, and all the flag waving, muslim hating bullshit cant hide it.

respect these mens sacrifice and do the right thing. no kid should have access to see the graphic violent death of thier father.

and for you haters out there, get a ranger tab, get 3 combat deployments with a special operations asset, get your airborne wings and CIB, and then i'll listen to whatever point you have to make.
until then, shut the fuck up and change your avatar you stupid classless fucks. read a book.

Rangers Lead The Way

absolutelly agree with you rok1ime, and just for clarification i've used the word sandnigger just to imitate some little boy here that think stay in a new ogrish forum...personally i don't want and don't care at all propaganda and haters from the both side...i'm sorry for the good mans that are killed in the jihadi video showed, but also i'm sorry fot the baby palestinian smashed in bombing in gaza or for the family ripped in their car in baghdad when aproching a u.s. check point...hide the truth is killing another time the victim

Cruelbreed
02-01-2009, 06:05 PM
absolutelly agree with you rok1ime, and just for clarification i've used the word sandnigger just to imitate some little boy here that think stay in a new ogrish forum...personally i don't want and don't care at all propaganda and haters from the both side...i'm sorry for the good mans that are killed in the jihadi video showed, but also i'm sorry fot the baby palestinian smashed in bombing in gaza or for the family ripped in their car in baghdad when aproching a u.s. check point...hide the truth is killing another time the victim

Suddenly I become more and more proud of not only the video portion but the forum portion of the site as well. The engine of our growth as a community is very much reliant on the type of personas that inhabit it.

I think I can honestly say i'm glad to have the new guys around, Partizan and rok1ime included. But that is not cause for loss of respect or understanding of those who have embraced this site from the beginning. I'm very glad that together we can support our troops in their valiant efforts to bring peace to the world. At the same time i'm very proud of our capabilities as Americans and world citizens to be able to step back and see our world from an unbiased lens.

I've constantly expressed my opinion that although I have natural tendencies to hold a hatred for the insurgent base, these people are infact human. Being human there must be reasons for their actions, and it's our duty not only as warfighters but as humans to bring comfort to our race and help end the blood that currently soaks our earth. With this in consideration I have deep difficulty in throwing out racially fueled terminology such as "sand nigger" as well as having heartfelt support for a cause against all Muslims.

I have qualms with the ideology of a few extremists inbedded in an insurgency. Yet having these qualms often makes me wonder whether the solution is to flood our oceans with the blood of our own relatives. Still I have love for the men and women in our services who are brave enough to fight for our cause. As we've seen, our freedom fighters are men and women too, and it's most intelligent of us to perhaps respect the opinions that many of them may hold within their beliefs.

As we can see ladies and gentlemen, some of our own men and women that put their lives on the line are also trying their capabilities to understand the plight of the freedom fighters that stand against them in the battle field. With this in mind, is it perhaps not wise of us to consider the thoughts and feelings of our countries valiant men, and consider a solution of mutual respect and understanding with our despised relatives?

napalmdeath1.0
02-02-2009, 08:15 AM

Rangers Lead The Way

well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the best comment i have seen on the current topic so far, nice to see ppl are objective and actually think for themselves !!!

Cruelbreed
02-02-2009, 04:18 PM
"i think if we had a more balanced group of adults or veterans as this website's base,"

This of course is one of my as well as Stark's goal, but as we all know it takes time. I'm still very grateful for the people that have found enough interest to contribute though.

Another of my personal goals is to have a community where we do indeed have people from every walk of life conversing about our world affairs. It is not all about war and war imagery for me. In fact my desire to see death is not entirely high at all, but death is part of our world and it does justice for people to see what really comes about from war. In our words and minds we sometimes view war as glorious and pretty, which according to the insight of our veterans is undeniably not so.

I'll share my interest, my large interest lies in the logistics, the technology and the weaponry and of course the strategy. Through videos erupt a sense of realism the closest of what many can experience from seeing the real thing. There is in fact something to be learned from every video experience, it's our job to make proper use of what we learn.

In our society expression of a fondness or liking for war is accurately prescribed as taboo, but should the yearning for an unbiased perspective of our world also be taboo?

Stark
02-03-2009, 07:12 AM
Hi folks,

Sorry I had to move apartments over the weekend and subsequently have no internet and have to rely on my work connection.

