PDA

View Full Version : Help Finding a Vid

LimaEchoEcho
09-25-2010, 05:17 AM
Hey guys, I had a video in my favorites (actually my first favorite) and I didn't realize you can only have a few as now it's gone. I can't find it doing a search and I was hoping someone might know which one I am talking about.
It's set to "Winds of Change" and shows various conflicts since the Berlin Wall, etc.

Anyone have an idea on what I am talking bout?

Razboj
09-25-2010, 06:17 AM
no...

Scott
09-25-2010, 01:38 PM
no...

thank is a very helpful post, please infutre be abit more constructive.

Hi LimaEchoEcho

is there any chance you could describe the video alittle bit more? its kind of hard to find videos in our archive so i'll give it my best shot.

LimaEchoEcho
09-25-2010, 04:32 PM
Thanks Scott. Yeah lemme think, it started with things like the Berlin Wall, it showed conflict in Africa and the genocide, at one point a severed head was sitting on a table and then it showed kids firing Ak's, the fight in the Balkans, at one point it showed OBL saying how they won't differentiate b/w civilians and military and then showed WTC, it was all set to "Winds of Change". I do remember at the beginning a symbol that was either British or Scottish from who created the clip and all I can remember is something about it being from a signals school, something like that. lol it's hard to describe,,sorry.

It was one of the first vid's I left a comment on. Sorry but I was bored at work last night and I went to watch it and couldn't find it in my favorites anymore. I didn't know you could only keep 5 or whatev's.

Scott
09-25-2010, 04:43 PM
i hope this is the video you we're looking for...

http://www.apacheclips.com/media/21022/Intense_-_Croatian_war_on_independance/

it certainly sounds like the one you described :)