PDA

View Full Version : wtf? why wasnt this well know up here back then??

tankmanbrad
09-21-2010, 11:09 PM
Ok this was in today's paper... and let me get this straight... who in washington ok'd this shit back in 2007 ??

I dont get it... it makes no sense to me... how does your country SUCKING UP to a bunch of screaming fucking wackjobs letting them into your country guarantee any 'peace' to peace talks that have been broken many times by Palestine over the decades, and 'leaders' of Palestine like that fatfuck Yassar agree to in one moment and hours later tell all his countrymen hes a liar and not going to agree to anything he signed with Israel? washington really actually considered these whiners worthy of making citizens with the track record of Pallywood and terrorist regimes they way they have been practicing??

No pic to the article, and Im not going to try adding one because every time in the last near two months now, it gets blocked from an attachment attempt.

"Former Israeli premier Ehud Olmert said on Sunday the United States had agreed to accept some 100,000 Palestinian refugees within the framework of an eventual Middle East peace deal, media reported.

Washington had agreed to give citizenship to 100,000 refugees, while Israel would accept less than 20,000, Israeli media quoted Olmert as telling a conference.

"The numbers discussed were below 20,000, but this would require an end to the conflict and a Palestinian announcement that they would not make any more demands," the Ynet website quoted him as saying.

He held peace talks with the Palestinians from November 2007 until they collapsed when Israel began its devastating military 22-day offensive against the Islamist-ruled Gaza Strip just over a year later.

"If we had reached an agreement, it would have changed the map of the world and the entire Middle East. We are not to blame. If there is no agreement, it's because the Palestinian side was not prepared to take the extra step that we made," Olmert was reported as saying."

Im saying count your lucky stars America... and lets hope no fucking stupid illogical deal is made to appease some fucking rejects in a process that really isnt your responsibility to make amends for.