Guys, first of all well done it’s a pleasure to see that all of you can have a normal and civilized discussion (especially since I know some of you feel rather strongly about this) we have some
Very interesting people on AC and most important a lot of people who have either spend time with the military and or even in actual combat.

I don’t want to bore you with a lot of so I come straight to the point.

After careful consideration I think the best thing for this community and the page is to still show Jihadist movies BUT… under the Category Insurgents –Terror - media and I am working with my
Coder to see how we can have this category filtered.
What this means *and I hope we can actually get this to work rather fast, is that if you personally choose not to see any of the movies from the “other side” of this conflict, you have the option
To turn the filter on and as long as your filter remains on you will not see…
a) The actual Thumbnails on the main page
b) The movie clip as such

For Guests I will try to have a Warning message (similar to the Adult Graphic warning splash screen)

Here is the reason why I made this decision:

Propaganda clips goes both ways and there are plenty of movies on AC from an American perspective that can be defiantly called Propaganda material, it all depends how you look at it.
Myself for instant, I’m am very much interested in the Jihadist movies, I think they show us a vital inside how this war is being fought, but I’m not affected by their propaganda.
AC’s main traffic comes from the USA, a little bit from Europe, literally none from the middle east etc. and I can understand that some of you guys and gals feel rather strong about this, myself on the
Other hand I’m origanly from Germany and we have a total different attitude to the military and patriotism.
I personally believe it would be tragic if we choose to censor certain clips (especially in these days with the Government clamping down on the internet and your personal freedom).

Six month back when I started Apacheclips I made myself a promise that never mind how this page turns out I will NOT make this another all political correct webpage (like so many others)
But instead I want to give military interested persons a platform to discuss and show movie clips they personal feel interested in.
Does this mean AC is unsupervised? Absolutely not, in fact AC is very heavily supervised but all in reason and with the aim of free speeches in mind.

I keep you all updated on this as it comes along.

Again thank you all for your participation and your interest in this webpage.

Stark

dogone
02-03-2009, 07:18 AM
Like some other members here, i can appreciate the argument to show both sides of the current conflicts. However, like most people who are interested in videos taken by our troops, this isn't the only website i visit. Therefore i'm already exposed to videos from "the other side" as there are plenty of these clips out there.

I started coming to Apacheclips because it featured clips from our men and women on the ground and of course, Apache guncam videos. If i want a more broader view of the world (and i usually do) i'll go to other sites which offer such media. When i want to see videos made by western troops, i'll come to Apacheclips.

I'd prefer not to see Jihadi videos here but if people do, i'd suggest having a totally separate section for them which doesn't overlap with the main site in any way.

When all is said and done, this is Apacheclips... not CombatClips, ActionClips or even BothSideOfTheWarClips.

(On a side note, has anyone here actually visited a pure Jihadi website, and do they feature clips of Multi-national forces killing Insurgents? I never have but i'm willing to guess that they don't)

cavtrooper04
02-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Stark,

Seeing that I and a few others brought this "creature" to life, I want to personally thank you for the time spent on this subject. I am VERY impressed with the responses from everyone, both sides, and feel that you are doing a great job. I do concure to the filter of the videos. I did notice that jatt333 posted a video of a soldier passing out during a ceremony and thought that was funny, so I have to give the guy Kudos on the effort to post other than jihadi videos! So, in all, great job and keep up the great work!

Scott
02-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Stark,

Seeing that I and a few others brought this "creature" to life, I want to personally thank you for the time spent on this subject. I am VERY impressed with the responses from everyone, both sides, and feel that you are doing a great job. I did notice that jatt333 posted a video of a soldier passing out during a ceremony and thought that was funny, so I have to give the guy Kudos on the effort to post other than jihadi videos! So, in all, great job and keep up the great work!
i couldnt have put it any better dude, those were my words exactly :)

MightyQuin
02-03-2009, 05:04 PM
Im sure your all aware of my views based on my comments. I fully understand that their are many sides of war both pro and con. I just finally found a site that shows patriotism and the power of the US Military. I have served my time in the service, I have seen many many horrible things. I have seen kids literally 19 year old kids with half their face missing due to a sniper. I have seen 18 years olds screaming in horror for their mothers as they lay bleeding to death next to their dead friends. I have also seen the same kids let a wounded insurgent die in agony in front of them. Liveleak ruined it for everyone else, cant there just be one site that is for the good guys? I believe we are all well aware of the insurget side of war, but I hope AC.com wont become like liveleak which is now all propaganda.

