PDA

View Full Version : Video Deleted.

Scott
01-25-2009, 03:51 PM
was just wondering why my video was deleted? my battlefield2 video i done.

Cruelbreed
01-25-2009, 06:08 PM
I wasn't the one that did this, i'm sure Stark will get back to you on it shortly.

Scott
01-25-2009, 06:18 PM
was just wondering tbh as thats the only copy i had with the music on now its gone, looks like im gonna have to add the music again, i did upload it to youtube but the removed the soundtrack as it was breaking copyright etc.

ive got my new PC gear in my machine now :)

Stark
01-27-2009, 10:18 AM
Heya Scott, sorry forgot to write you, I usualy write a pm but I am extremly busy atm and must have forgotten.

The reason I deleted the clip was not because it wasn't good (God know I love BF2) but because the video games section is more to show new and upcoming War FFS/Strategy clips.

Scott
01-27-2009, 10:36 AM
its ok its cool, was abit annoyed as that was the video with the music, since youtube deleted the music of my video because of copyrights it got me annoyed.

No worrys stark :)

Stark
01-27-2009, 12:49 PM
its ok its cool, was abit annoyed as that was the video with the music, since youtube deleted the music of my video because of copyrights it got me annoyed.

No worrys stark :)

Okay I make an exception, video has been validated again.

Scott
01-27-2009, 10:04 PM
Thanks stark.

can you give me any good programme names that capture videos online?

i have Replay Media Catcher but it doesnt catch any of the videos uploaded here, is there some sort of protection here?

or maybe you know another programme that does pick up online videos aswell as here?