Damn this guys pretty creative......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN7MtfvsLWg&feature=related

Won't be long before he gets death threats but I don't think he cares

gazzthompson
09-25-2010, 10:50 AM
Should do this to the bible as well.

ianstone
09-25-2010, 02:54 PM
WHAT EVER THE BOOK, WHO REALLY GIVES A SHIT, IT IS ALL ABOUT LIFE AND LIVES.
No one likes terrorists, murders, rapist, if your goat, mutilator's and religious bullies or wife beaters.
Regardless of what your religion where ever you are. Bigots are everywhere,
but Islam holds all these creepy thing close to there hearts.
It may only be 2% of Muslims that hold this view.
But they course 100.000s of death and mayhem.
They are an evil bunch, never to be trusted.
For the pro Muslims would you let your wife and children live a year in Sanguine, Afghanistan?

gazzthompson
09-26-2010, 01:35 PM
For the pro Muslims would you let your wife and children live a year in Sanguine, Afghanistan?

Why on earth would i let my wife and kids live in a active war zone?

theshoebox
09-26-2010, 01:41 PM
Ignorance is ignorance, even if you try to disguise it.

The first video was funny, no doubt, but how can you insult
a whole religion because a fraction of them are douchebags.

We're literally stooping down to the level of the Islamist extremists
by doing this shit, we give them fuel to burn their fire, a reason to
fight against us by doing this type of shit. This dumb ass probably
created a couple more jihadists so he can get some attention.

Fucking tool.

death2mooj
09-26-2010, 05:02 PM
Ignorance is ignorance, even if you try to disguise it.

The first video was funny, no doubt, but how can you insult
a whole religion because a fraction of them are douchebags.

We're literally stooping down to the level of the Islamist extremists
by doing this shit, we give them fuel to burn their fire, a reason to
fight against us by doing this type of shit. This dumb ass probably
created a couple more jihadists so he can get some attention.

Fucking tool.

They don't need a reason to fight us other than that we aren't one of them.

ianstone
09-26-2010, 05:14 PM
OK OK OK ladies and gents lets keep this civil.
You know not to insult each other so please re-phase you remarks where needed.
Don't force me into a Moderators role. So please, chill.

Heinrich
09-27-2010, 04:11 AM
What would be much more disturbing, would be a ban on the burning of the Koran. If you can't burn the things you legally own in a free country, that'd scare the shit of me. (Burning them within legal standards for any burning or fire.)

theshoebox
09-27-2010, 09:27 AM
They don't need a reason to fight us other than that we aren't one of them.

Over 1/6 of the world's population are Muslim, do you really think with that attitude we will ever have peace?

We need to exterminate the radicalists. Religious extremists have always been bad, look at the Puritans with
the Salem witch trials.

death2mooj
09-27-2010, 10:15 AM
Over 1/6 of the world's population are Muslim, do you really think with that attitude we will ever have peace?

We need to exterminate the radicalists. Religious extremists have always been bad, look at the Puritans with
the Salem witch trials.

Give it up, your not convincing me..... Those people have been doing the exact same thing they are doing right now since they have existed. That's not going to change, as long as man inhabits the earth there will never be peace

theshoebox
09-27-2010, 10:58 AM
Give it up, your not convincing me..... Those people have been doing the exact same thing they are doing right now since they have existed. That's not going to change, as long as man inhabits the earth there will never be peace

As long as man continues to have such an attitude, than there will never be peace.

"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward."

- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

death2mooj
09-27-2010, 06:16 PM
As long as man continues to have such an attitude, than there will never be peace.

"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward."

- Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Quoting a shit president isn't helping your case any, all your doing is being a nuisance, nothing more.

theshoebox
09-27-2010, 08:24 PM
He was a elected for a third term, the only president ever to server a third term.

Being ignorant only helps when you're not having to express your opinion to another
individual.

I suppose I am being a nuisance because I am making valid points, while you're not.

I suppose I am being a nuisance to you because I am making you doubt yourself, hence
the childish evasive maneuver of using vulgarity to attempt to scare somebody away.

death2mooj
09-28-2010, 09:58 AM
He was a elected for a third term, the only president ever to server a third term.

Being ignorant only helps when you're not having to express your opinion to another
individual.

I suppose I am being a nuisance because I am making valid points, while you're not.

I suppose I am being a nuisance to you because I am making you doubt yourself, hence
the childish evasive maneuver of using vulgarity to attempt to scare somebody away.

No your being a nuisance trying to convince me of your bullshit. Plain and simple...... go the fuck on and make your own topic about roosevelt or muslim sympathies and quit doing it here, go spread your message there and quit trying to spread it to me.

And afterwards go look up what good ol roosevelt really did to the US.