Stark
02-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Im sure your all aware of my views based on my comments. I fully understand that their are many sides of war both pro and con. I just finally found a site that shows patriotism and the power of the US Military. I have served my time in the service, I have seen many many horrible things. I have seen kids literally 19 year old kids with half their face missing due to a sniper. I have seen 18 years olds screaming in horror for their mothers as they lay bleeding to death next to their dead friends. I have also seen the same kids let a wounded insurgent die in agony in front of them. Liveleak ruined it for everyone else, cant there just be one site that is for the good guys? I believe we are all well aware of the insurget side of war, but I hope AC.com wont become like liveleak which is now all propaganda.

No no and again no :)
I cannot stress this point enough - this page is and never will be anpther liveleak.
And yes this page is and always will be a patriotic page - there is no doubt that none of us wants pro Insurgent people here - but that doestn't mean we cannot be interested in the enemy so to speak.

Again AC is NOT going to change

Stark,

Seeing that I and a few others brought this "creature" to life, I want to personally thank you for the time spent on this subject. I am VERY impressed with the responses from everyone, both sides, and feel that you are doing a great job. I do concure to the filter of the videos. I did notice that jatt333 posted a video of a soldier passing out during a ceremony and thought that was funny, so I have to give the guy Kudos on the effort to post other than jihadi videos! So, in all, great job and keep up the great work!

Thank you and yes I think Jatt is a good guy - hes trying to find unique contejnt but there is just a lot of that stuff out there compared to the US military clips

BTW I was just talking to my coder and all looks good he has another job to finish and will then start automaticly with this change.
I the mean I will personaly by hand mark all new jihadi movies as adult content.

K9558
02-06-2009, 01:41 AM
Hell no, don't show the muj vids. They get enough media coverage as it is, just my opinion.

ghost
02-06-2009, 03:04 AM
To show them, or not to show them? I personally could go either way on this. While I don't like seeing the IED attack/suicide bomber/insurgent marksman videos, I, generally, still watch them, at least once. I think it's important to see both sides. That's really all I have to say...

"rok1ime" has a good point, and I also agree with his perspective. With that said, I think there needs to be some type of "age lock" on certain vids. But then again, those hardly ever work anyways. It is the internet, after all....

Aviram
02-06-2009, 03:19 AM
Absolutely do not host or show Islamo-fascist propaganda videos on this site! Furthermore, ban those members who insist on doing so. They are nothing more than tools of the Islamists.

Let's be absolutely clear about one thing - we are engaged in an all out war against Islamo-fascism, the outcome of which will determine nothing less than the future of this country and the free world.

The Islamists know this and will use every asset at their disposal, including media propaganda, to move their blood-thirsty agenda for world dominance forward, with their ultimate goal the violent subjugation of all free people. Why would a rational person even consider helping the enemy wage war against his allies, his way of life, his own country?

Finally, be assured that the audio on these Islamic videos is filled with vile, anti-American and anti-Jewish hatred, mocking our brave men and women who have given the ultimate sacrifice! How could you dishonor their memory and sacrifice by posting these propaganda videos? In the interests of "fairness" and "showing both sides" have you lost your collective minds? This is war, dammit!

Sincerely,

Aviram

Stark
02-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Absolutely do not host or show Islamo-fascist propaganda videos on this site! Furthermore, ban those members who insist on doing so. They are nothing more than tools of the Islamists.

Let's be absolutely clear about one thing - we are engaged in an all out war against Islamo-fascism, the outcome of which will determine nothing less than the future of this country and the free world.

The Islamists know this and will use every asset at their disposal, including media propaganda, to move their blood-thirsty agenda for world dominance forward, with their ultimate goal the violent subjugation of all free people. Why would a rational person even consider helping the enemy wage war against his allies, his way of life, his own country?

Finally, be assured that the audio on these Islamic videos is filled with vile, anti-American and anti-Jewish hatred, mocking our brave men and women who have given the ultimate sacrifice! How could you dishonor their memory and sacrifice by posting these propaganda videos? In the interests of "fairness" and "showing both sides" have you lost your collective minds? This is war, dammit!

Sincerely,

Aviram

I see your point but I sincerly disagree with some of your views, first of all the music means fuck all to us, it is without a doubt propaganda but fuck it we don't understand it (most of us at least) and the once that do do not come to this page (I have seen this page being posted on Jihadi pages or talked about and they think we are full of shit :D so this page is already pretty hated..
Quote: Apacheclip is well known to be complet bullshit...

As i have said before i check were the traffic is coming from and over 90% is overall from the states.

rok1ime
02-14-2009, 10:38 AM
How could you dishonor their memory and sacrifice by posting these propaganda videos? In the interests of "fairness" and "showing both sides" have you lost your collective minds? This is war, dammit!

this isnt war buddy, its the internet. trust me, ive been to both and lemme tell you, this is SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT!

Stark
02-17-2009, 05:09 PM
this isnt war buddy, its the internet. trust me, ive been to both and lemme tell you, this is SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT!

Lol had to post it .... :D

http://stuff.orly.ch/img/blog/dont_worry_sir_i_m_from_the_internet.jpg

0neUp
05-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Knowledge is power.
Knowledge gives you the power to make your own mind.
Knowledge is the key to do better.
In my eyes, this site is a platform to gain knowledge.

But....

If I watch the news, it is like watching a daily rerun. People don't listen anymore what they say in the news because they already made up there mind years ago. Typical comments are: Yeah, US is in war and they shoulnd't be in Iraq, those poor people, they where better off without the us there and so on....

I see it as my duty to tell people what is really going on. Brave young man and woman who are under hostile fire almost every day. Brave young man and woman who are dying every day.

After visiting apacheclips I can't shut up, I have to tell and show people who are unknow to the real horror of war, so they can understand what is really going on.

If apacheclips would decide to stop broadcasting both sides of the war, I will be disapionted.

The solution proposed by stark can work if proper moderated so no "unwanted" content pops up for the ones who don't want to see this.
But like said, It needs to be proper moderated.

Hope this will work out in the future

:USA:

Scott
05-28-2009, 08:43 AM
its working out great, ApacheClips now has 3 Moderators and 2 admins, its going good.

and there is a option if you want jihad videos to show up or not on this website for you.

Stark
05-28-2009, 08:49 AM
its working out great, ApacheClips now has 3 Moderators and 2 admins, its going good.

and there is a option if you want jihad videos to show up or not on this website for you.

not a 100% correct my friend ;)

I'm still working on the Insurgents filter.

Scott
05-28-2009, 09:12 AM
damm i thought it was done by now. well aslong as the upload puts it under terror / insurgent media then its ok, its the persons fault if they click it without reading the category its under.

Stark
05-28-2009, 12:12 PM
damm i thought it was done by now. well aslong as the upload puts it under terror / insurgent media then its ok, its the persons fault if they click it without reading the category its under.

eeeeexctly

blacksheep-23
06-05-2009, 01:24 PM
rok1ime,

I wholeheartly agree with your reply (#34).

In trying to stay within the parameters of the original post, I would like to comment on some things stated in the replies to the aforesaid post.

Stated,

"...we show enough video graphically depicting the violent death of iraqi/afghan sons, husbands, and fathers, and we sit here and cheer the whole thing on like its a pep rally...if you people out there really hate muslims as much as you act like you do..."

The above statements, once again, took me back to a special newscast concerning an anniversary of the Normandy Landing. A well known newscaster (can't remember who) was walking along the Normandy Beach with an American Soldier and a German Soldier. As they were walking , the newscaster asked the American Soldier if he still held any hatred, bitterness, or anger toward the German Soldier. All of a sudden, my mind reeled backward to Vietnam, 6 July, 1969.

Our Squadron, 1/11 ACR along with the 2/11 ACR and elements of the 199 LIB had just terminated a hellish firefight against the 209th NVA Regiment. After taking care of our KIAs and WIAs we were to be resupplied and to move on a little ways to set up our night defensive position. As one of the last Hueys came in, we were to send back with it some wounded NVA Soldiers. I was asked to go along with the strecher bearers as security and wait for the Hueys at the LZ. As we were waiting, I felt a tug on my pant leg and looked down. As my eyes met the eyes of the NVA Soldier, compassion went out to this Soldier. With well hidden tears from the others around me, as I gazed into his eyes, I saw a father, son, brother, or husband. Just hours before, this Soldier was trying to kill my fellow Troopers and I, but now, all I saw was a man who was, just as I, trying to survive and eventually go home.

Just as quickly as my mind reeled back to 1969, it fast forwarded to the special newscast and the American Soldier stopped and faced the newscaster and stated, "how can I harbor any hatred, bitterness, or anger toward this Soldier ? As I, he was just doing what he had to do to survive. He was just doing what he thought was right and so was I. We both had families that we wanted to go back to." As the American Soldier was making the statement, you could see the German Soldier nodding his head in agreement.

Also stated,

"...the family ripped in their car in baghdad when aproching a u.s. check point..."

While in Iraq, our squad's mission at the time was acting as the Quick Reaction Force for Forward Observation Base Red Lion at Camp Ashraf. About 0100 we were alerted and reacted to an ambush of a civilian convoy. Upon arrival, the ambush was over and the insurgents had fled so we quickly set up security to await the assessment team to come in. My team was to set up a Hasty Road Block south of the ambush site on Hwy. 2. We set out the cones and placed our vehicle in the middle of the hwy. to stop all vehicle movement (You would be surprised at how much movement there is on the hwys. late at night and early in the mornings). We had about seven to eight vehicles at our roadblock about 50 meters away when all of a sudden the rear car backs up and at a high rate of speed and advances toward our position. Thoughts begin to reel:

VBIED (vehicle borne IED)
Its getting closer
Insurgents going to do a drive by
Its getting closer
Civilians forced to drive toward us by insurgents
Its getting closer
Civilians just doing stupid
Its getting closer
We have an assessment team on ground
Its getting closer
Do we take it out
Its getting closer
Do we take out the engine
Its getting closer

I quickly yell to my gunner, "engine block" and he and I fire causing the vehicle to swerve away from us into a ditch. Both driver and passenger were shook-up and after checking IDs and the vehicle, it was found that they were just doing stupid, go figure. Did we do right? This time it seems so but what about the next time. This is one of many situations and decisions that our young Troopers have to deal with on a daily basis.

As a side note, a few years after returning from Vietnam, I witnessed the tail-in of a horrific vechicle wreck. I ran up to the vehicles to give any help that was needed. As I approached, I noticed that the victims of one of the vehicles were of oriental nationality. This was not the cause of what I was to experience next. Upon seeing all the carnage, mangled bodies and blood, I became so nauseated I almost hurled. Here I was, a witness to the carnage of battle while in Vietnam which in short time had no effect on me and now, the sight and aftermath of the wreckage affected me greatly.

As a Veteran of both Vietnam and Iraq, I have been able to see both sides. I have witnessed our side delivering the carnage and receiving same. I for one would not like to view the carnage dealt to either friend or foe so I choose not to click on those post, yet, I would not force my views upon those who wish to do so.

Sorry for the rambling but in a roundabout way, was just trying to give a little perspective from my point of view. I can not take away from one of rok1ime's statements,

"...your excited and tittilated by violence because youve never seen it, been near it or experienced it..."

Stark
06-06-2009, 05:45 AM
rok1ime,

I wholeheartly agree with your reply (#34).

In trying to stay within the parameters of the original post, I would like to comment on some things stated in the replies to the aforesaid post.

Stated,

"...we show enough video graphically depicting the violent death of iraqi/afghan sons, husbands, and fathers, and we sit here and cheer the whole thing on like its a pep rally...if you people out there really hate muslims as much as you act like you do..."

The above statements, once again, took me back to a special newscast concerning an anniversary of the Normandy Landing. A well known newscaster (can't remember who) was walking along the Normandy Beach with an American Soldier and a German Soldier. As they were walking , the newscaster asked the American Soldier if he still held any hatred, bitterness, or anger toward the German Soldier. All of a sudden, my mind reeled backward to Vietnam, 6 July, 1969.

Our Squadron, 1/11 ACR along with the 2/11 ACR and elements of the 199 LIB had just terminated a hellish firefight against the 209th NVA Regiment. After taking care of our KIAs and WIAs we were to be resupplied and to move on a little ways to set up our night defensive position. As one of the last Hueys came in, we were to send back with it some wounded NVA Soldiers. I was asked to go along with the strecher bearers as security and wait for the Hueys at the LZ. As we were waiting, I felt a tug on my pant leg and looked down. As my eyes met the eyes of the NVA Soldier, compassion went out to this Soldier. With well hidden tears from the others around me, as I gazed into his eyes, I saw a father, son, brother, or husband. Just hours before, this Soldier was trying to kill my fellow Troopers and I, but now, all I saw was a man who was, just as I, trying to survive and eventually go home.

Just as quickly as my mind reeled back to 1969, it fast forwarded to the special newscast and the American Soldier stopped and faced the newscaster and stated, "how can I harbor any hatred, bitterness, or anger toward this Soldier ? As I, he was just doing what he had to do to survive. He was just doing what he thought was right and so was I. We both had families that we wanted to go back to." As the American Soldier was making the statement, you could see the German Soldier nodding his head in agreement.

Also stated,

"...the family ripped in their car in baghdad when aproching a u.s. check point..."

While in Iraq, our squad's mission at the time was acting as the Quick Reaction Force for Forward Observation Base Red Lion at Camp Ashraf. About 0100 we were alerted and reacted to an ambush of a civilian convoy. Upon arrival, the ambush was over and the insurgents had fled so we quickly set up security to await the assessment team to come in. My team was to set up a Hasty Road Block south of the ambush site on Hwy. 2. We set out the cones and placed our vehicle in the middle of the hwy. to stop all vehicle movement (You would be surprised at how much movement there is on the hwys. late at night and early in the mornings). We had about seven to eight vehicles at our roadblock about 50 meters away when all of a sudden the rear car backs up and at a high rate of speed and advances toward our position. Thoughts begin to reel:

VBIED (vehicle borne IED)
Its getting closer
Insurgents going to do a drive by
Its getting closer
Civilians forced to drive toward us by insurgents
Its getting closer
Civilians just doing stupid
Its getting closer
We have an assessment team on ground
Its getting closer
Do we take it out
Its getting closer
Do we take out the engine
Its getting closer

I quickly yell to my gunner, "engine block" and he and I fire causing the vehicle to swerve away from us into a ditch. Both driver and passenger were shook-up and after checking IDs and the vehicle, it was found that they were just doing stupid, go figure. Did we do right? This time it seems so but what about the next time. This is one of many situations and decisions that our young Troopers have to deal with on a daily basis.

As a side note, a few years after returning from Vietnam, I witnessed the tail-in of a horrific vechicle wreck. I ran up to the vehicles to give any help that was needed. As I approached, I noticed that the victims of one of the vehicles were of oriental nationality. This was not the cause of what I was to experience next. Upon seeing all the carnage, mangled bodies and blood, I became so nauseated I almost hurled. Here I was, a witness to the carnage of battle while in Vietnam which in short time had no effect on me and now, the sight and aftermath of the wreckage affected me greatly.

As a Veteran of both Vietnam and Iraq, I have been able to see both sides. I have witnessed our side delivering the carnage and receiving same. I for one would not like to view the carnage dealt to either friend or foe so I choose not to click on those post, yet, I would not force my views upon those who wish to do so.

Sorry for the rambling but in a roundabout way, was just trying to give a little perspective from my point of view. I can not take away from one of rok1ime's statements,

"...your excited and tittilated by violence because youve never seen it, been near it or experienced it..."

Excellent sentence

chriss
06-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Stop posting beheadings or other graphic stuff. This I think because its just big rubbish that we post this stuff, it brings us the same message as other non-graphic videos, but its much more graphic. Its just not cool to see this. I don't think we attract members with this kind of stuff.
Regarding the other jihad vids, don't stop posting them. It gives us a good insight on what they are exactly doing, how they are etc. We don't want to make this another pro-coalition site right? I bet this is the only site on the net who is showing both sides of this war. We are unique.

Markoxx
06-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Stop posting beheadings or other graphic stuff. This I think because its just big rubbish that we post this stuff, it brings us the same message as other non-graphic videos, but its much more graphic. Its just not cool to see this. I don't think we attract members with this kind of stuff.
Regarding the other jihad vids, don't stop posting them. It gives us a good insight on what they are exactly doing, how they are etc. We don't want to make this another pro-coalition site right? I bet this is the only site on the net who is showing both sides of this war. We are unique.

I agree with u bud. no more beheading vids or other graphic stuff. but the other jihadi vids is ok

burbanite
06-09-2009, 09:37 PM
Newbie. First post.

This is a privately owned site therefore the owner can make the rules as he sees fit.

The owner has asked for a referendum of sorts, doesn't happen too often in this type of environment. This means that he trusts the members of this forum.

The owner made a decision that he hopes will put everyone's mind at ease and give them the choice to see or not see particular content.

The owner has allowed this forum to continue without subjecting it to wholesale censorship which, if he had excluded the addition of some controversial content, may have opened the floodgates.

Great job everyone!

ETA: Page 5 is mine...there's a clue.

Stark
06-11-2009, 03:03 AM
Newbie. First post.

This is a privately owned site therefore the owner can make the rules as he sees fit.

The owner has asked for a referendum of sorts, doesn't happen too often in this type of environment. This means that he trusts the members of this forum.

The owner made a decision that he hopes will put everyone's mind at ease and give them the choice to see or not see particular content.

The owner has allowed this forum to continue without subjecting it to wholesale censorship which, if he had excluded the addition of some controversial content, may have opened the floodgates.

Great job everyone!

ETA: Page 5 is mine...there's a clue.

I like you already :)

Crashingwater
06-26-2009, 12:28 AM
wait wait
the name of this site is APACHE CLIPS, uncompromising military content
that mean the crude reality (not the propaganda) on your face
is not APACHE CLIPS, ONLY CLIPS WHERE OUR BLESSED TROOPS ARE SMILING
is not APACHE CLIPS, ONLY HAPPY VIDEO CAUSE SOMEONE CAN BE AFFECTED
is not APACHE CLIPS, the pentagon channel
is not APACHE CLIPS, ONLY VIDEO OF THE GOOD BOYS CAUSE WE ARE A BIT PUSSIES AND WE CAN'T ACCEPT THAT SOME SANDNIGGER ARE STRIKING HARD THE MOST POWERFUL ARMY IN THE WORLD

it's so hard to understand? it's so hard to not watch a video if you don't like it?
maybe with a "rebel section" we can avoid problems at people with a weak heart...
big up Stark and the others admin for the efforts here and for the open mind about this theme

First of all, you are a fake as faggot. Alot of the people you are addressing here are VETERANS, who have seen WAR firsthand, and have friends who have died there. Weak hearts? Who the fuck are you?

"ONLY VIDEO OF THE GOOD BOYS CAUSE WE ARE A BIT PUSSIES AND WE CAN'T ACCEPT THAT SOME SANDNIGGER ARE STRIKING HARD THE MOST POWERFUL ARMY IN THE WORLD". Secondly, striking hard? Really? The people the mooj are killing arent even American for the most part, theyre other Iraqis. Innocent Iraqis. Iraqis just going to the market, or school, or to the mosque. The number of innocent iraqi people they kill are exponentially more than the number of Coalition soldiers they manage to injure and kill. I know where your loyalties lie, but I have no problem watching videos of mooj ieds, vbieds, svbieds, ambushes etc. Its great for gathering intel and learning the behaviors of your enemy. I DO have a problem when said videos comes with an agenda. I DO have a problem with video posts that are "compilations" of OUR war injured and fallen, because it serves no purpose other than to further your own corrupt agenda. You think we, veterans of war, need to be reminded of the friends, the brothers we lost. Fuck you, you pathetic shit. If you want to make compilations of Coalition war dead, if you want to lounge around your house and watch nothing but IEDS killing Yanks and Brits, then go to a fucking jihadi website and post your videos and lap up the allahu ackbars, but dont bring it here.

"the name of this site is APACHE CLIPS, uncompromising military content
that mean the crude reality (not the propaganda) on your face".
Lastly, the videos posted by Marines and Soldiers are not propaganda. They are not being made to sway anyone's opinion in any direction and they are not being made to facilitate an agenda. They are made so that others like them, can watch and enjoy them. Your posts, ARE propaganda. They are irhabi videos made for the specific purpose of dissemination, to convince people that live outside iraq that they are not losing and will not lose. They do this with the full intention and desire to sway public opinion in their favor, to put pressure on governments to pull their troops out of iraq. As much as you preach about propaganda, YOU ARE A PROPAGANDIST.

I like to watch my bros in action, because it helps me feel like im still connected, I like watching mooj get wasted, because I fucking hate them, I like reading posts from veterans who feel the same way i do, because regular civilians, ie YOU, will never understand us. Now lets go punch some babies, fuck some whores, and slay some bitches.

To summarize, I support showing irhabin videos, but not from people who have proinsurgent sentiments and are trying to facillitate their cause. I DO NOT, however, support the showing of "Coalition Casualty Compilations", because they serve no other purpose than what i stated above. Parizan, I would have loved to have met you in iraq.

windexglow
07-17-2009, 04:37 PM
I say allow it - Not many websites allow the stuff that gets on this website.

But at the same time, I don't like seeing people with their head blown off, or videos of people getting their head sawed off and slowly tortured.
I would love to see an option of hiding Not-Safe-For-Work movies - that way both parties get what they want

Stark
07-17-2009, 04:40 PM

But at the same time, I don't like seeing people with their head blown off, or videos of people getting their head sawed off and slowly tortured.
I would love to see an option of hiding Not-Safe-For-Work movies - that way both parties get what they want

AC has an adult filter - I am working on it / finetune it - but it is down to the people who upload the clips to set the movies to Adult filer on or off which most are not doing.

But I am working on it.

Scott
07-17-2009, 05:35 PM

if you see any videos that have this but are not under Insurgents-Terror-Media

please report them under the video we have a report function.

as stark said we are working on it, stay tuned. :)

Welcome to the site/forums by the way.

windexglow
07-18-2009, 12:34 AM
Ah, thank you. The family filter works fine - the video description still shows up on the front page along with the little icon, but trying to enter it goes to a fairly blank page.

Thanks = )

Stark
07-18-2009, 04:03 AM
Ah, thank you. The family filter works fine - the video description still shows up on the front page along with the little icon, but trying to enter it goes to a fairly blank page.

Thanks = )

Yep - when I have some time I wil work on a "work save" page - something that will outblend all the ugly.

daboy233
08-16-2009, 08:34 PM
to be honest when i was overseas i would watch terrorist video clips. it would keep me grounded to reality and remind me that i am not invincible. it would really blow my mind when my platoon would be in them!

i vote show it all

Cruelbreed
08-16-2009, 08:36 PM
to be honest when i was overseas i would watch terrorist video clips. it would keep me grounded to reality and remind me that i am not invincible. it would really blow my mind when my platoon would be in them!

i vote show it all

Interesting perspective from the inside, love it.

joedan
08-24-2009, 04:45 PM
As Stark said, the addition of warnings and separate sections should alert the prospective viewer to the content. It gives the viewer a choice, a standard of our republic. Censorship can become a rapidly spreading cancer that, even with the best of intentions, can ruin this website. It's unique in that the moderators aren't "dictators" in their functions. I'll refer us all to the press releases of the battle of Tarawa that brought the stark reality of what our wonderful troops are experiencing. At the time of its release it was the most controversal media decision in history. The effect of the Tarawa release was that it energized the American public and aligned even some of the anti-war crew with the war effort. Does it hurt? Damn right, some of it does but it also serves to ground us in reality. It also serves to demonstrate the difference between our fine military men and women who sacrifice for each other and our freedom and their efforts to afford that same freedom to other cultures, and the culture of hate and evil that murder in the name of power and their misguided religious affinities. Not only that but the enemy videos are an intel goldmine to study tactics. Some of the young troops, who are about to deploy, should study them and learn. Kudos to Stark and the rest of the moderators. BRAVO ZULU!!
:USA:

rok1ime
09-28-2009, 02:21 PM
they do this with the full intention and desire to sway public opinion in their favor, to put pressure on governments to pull their troops out of iraq. As much as you preach about propaganda, you are a propagandist.....

...... Parizan, i would have loved to have met you in iraq.

exactly

Payne
10-03-2009, 04:13 AM
Im sick and tired of iraq... and NOT curious about sniper, IED and mortar crews and thei f**ing akhbar.... wanna see them chopped ffs..all of them

cheese
04-01-2010, 04:19 AM
I think AC should show the barbarism of the insurgents/radical islamists at work. makes people's blood boil and justifies all the apache clips.

Pittsburgh
04-01-2010, 11:03 AM
It's fairly simple in my opinion...

If a certain clip offends you, then don't watch it. It's all about the freedom of choice, a concept that this country is slowly losing a grip on in general.

nastyleg
04-01-2010, 11:05 AM
guys this thread is old....we have all talked about it and have made out decisions. Which you see now in the type of videos and pics being posted on the frontpage.

Pittsburgh
04-01-2010, 11:11 AM
Oh. I just saw it on the front of the main forum page and responded. I guess I should have looked at the date of the original post. My bad. :)

ianstone
04-01-2010, 03:12 PM
The truth will out, a soldier only expects dignity in death.
Stark has made some borderline calls in the past wisely.
My opinion is, common sense should prevail along with,
print and be damned, the truth will out.

ianstone
04-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Stark has made good judgement call so far, we show a balanced view on AC.
The gift of free propaganda to extremist is a worry.
I would like to starve them of propaganda, however we live in a so called free society.
Difficult one.